Another honest mistake

The Deady Bears KNOW that they will not be punished and have free reign to do whatever they want. Here is Diomonde committing eleven offences on Sunday (remember that Beaton only awarded 8 free kicks and VAR intervened on 2 more blatant fouls by sevco he missed). And yet no booking for persistent fouling??? How queer.

Remember, Beaton officially is NOT incompetent so that must mean he is...

The Deady Bears KNOW that they will not be punished and have free reign to do whatever they want. Here is Diomonde committing eleven offences on Sunday (remember that Beaton only awarded 8 free kicks and VAR intervened on 2 more blatant fouls by sevco he missed). And yet no booking for persistent fouling??? How queer.

When you remove the convenient incompetent tag you are only left with the obvious...

Anyone explained where 8 min injury time came from on Sunday??

Was it not for Silvia being medicated and treated with a defibrillator
Fortunately the air ambulance that was mobilised half a dozen times for Silva was called off each time just before they made their emergency landings on the pitch when he made miraculous recoveries each time.

Silva really does deserve a lot of praise really. He continually suffers what must be life-threatening very serious injuries, then cooly shrugs off his near-death experiences to continue playing as if there is nothing wrong with him. All he needs to recover is to see his attacker punished, 15 rolls on the turf and maybe half a dozen slaps of the ground and he can pull through the medical trauma completely unharmed.

I hope he leaves his body to medical science so we can investigate this phenomena to improve the health of mankind. I hope he isn't too selfish about making us wait too long.

Fortunately the air ambulance that was mobilised half a dozen times for Silva was called off each time just before they made their emergency landings on the pitch when he made miraculous recoveries each time.

Silva really does deserve a lot of praise really. He continually suffers what must be life-threatening very serious injuries, then cooly shrugs off his near-death experiences to continue playing as if there is nothing wrong with him. All he needs to recover is to see his attacker punished, 15 rolls on the turf and maybe half a dozen slaps of the ground and he can pull through the medical trauma completely unharmed.

I hope he leaves his body to medical science so we can investigate this phenomena to improve the health of mankind. I hope he isn't too selfish about making us wait too long.
Silvia is staunchness personified.

I wonder what his mother said 🤔

Members online

No members online now.

Back