Another honest mistake

I see that David Dickinson will referee his first ever Celtic game against Killie this Sunday. Let's see if he really is the Real Deal? Mind you, he is probably the orangest man in Britain, so it does not bode well...

View attachment 19569
Will be interesting to see what this cheating mib is all about, yet expect him to uphold the agenda set within Scottish football

Watched the highlights of all yesterday’s games this morning on sportscene. Every single game had a controversial penalty decision and plenty of poor decisions after tackles that could best be described as cynical and in some cases just violent. Refereeing standards are awful. I know you guys know this already but yesterday was definitely a low point!

In the 9th minute, Kyogo was played through so it was him & Jota against the Hearts goalie. The linesman flags him offside when he wasn't. There were several other similar decisions but not sure if they were also incorrect as no replays shown. Yet Neilson grabs the headlines by moaning about 2 very very late double yellows which were all correct decisions!

Screenshot_20220821-222730_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
My favourite part of the day yesterday was when CCV jumps for a header, as his eyes are on the ball, the hearts "player" has a wee look at CCV, head down, shoulders back and just leans back into him. Celtic foul obviously but no. Hearts win the foul for that....so the ref has set the rule.
Then a similar thing happens only the rolls are reversed and this time the Celtic player doesn't even get a chance the look at the hearts player. Balls in the air and the big hearts defender completely takes the celtic forward out. Completely flattens the man in hoops. Going by the "foul" committed by CCV then thats a freekick. Nope. Play continues and hearts break up the park!!
So Neilson, the guy who can't beat Celtic but it's never his fault, wants to talk about fouls to booking ratio does he. Then let's look at the sort of fouls we commit. Shit like what I've mentioned above. Celtic fans would love there to be a frank and open discussion about how come, of all the major leagues in europe, where the teams have the highest possession, for example, City, Madrid, Barca and PSG, its Celtic who seem to commit a very high percentage of fouls compared to the rest. Let's discuss how we can sometimes finish a match with 75% possession yet commit, sometimes almost double the amount of fouls than the team we are playing.
I understand we press high and will commit fouls but so do the other teams I've mentioned. So many times I've seen our players win the ball back fairly, due to their pace, only to hear the whistle blow. Opposition players launch themselves to the ground when they feel a gust of wind, knowing full well the whistle will blow. So if Neilson wants to talk about how many fouls we committed then let's talk about why that could be??
Should we have the refs declare any allegiances just to take away any doubts? I mean Clancy, Beaton and Walsh might all be Celtic fans and no one wants that, Especially Celtic fans. We want a level, honest playing field.

We are kicked of the park non stop, what happens a quite word in the opponents ear, the pundits are running scared to mention
it.
When the other side of the City get anything against them our wee bigoted Country overdose on delusion and analyses.
I'm surprised the crayon scribes haven't been out in force yet saying they demand an explanation for the weekends events. 🖍️🤷🖍️🤷🖍️🤷🖍️🤡🤡

Now here is the thing, we the Celtic support have been saying for yrs that Collum was useless at his job. And what did they call us again??? O aye Paranoid, now 2 red cards later for the establishment newbies and suddenly he's incompetent and VAR will sort out all that.

If VAR had been in operation the last couple of seasons (and used fairly) thon scouse thug that masquerades as a football player would never finish a game.

Collum isn't fit for purpose, dont believe me? ask the Italian media, one of them opined that no wonder Scottish football appears to be so much behind most of Europe these days if he is one of the top refs after officiating a Juve game a few yrs back.

So to sum up "Whose paranoid now ya zombie tramps", 🗣️🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🗣️

My favourite part of the day yesterday was when CCV jumps for a header, as his eyes are on the ball, the hearts "player" has a wee look at CCV, head down, shoulders back and just leans back into him. Celtic foul obviously but no. Hearts win the foul for that....so the ref has set the rule.
Then a similar thing happens only the rolls are reversed and this time the Celtic player doesn't even get a chance the look at the hearts player. Balls in the air and the big hearts defender completely takes the celtic forward out. Completely flattens the man in hoops. Going by the "foul" committed by CCV then thats a freekick. Nope. Play continues and hearts break up the park!!
So Neilson, the guy who can't beat Celtic but it's never his fault, wants to talk about fouls to booking ratio does he. Then let's look at the sort of fouls we commit. Shit like what I've mentioned above. Celtic fans would love there to be a frank and open discussion about how come, of all the major leagues in europe, where the teams have the highest possession, for example, City, Madrid, Barca and PSG, its Celtic who seem to commit a very high percentage of fouls compared to the rest. Let's discuss how we can sometimes finish a match with 75% possession yet commit, sometimes almost double the amount of fouls than the team we are playing.
I understand we press high and will commit fouls but so do the other teams I've mentioned. So many times I've seen our players win the ball back fairly, due to their pace, only to hear the whistle blow. Opposition players launch themselves to the ground when they feel a gust of wind, knowing full well the whistle will blow. So if Neilson wants to talk about how many fouls we committed then let's talk about why that could be??
Should we have the refs declare any allegiances just to take away any doubts? I mean Clancy, Beaton and Walsh might all be Celtic fans and no one wants that, Especially Celtic fans. We want a level, honest playing field.
Those two fouls in particular drove me mad(der) yesterday. Can Neilson actually point to any fouls committed by Celtic that should have been a booking? Or can he point to any Hearts booking that shouldn't have been?

