Another Fine Mess...

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
You really couldn't make it up but then the way things are going it ain't surprising ,,,never heard of football insider ,,,,have they ever been right

See Phils hinting at inside the Desmond camp knowledge he must have phoned Sharkeys bar in Annagry

Throw in 5 questions from celtic state of mind :LOL:feck ma head hurts roll on february :sleep:

Canny be bothered with some of the editorals that come from our own, words like decline "Celtic’s decline" make it sound like we are not allowed to be beat or go out of cups, so far this season the League cup will be contested by four least likely teams
St Johnstone
Hibernian
Livingston
St Mirren
thats got to be good for the game and the so called rival team of ours is out also to what Celtic fans moaned about a wee so called diddy team, only one cup has been contested so far and it was the Scottish cup from last year, Celtic won it giving them their 40th scottish cup in their history.
Celtic have been struggling for some reason in the title race, everyone to their own as to how and why a certain club are seen to be getting breaks in Pks and decisions and the occassional break of the ball. Until its impossible then no prizes will be given out, however our focus should not remain on the ten and i agree we should build for next season, but decline, no chance, no playing well totally agree, best squad in Scotland absolutely without a shadow of a doubt.
The title race is not won yet and anything is possible in this particular environment as the virus seems to be getting worse and making people who do not take precautions mor vulnerable to it.
Without doubt there is a change coming and it will be soon, but apart from this season and the so called decline, i prefer to say we have sat back and not eclipsed on what has been a tremendous time to be a Celtic supporter, sometimes others are prepared to put up fake twenties for every tenner we spend. At present we have been up against an all in complaint Celtic must not win a ten media and have seen some of the decisions and tactics from the referees, and if its not blatant dubious decisions against us, its slow the game down by stop and start silly fouls or pulling the ball back for retakes.
Time to reload.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
1610663223840.png

Every media outlet story printed in Scotland has Celtic bias and getting to a stage they are now classing players as crap, Celtic is the big story for the media to sell copy to gullibles who will be reading every article, this is the big push to potray the tribute act as the real deal, every story will be positive like the image above, even printing stuff like super computer who thinks like that, well, actually the hun does, its his language, its simple talk, supercomputer, for fuck sake that was tommorows world talk.

The other dickhead down south Adrian Hole has come up with Celtic should be demoted, again that’s not even clickbait, that’s them showing they have the measure of the huns mentality. There is something coming down the pipeline regards the Ashley scenario and King fucking off, and they are on deflective mode paying anyone to deflect a story, they hope Celtic fans will take the bait and give them deflection time, we concentrate on our own positives and put right our negatives in our own way,

Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats.

Another Fine Mess...Celtic’s Head of Recruitment Nick Hammond is The Patsy not The Problem - article by Niall J...​

100%
Pistol hired Nick Hammond, (who no one hear had ever heard of before linked), likely no one outside of WBA who had sacked him many months previous ( clearly no other club was champing at the bit for his services).
Likely had pistols sought after qualitIES - cheap & a yes man in need of a job.

Boab, you need to calm down. Blaming everyone but Celtic is stupid. We are in decline, and have been since the start of the season.

It had to happen at some point, but my God it was sudden. Who to blame? Has to be the manager, although there are also underlying problems higher up.

Blaming the referees & the media is not onky wrong, it is hun-like behaviour.

If it's true what I'm reading now that Lennon might be sacked by the morning then the board had better have someone in place not Kennedy the supporters will never accept it. At this stage I'd bring Duff back to the club immediately
I think duff knew a lot more than he let on. He could see the writing on the wall and fucked off before his name got ruined by ginger nuts and the snout.

Canny be bothered with some of the editorals that come from our own, words like decline "Celtic’s decline" make it sound like we are not allowed to be beat or go out of cups, so far this season the League cup will be contested by four least likely teams
St Johnstone
Hibernian
Livingston
St Mirren
thats got to be good for the game and the so called rival team of ours is out also to what Celtic fans moaned about a wee so called diddy team, only one cup has been contested so far and it was the Scottish cup from last year, Celtic won it giving them their 40th scottish cup in their history.
Celtic have been struggling for some reason in the title race, everyone to their own as to how and why a certain club are seen to be getting breaks in Pks and decisions and the occassional break of the ball. Until its impossible then no prizes will be given out, however our focus should not remain on the ten and i agree we should build for next season, but decline, no chance, no playing well totally agree, best squad in Scotland absolutely without a shadow of a doubt.
The title race is not won yet and anything is possible in this particular environment as the virus seems to be getting worse and making people who do not take precautions mor vulnerable to it.
Without doubt there is a change coming and it will be soon, but apart from this season and the so called decline, i prefer to say we have sat back and not eclipsed on what has been a tremendous time to be a Celtic supporter, sometimes others are prepared to put up fake twenties for every tenner we spend. At present we have been up against an all in complaint Celtic must not win a ten media and have seen some of the decisions and tactics from the referees, and if its not blatant dubious decisions against us, its slow the game down by stop and start silly fouls or pulling the ball back for retakes.
Time to reload.

Great point people need bit of perspective

Boab, you need to calm down. Blaming everyone but Celtic is stupid. We are in decline, and have been since the start of the season.

It had to happen at some point, but my God it was sudden. Who to blame? Has to be the manager, although there are also underlying problems higher up.

Blaming the referees & the media is not onky wrong, it is hun-like behaviour.
That's an astute post KetCelt. Jock Stein believed that if we fell into the trap of shifting the blame we'd be fucked so accept responsibility and be better than whatever they throw at you. I also believe we have to stop looking back and focus on the future

That's an astute post KetCelt. Jock Stein believed that if we fell into the trap of shifting the blame we'd be fucked so accept responsibility and be better than whatever they throw at you. I also believe we have to stop looking back and focus on the future
Is that no an oxymoron?

Back