Another honest mistake

I said that a few months again, as we claw back the points, EVERY assistance will be given to the Huns, it’s so blatant, no attempt to hide it, high time we bypassed the Masonic SFA and complained directly to FIFA/UEFA the games a farce, total laughing stock, all with the aim of benefiting one team…..the Huns 😡

As I understand things, any complaint to UEFA must come directly from Celtic and I can't see that happening any time soon.....Ange however is a clever guy and just may be able to get the message out there in his own subtle way...

So Madden gets the big game.
You can now forget about any free flowing football being played by us.
It’ll be stop start all the way. Free kick after free kick.
It’s subtly done but highly effective.
Fucking sick to death of the influence these bastards have on games. 😡

Right enough there Lubo.....and there's some that would have us believe these cheating Hun acolytes are just not very good at what they do.....when in essence they are sleekit and calculated...

Unbelievable. Alloa are contesting the retrospective red card for the attempt to break Guci's ankle and are actually blaming Ange for the injury!!!

Their appeal states “Alloa believe that the instruction to pull out of tackles actually contributed to Niang’s followthrough on Ideguchi and that the injury was a consequence of momentum rather than malice.”

So Ange telling his players to avoid challenges with the thugs who were very clearly trying to deliberately maim our players with the blessing of the referee AFTER these string of injuries were inflicted is what caused these injuries to occur. Eh????

What a shower of disgusting cheating scumbags!

Unbelievable. Alloa are contesting the retrospective red card for the attempt to break Guci's ankle and are actually blaming Ange for the injury!!!

Their appeal states “Alloa believe that the instruction to pull out of tackles actually contributed to Niang’s followthrough on Ideguchi and that the injury was a consequence of momentum rather than malice.”

So Ange telling his players to avoid challenges with the thugs who were very clearly trying to deliberately maim our players with the blessing of the referee AFTER these string of injuries were inflicted is what caused these injuries to occur. Eh????

What a shower of disgusting cheating scumbags!
They don't know any other way to behave mate
Cry about every decision against them, even former players now in management, still have the orange staunch streak running down their spine
Bawwy tells his players to 'bite their ankles'
Ange tells his players to avoid being injured by not going into 50/50's with them...
Who gets the write up ? Who gets slagged ?
Fuck the Orange Order, the Masonic Lodge, the Tories, and the SFA hierarchy, who couldn't give a munkys about Scottish football, just what's in it for them, and that includes some on our Board
Now, have a pleasant weekend
HH

Just because we thrashed Motherwell today doesn't mean we should ignore Beaton's crap performance (as usual).

Just because we thrashed Motherwell today doesn't mean we should ignore Beaton's crap performance (as usual).

One thing I like about G-Mak, he doesn't mind mixing it with the opposition defences. His goals will come.

Watched some of the sevco match today the Hearts players baffled by any free kick even if it was without doubt a Hearts kick no way sevco,s a fifty fifty ball sevco got it throw in sevco it’s got beyond a joke refs are controlling games to one teams advantage it’s bad when you look at which ref is reffing a game to see weather your team got a chance of winning sad but when you see with you’re own eyes it’s not bias or sour grapes it’s the reality of Scottish Football

I thought cheating Beaton was an absolute disgrace today you could see from early on he had his eye on big GG and the Motherwell player(forget his name) with the Motherwell player getting more than just the benefit of the doubt 99% of the time. Big GG’s booking was very clearly not even close to being a foul never mind a yellow card. It was verging on bullying the guy comes from holytown less than 5 minutes away from Motherwell stadium and a well known hun FFS how can this happen the hun pub he drinks in is the same distance in the opposite direction in bellshill. Only in this shit hole of a country can this be fine to happen especially if it’s against us wouldn’t happen to the huns if the ref stayed in Carfin and drank in the hibs social club!

