Another honest mistake

He waved play on, not even a free kick. Amazingly Sportscene showed. Michael Stewart and James McFadden bewildered by it. The match commentator hardly mentioned the “coming together” as he called it.
Sands was subbed at halftime.
Blatant cheating, this must be challenged. Be interesting to see what fat kriss void says aboot it.
Boyd will do his usual. Get flustered and deny any wrong doing. Then deflect by complaining about other incidents where sevco were hard done by (in his tiny empty mind) and moan about Celtic getting all the favours from the refs! And his fellow pundits won't challenge him.

He waved play on, not even a free kick. Amazingly Sportscene showed. Michael Stewart and James McFadden bewildered by it. The match commentator hardly mentioned the “coming together” as he called it.
Sands was subbed at halftime.
Blatant cheating, this must be challenged. Be interesting to see what fat kriss void says aboot it.
Jebus wept man. That’s a foul all day long!
Tbh couldn’t give a flying what void has to say…about anything 😂

Boyd will do his usual. Get flustered and deny any wrong doing. Then deflect by complaining about other incidents where sevco were hard done by (in his tiny empty mind) and moan about Celtic getting all the favours from the refs! And his fellow pundits won't challenge him.
Got the sky sports app on the phone, and was asked about a survey regarding the app.
Gave out some very low scores on some issues and was asked for the reason why.
All related to fat prick boyd and wanker for there disgraceful coverage of Scottish football and how they keep the game as such shite viewing and what a shower of pricks sky are in there bias based coverage in favour of scum also, so all together yous are making a mockery of Scottish football.
Nothing has changed and nothing stands to change either and sky never responded to me yet again either

Tbh-looked like the boy swung an elbow at sands first-these kinda tussles happen all the time in fitba-vars gonny be a nightmare up here
He never swung his elbow, he had his arm straight out to continue his momentum and shield the ball from the defender, who then dragged him to the ground
The ref and linesman should be carpeted as to how this was not flagged, but then again, being paranoid TIMS, we're just seeing things through green tinted specs, according to SKY, the MSM, and the goat fiddlers over Govan way

Its the MiB reaction tho?
Wots he tryin to say with the arms out and shake of the head?
That it wasn’t a foul?
Clear view looking str8 at the incident, literally rugby tackled to the ground and the MiB says thats not an infringement?
There is only 2 ways to look at that…he’s either really really shite at his job or genuinely did not want to send a player off at Ibrokes.
Both those reasons are an affront to the game here. Couple that with the complete lack any spotlight from the pundits, unless of course its us gaining, where there are forensics that Quincy would be proud of, and we have a situation where we cannot slip up at all. The pressure is always on Celtic, we dont get decisions, they do, that mounts up to many indirect points in a season.
Most corrupt league in Europe.

Will the disaplinary committee hold a special meeting to deal with Sands the same as they did to clear Lundstrum don’t think so, think the excuses are giving them as much help as they can before VAR when they will be unable to ignore what is taking place

the one yesterday was a disgrace but we have been here to many times before

Last edited:
I've just seen it!!! My fucking god!!! In any league in the world that's a red!! Am I right in saying he was already on a booking?
Sands mistimed the flight of the ball, falls and drags the County player down, no if, buts or maybes, that's what happened...its a straight red. 15 minutes into the game aswell!! I'm sure a celtic player got sent off against the scum for the exact same thing only the scum player was out wide and much further from goal!!

I've just seen it!!! My fucking god!!! In any league in the world that's a red!! Am I right in saying he was already on a booking?
Sands mistimed the flight of the ball, falls and drags the County player down, no if, buts or maybes, that's what happened...its a straight red. 15 minutes into the game aswell!! I'm sure a celtic player got sent off against the scum for the exact same thing only the scum player was out wide and much further from goal!!
Thats right you can even hear "whit's the goalie dain,Tam" say 'if he gives that its a 2nd yellow'.

Tbh-looked like the boy swung an elbow at sands first-these kinda tussles happen all the time in fitba-vars gonny be a nightmare up here

He didn't swing his elbows at all. He's turned and used his body to shield the flight of the ball, like any big striker with power does, we see GG do it all the time, and when he's done his job he's turned to run onto the ball and Sands has fallen and dragged him down. There is absolutely no doubt, no flying elbows, no coming togethers, no "its a hard one for the ref" excuse ma man. You are wrong on this one 😂😂.....I mean fat Boyd might be the only person on earth that would agree with you and that's not a good thing!!!

Out if interest, what level is the rage at in the media today!! Is the county manager getting as much coverage as Neilson did last week? Is the standard of reffing in Scotland being hammered this morning. Are we looking for wholesale reforms like we were last week, you know, when Celtics opponents went down to 9 men and sevco went down to 9 men? Surely, this is another thing to add to the media's anger. Ref gets a blatant red card decision wrong AGAIN! Or has it gone a wee bit quiet? No line of ex pros and pundits being wheeled out to discuss?? Now that would be a strange turn of events wouldn't it??

Nir Bitton mibbies...

Members online

Back