Another honest mistake

I don't disagree with anything you say above John, but I think it would be like Mana from heaven for them if the club got involved with the media. I also think it would give even more scope to those refs who lack, either the ability, or the will, to apply the rules fairly. I actually believe the only way to beat them is to take them out of the equation by beating our opponents comfortably. I'm just being realistic. Been watching it for sixty plus years now. VAR will, in my opinion help.

Don't think VAR will work out well for Celtic in Scotland. Any bump, shove or shoulder barge will be looked at in every single Celtic goal and be used as a reason to chalk off such goal. The MiBs answer to no one and are punished by no one (well apart from when sevco have a moan)..so after the match is done and we all bitch and moan about VAR and celtic have their wee secret meeting we will move on to the next match...beaton had a piss up in a hun pub after cheating in a derby match and nothing was done....VAR is not the magical potion that cures the poison in the scottish game...it will be used as a weapon to benefit one team.

Sevco Assistant Referee is what it would be called in Scotland. I can guarantee that every Celtic tackle, goal or penalty will severely scrutinised by SAR. Like Lubo says above, it will be used for the benefit of one team only.
Sevco going 2 years without a red card or penalty awarded against them is blatant in your face, what you gonna do about it Timmy, cheating. They have no shame because they know they will never be held to account for their dishonest cheating. John Beaton, Bobby Madden, Nick Walsh, Don Robertson, Andrew Dallas and many, many more you are corrupt cheating bastards.

Don't think VAR will work out well for Celtic in Scotland. Any bump, shove or shoulder barge will be looked at in every single Celtic goal and be used as a reason to chalk off such goal. The MiBs answer to no one and are punished by no one (well apart from when sevco have a moan)..so after the match is done and we all bitch and moan about VAR and celtic have their wee secret meeting we will move on to the next match...beaton had a piss up in a hun pub after cheating in a derby match and nothing was done....VAR is not the magical potion that cures the poison in the scottish game...it will be used as a weapon to benefit one team.
It certainly has its flaws Lubo but for me it's worth a try.

You could be right there VAR is only as good as the people checking it

I don't disagree with anything you say above John, but I think it would be like Mana from heaven for them if the club got involved with the media. I also think it would give even more scope to those refs who lack, either the ability, or the will, to apply the rules fairly. I actually believe the only way to beat them is to take them out of the equation by beating our opponents comfortably. I'm just being realistic. Been watching it for sixty plus years now. VAR will, in my opinion help.
Have to disagree Frank about VAR.
We have a clear and obvious major problem still within Scottish football in how the rules of the game are applied still.
Not believing in this coincidence bollock that 2 of the easiest penalty decisions against hun scum, haven't been awarded, and all since they kicked up over 8/9 points of fuck all to the Scottish FA/SPFL after the ewe match.
Why hasn't anything been disclosed yet? Especially when the clear evidence is on show since?
Already seen fat prick boyd on his soapbox screaming about every decision given to Celtic and yet justifies every decision given in the favour of scum.
This will only increase with the use of VAR imo, as when simple decisions can't be applied properly then what chance has the game got? When it will become even easier to influence the game with making decisions to suit the agenda currently in play.
The biggest decisions in play are penalties and potential offsides from goals scored.
I will forever more claim we have never benifited and depended upon such decisions to get a result, unlike another shower of scum that is handed a minimum of possibly 10 points at least per season

Have to disagree Frank about VAR.
We have a clear and obvious major problem still within Scottish football in how the rules of the game are applied still.
Not believing in this coincidence bollock that 2 of the easiest penalty decisions against hun scum, haven't been awarded, and all since they kicked up over 8/9 points of fuck all to the Scottish FA/SPFL after the ewe match.
Why hasn't anything been disclosed yet? Especially when the clear evidence is on show since?
Already seen fat prick boyd on his soapbox screaming about every decision given to Celtic and yet justifies every decision given in the favour of scum.
This will only increase with the use of VAR imo, as when simple decisions can't be applied properly then what chance has the game got? When it will become even easier to influence the game with making decisions to suit the agenda currently in play.
The biggest decisions in play are penalties and potential offsides from goals scored.
I will forever more claim we have never benifited and depended upon such decisions to get a result, unlike another shower of scum that is handed a minimum of possibly 10 points at least per season
VAR, for sure isn't gonna please everyone John but I'm all for givin' it a try. As I keep say though, just put any efforts to thwart us to bed by our performance.