I thought cheating Beaton was an absolute disgrace today you could see from early on he had his eye on big GG and the Motherwell player(forget his name) with the Motherwell player getting more than just the benefit of the doubt 99% of the time. Big GG’s booking was very clearly not even close to being a foul never mind a yellow card. It was verging on bullying the guy comes from holytown less than 5 minutes away from Motherwell stadium and a well known hun FFS how can this happen the hun pub he drinks in is the same distance in the opposite direction in bellshill. Only in this shit hole of a country can this be fine to happen especially if it’s against us wouldn’t happen to the huns if the ref stayed in Carfin and drank in the hibs social club!
I think we may be getting a wee bit to obsessed with the mibs at present imo.
Playing such great football in general to make them fairly irrelevant of late.
With our superior use of the football now and taking our chances a little bit better, the current tactics of using the mibs for leverage and advantage isn't serving anyone in Scottish football much use at present.
Watched an hour of the scum match and the mib was only relivant due to, 2 shit teams without much idea of how to actually play the game.
Course the moon howlers scream for every disicion and even louder if one is actually given against the bastards.
Now I would hate to see Celtic Park going along the same lines, as I much prefer our classy and quality football speak for itself, and not having to depend upon the aid of a cheating mib to get results, will make it all the sweeter when the trophies are all lifted come the end of the season imo.

Thought the yellow shown to GG was harsh, after the Motherwell player had his jersey in his hands, as he attempted to get away,
Upshot was Beaton gave GG a yellow card
What's the rules about moving back ten yards, and player refusing to do so, being yellow carded ?
Wee Taylor got in the idiot's face today who stood two yards away as he tried to take a free kick, of course, in typical fashion, Beaton 'had a word' with Taylor :unsure: :unsure:
Everybody in the Hoops, did their job today
Nobody can live with our high pressure attack, we were superb, and even the subs didn't weaken the team when they were introduced into the game
Big Bitton was imperious in the middle and I thought wee Taylor had another strong game
Maida, what a speedster he is
CCV and Starfelt, were never losing that ball today and Tony Ralston, sacrificed his body on more than one occasion today
The 50/50 ball which he won, and seemed to pick up a knock, showed the fight, and desire in this squad
On to Wednesday now, and Aberdeen
Well done the Bhoys, doesn't matter who they throw at us, we have the talent and fight to beat them all, even the Masons in black
HH

Last edited:
I think we may be getting a wee bit to obsessed with the mibs at present imo.
Playing such great football in general to make them fairly irrelevant of late.
With our superior use of the football now and taking our chances a little bit better, the current tactics of using the mibs for leverage and advantage isn't serving anyone in Scottish football much use at present.
Watched an hour of the scum match and the mib was only relivant due to, 2 shit teams without much idea of how to actually play the game.
Course the moon howlers scream for every disicion and even louder if one is actually given against the bastards.
Now I would hate to see Celtic Park going along the same lines, as I much prefer our classy and quality football speak for itself, and not having to depend upon the aid of a cheating mib to get results, will make it all the sweeter when the trophies are all lifted come the end of the season imo.
Totally get your point mate but these cheating cunts need called out win or draw if we only call them out when we lose it seems a very weak argument and sour grapes and gets covered up very easily we have to stay on top of them

Totally get your point mate but these cheating cunts need called out win or draw if we only call them out when we lose it seems a very weak argument and sour grapes and gets covered up very easily we have to stay on top of them
Agreed legend as it is something that has been in play for way to long within Scottish football and was destroying it as a spectical in terms of watching.
Believe that Ange is taking the whole of Scottish football potentially to a whole new level to how Scottish football can and should be actually played.
Will that win over, against the cheating mib intent on keeping the game shite in favour of scum?
No idea as only time will tell, but will be even harder with such a view on offer from the wankers within SKY still.
We are the only team capable of changing the concept of the whole of Scottish football still, and by doing so against all the elements of wanting to hold it back within the current formate of the modern day will be along the achievements that the great Jock Stein managed imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back