Even the ones he complained about he did admit they were bookable offences but the ref should have been lenient to the misdemeanours of his players because it was nearly time up and they happened in non-dangerous areas (well, one was a kick across the upper thighs of a player to stop him getting a cross into the box and the other was a clear shove in the back to stop his opponent skinning his colleague and so preventing a chance to be through on goal). Boyce got booked for throwing the ball away to waste time (despite getting beat), so a clear booking to them with no free kick, so distorting the figures.

Yes, Celtic bizarrely seem to pick up more fouls than their opponents despite having the ball double the time. But the vast majority of these free kicks are absolute nonsense, as they are often the result of our players pressing the opposition defenders deep in their own half and because they are severely limited in their skillsets they cannot escape from the Celtic attackers so often just initiate contact and fall over usually grabbing the ball with both hands to stop play. The refs almost always fall for this pathetic tactic and allow our opponents to get some relief from the intense pressure. These fouls are always so tame that our players rarely get booked for these "fouls" as they really did not much wrong. When our opponents eventually get round to taking the free kick after much time-wasting, it is just a hoof up the park to clear their lines and sometimes try to set up a chance via route 1 football.

I am delighted that sevco and Hearts fans have now joined us in demanding an overhaul of the rubbish refereeing in this country. Anyone who saw the unpunished thuggery at Dingwall or the terrible penalty decisions at other grounds over the weekend will also agree. Maybe refs should be promoted based on their ability and experience rather than on their closeness to Lanarkshire - just a thought!

Those two fouls in particular drove me mad(der) yesterday. Can Neilson actually point to any fouls committed by Celtic that should have been a booking? Or can he point to any Hearts booking that shouldn't have been?

Even the ones he complained about he did admit they were bookable offences but the ref should have been lenient to the misdemeanours of his players because it was nearly time up and they happened in non-dangerous areas (well, one was a kick across the upper thighs of a player to stop him getting a cross into the box and the other was a clear shove in the back to stop his opponent skinning his colleague and so preventing a chance to be through on goal). Boyce got booked for throwing the ball away to waste time (despite getting beat), so a clear booking to them with no free kick, so distorting the figures.

Yes, Celtic bizarrely seem to pick up more fouls than their opponents despite having the ball double the time. But the vast majority of these free kicks are absolute nonsense, as they are often the result of our players pressing the opposition defenders deep in their own half and because they are severely limited in their skillsets they cannot escape from the Celtic attackers so often just initiate contact and fall over usually grabbing the ball with both hands to stop play. The refs almost always fall for this pathetic tactic and allow our opponents to get some relief from the intense pressure. These fouls are always so tame that our players rarely get booked for these "fouls" as they really did not much wrong. When our opponents eventually get round to taking the free kick after much time-wasting, it is just a hoof up the park to clear their lines and sometimes try to set up a chance via route 1 football.

I am delighted that sevco and Hearts fans have now joined us in demanding an overhaul of the rubbish refereeing in this country. Anyone who saw the unpunished thuggery at Dingwall or the terrible penalty decisions at other grounds over the weekend will also agree. Maybe refs should be promoted based on their ability and experience rather than on their closeness to Lanarkshire - just a thought!
Hoi you stoap making sense yi Ken that’s no alood oan the noise.
Did yi see that big dug bite the cat see that’s better
Pity the big dug didny bite Neilson ffs noo am atit

HH 🤔

Top Post Bridie 👏👏👏👏👏👏

HH 🍀

Now here is the thing, we the Celtic support have been saying for yrs that Collum was useless at his job. And what did they call us again??? O aye Paranoid, now 2 red cards later for the establishment newbies and suddenly he's incompetent and VAR will sort out all that.

If VAR had been in operation the last couple of seasons (and used fairly) thon scouse thug that masquerades as a football player would never finish a game.

Collum isn't fit for purpose, dont believe me? ask the Italian media, one of them opined that no wonder Scottish football appears to be so much behind most of Europe these days if he is one of the top refs after officiating a Juve game a few yrs back.

So to sum up "Whose paranoid now ya zombie tramps", 🗣️🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🗣️
Top post 50 👏👏👏👏👏

HH 🍀

Back