Absolutely correct to say ultimately it will come down human judgement. It also has to be said though, that it will be more widely highlighted. Folk with no axe to grind will see the truth of things. Don't really understand why anybody wouldn't want to give it a try.
I don't think we could just give it a try. We'll probably either get it or not.
Remember one of the early tech phrases GIGO - garbage in garbage out? I fear VAR will be as corrupt as the refs viewing it.

VAR, for sure isn't gonna please everyone John but I'm all for givin' it a try. As I keep say though, just put any efforts to thwart us to bed by our performance.
I watch very little Scottish football outside of ourselves Frank.
The use of the lung tackle and how the rules as such would be the biggest gripe I would have so far this season in matches involving ourselves.
We needed to be far smarter on Wednesday imo, with the tactics the sheep tried to apply and nearly worked for them.
Obviously playing for the cheap free kicks by closing us down quicker and playing the mib with constant appealing for everything by sticking a foot into a challenge then falling over.
Brutal tactics, but yet part of the game, and a chance to play for the set plays for which they had done plenty of work upon.
As we are still a new team as such, it was a wake up call for us to start learning from such an approach to such tactics imo.
We rightly deserved the 3 points over the course of the game, yet we still have to become a bit smarter if such situations arise during the course of a match still.
When you see the bollock been reported upon the game and yet nothing about what went on within the shithole, confirms just how rotten Scottish football in general still remains with the agendas been set

Absolutely correct to say ultimately it will come down human judgement. It also has to be said though, that it will be more widely highlighted. Folk with no axe to grind will see the truth of things. Don't really understand why anybody wouldn't want to give it a try.
We have instant replay which is beamed back to HQ in Toronto during NHL hockey games
They also play the replay on the big screen at games, so everyone gets a look at it
HQ's decision is final and the game goes on
If they had something like that with independent reviewers, it would probably work
If they get some ex EPL referees, they would have to make sure they have no allegiance to any Scottish team

We have instant replay which is beamed back to HQ in Toronto during NHL hockey games
They also play the replay on the big screen at games, so everyone gets a look at it
HQ's decision is final and the game goes on
If they had something like that with independent reviewers, it would probably work
If they get some ex EPL referees, they would have to make sure they have no allegiance to any Scottish team
And the big difference dill, is that they have the good of the game at heart.
Doesn't apply within Scotland when the agenda is being set up to try and save one club and cheating every other one in the process

I watch very little Scottish football outside of ourselves Frank.
The use of the lung tackle and how the rules as such would be the biggest gripe I would have so far this season in matches involving ourselves.
We needed to be far smarter on Wednesday imo, with the tactics the sheep tried to apply and nearly worked for them.
Obviously playing for the cheap free kicks by closing us down quicker and playing the mib with constant appealing for everything by sticking a foot into a challenge then falling over.
Brutal tactics, but yet part of the game, and a chance to play for the set plays for which they had done plenty of work upon.
As we are still a new team as such, it was a wake up call for us to start learning from such an approach to such tactics imo.
We rightly deserved the 3 points over the course of the game, yet we still have to become a bit smarter if such situations arise during the course of a match still.
When you see the bollock been reported upon the game and yet nothing about what went on within the shithole, confirms just how rotten Scottish football in general still remains with the agendas been set
I know what you mean when you talk about the lunge challenges John; probably a foul all day long in most other leagues. Our game really is pure dung at times. The tactics we witnessed on Wednesday, I think, will be more or less the norm from now on. As you say, we need to cope with it better,'.

Whit a lot of bullshit, big man BADLY got that statement WRONG ……never mind the blatant cheating…..if we score enough goals it disnae matter, might have got away with that when we had a world beating team on the pitch like the Lisbon lion’s…….
Blatant cheating and so called incompetence that only benefits one team is Scotland is wrong on so many levels…… call it out 😡

Back