Another Celtic Noise question for Ange Postecoglou

After being instrumental in our change of fortunes over the past 12 months, coming in from such a position of weakness and turmoil, and now looking favourite for a cup and league double, and clearly showing an eye for a player, this is bound to attract potential suitors from other leagues.
Do you see yourself remaining at Celtic for a while yet and continuing to build for the future or would you be tempted to try your luck maybe in the EPL if the opportunity arose?

After the last 2 matches against the huns, where, in all honesty, they were the better team (slightly)...especially in the 2nd half. And considering they are our nearest rivals and the only team that can realistically challenge us for the title...have those matches given him an idea on what sort of players we need to bring in and what formations we need to try out over the summer?

I'm not saying we should base our whole tranfer dealings and formations on the huns btw. I'm just saying that against certain opposition we need different ways of approaching games......

After the last 2 matches against the huns, where, in all honesty, they were the better team (slightly)...especially in the 2nd half. And considering they are our nearest rivals and the only team that can realistically challenge us for the title...have those matches given him an idea on what sort of players we need to bring in and what formations we need to try out over the summer?

I'm not saying we should base our whole tranfer dealings and formations on the huns btw. I'm just saying that against certain opposition we need different ways of approaching games......
With respect lubo I'm not sure I can give them that they were the better side in the last derby.
The cup semi I'll admit to that.
The league game though? In the second half aye and as disappointing as 1 shot on target is to read in post match stats , imho I felt we really shouldve scored more than the 1 in that first half.
Our shots werent on target but on another day Maeda puts those chances away and we couldve/ should've put at least 3 past them.
I felt that the timing of the 3 subs was the point the last derby run away from us.

With respect lubo I'm not sure I can give them that they were the better side in the last derby.
The cup semi I'll admit to that.
The league game though? In the second half aye and as disappointing as 1 shot on target is to read in post match stats , imho I felt we really shouldve scored more than the 1 in that first half.
Our shots werent on target but on another day Maeda puts those chances away and we couldve/ should've put at least 3 past them.
I felt that the timing of the 3 subs was the point the last derby run away from us.

Agree. We should have been out of sight 1st half. But whatever changed, either they changed something or we didn't...they played better second half. Did Ange see this and has it shaped his ideas or plans for next season??
Again, I'm not suggesting we plan around the huns....but we need to change something when we come up against stronger opposition in the league or in europe.
I might not even matter. The huns are likely to be a very different team next time we meet them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back