Another honest mistake

There is a simpler solution for celtic regards var,,,,don’t fuckin pay for it…..watched starfelt tackle so much ma heed hurts,,,it’s never never a penalty!!!seen a lotta celtic fans on Twitter havin a go at other celtic fans for sayin it’s not a penalty,well they need to get there fuckin eyes tested….shit talk that starfelt shouldn’t have slid in??obviousley they’ve never played football at a level,if my defender doesn’t slide in am slaughtering him….

The honest mistakes will no doubt continue as Nick Walsh has been assigned to referee us yet again versus Killie. There are 16 officials refereeing in the Premiership this season but yet this serial cheating phuqwit will be reffing us for the 4th time in 21 games. Our board should have made it perfectly clear this twat who is paid to teach PE to sevco youth players is not welcome at our games until he learns to be impartial (which he won't due to his inherent biases).

The honest mistakes will no doubt continue as Nick Walsh has been assigned to referee us yet again versus Killie. There are 16 officials refereeing in the Premiership this season but yet this serial cheating phuqwit will be reffing us for the 4th time in 21 games. Our board should have made it perfectly clear this twat who is paid to teach PE to sevco youth players is not welcome at our games until he learns to be impartial (which he won't due to his inherent biases).

This is the heir apparent to Madden.....this is one sleekit Hun serving rat...

And expect more honest mistakes - Nick Walsh will referee our next league game this Saturday against Killie then he refs the sevco v sheepies League Cup semi. We get the pleasure of blind aa a bat/cheating corrupt fecker Wullie Gollum trying to get the Killie boys into the LC final!

And expect more honest mistakes - Nick Walsh will referee our next league game this Saturday against Killie then he refs the sevco v sheepies League Cup semi. We get the pleasure of blind aa a bat/cheating corrupt fecker Wullie Gollum trying to get the Killie boys into the LC final!

It's almost as if Walsh is being hand picked to referee as many of our games and Sevco's games as possible.....I wonder why that could be...

I’m not sure this will go down too well after Monday but I always think these articles are worth a read for an outsider opinion

That Yorkshire Whistler is another prick. WHY is VAR not used to review Rangers penalties?

I’m not sure this will go down too well after Monday but I always think these articles are worth a read for an outsider opinion

I read these occasionally and I'm often shocked by their decisions. Maybe I really don't understand the game any more or I'm so overly biased in my views but when you see so many apparently clear-cut decisions go against your side and watch so many similar - or often worse - go in favour of your rivals then I just cannot understand the shear inconsistency of so many refereeing decisions.

For a Celtic website to so often support these baffling Referee & VAR decisions suggests that I am completely wrong and Beaton, Walsh, MacLean, Collum, Boyd, Foster, McCann & Bawwy Fewguson are absolutely spot on with their bizarre mental gymnastics trying to excuse the inconsistencies.

I quite like to see the opinions of those we perceive has having no leanings one way or the other TTQ. I always ask myself if my own bias is perhaps a barrier to fair and honest assessment. So, thanks for posting. I find the comments both I interesting, and confusing, in equal
measure.
I'm willing to give Beaton the benefit of doubt with his call for the penalty given against us in real time. I thought, if it was a penalty, it was of the very soft variety.
Having watched the replay numerous times since, I just can't see how it's the correct decision.
As for the non award for two- handed save ? Well, I'm truly at a loss for words.
For me there's absolutely no plausible explanation as to why that's not a spot kick. After that call, it's open season on ALL decisions given in the box.
I'm really struggling to cut the official's any slack at all. I'm bewildered.

Heres an Idea. Why don't we Boycott the Semi and the Final, if we get there.
HIT THE SFA, hit them where it hurts, in the Pocket!

Everyone can see whats going on.
They laugh cos they know they're untouchable not because what I said was wrong.
Whatever it may bring
I will live by my own policies
I will sleep with a clear conscience
I will sleep in peace.
Through their own words
They will be exposed
They're got a severe case
Of the emperor's new clothes

That Yorkshire Whistler is another prick. WHY is VAR not used to review Rangers penalties?
Straight to the point as always Bri. At least he is, possibly, an impartial prick - he'll shag anything!

The thing about this for me is he just takes a view on the in game stuff. For the Starfelt penalty, watching live, I thought it was definitely a pen. Seeing Sakala doing his celebration afterwards while feigning injury changed my mind on that. I think he should be charged with bringing game in to disrepute. For Goldson one, there is nothing that can convince me that is not a penalty. If it's not, then I don't know the game. Which to be fair judging by my predictor results is probably true!.

I read these occasionally and I'm often shocked by their decisions. Maybe I really don't understand the game any more or I'm so overly biased in my views but when you see so many apparently clear-cut decisions go against your side and watch so many similar - or often worse - go in favour of your rivals then I just cannot understand the shear inconsistency of so many refereeing decisions.

For a Celtic website to so often support these baffling Referee & VAR decisions suggests that I am completely wrong and Beaton, Walsh, MacLean, Collum, Boyd, Foster, McCann & Bawwy Fewguson are absolutely spot on with their bizarre mental gymnastics trying to excuse the inconsistencies.
That's exactly the take away that I have Bridie - It seems I know nothing about the game or am just a paranoid Tim. As the saying goes though, just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you!

I quite like to see the opinions of those we perceive has having no leanings one way or the other TTQ. I always ask myself if my own bias is perhaps a barrier to fair and honest assessment. So, thanks for posting. I find the comments both I interesting, and confusing, in equal
measure.
I'm willing to give Beaton the benefit of doubt with his call for the penalty given against us in real time. I thought, if it was a penalty, it was of the very soft variety.
Having watched the replay numerous times since, I just can't see how it's the correct decision.
As for the non award for two- handed save ? Well, I'm truly at a loss for words.
For me there's absolutely no plausible explanation as to why that's not a spot kick. After that call, it's open season on ALL decisions given in the box.
I'm really struggling to cut the official's any slack at all. I'm bewildered.
I second that emotion Frank. Probably should have put that on the music thread.

I give the Yorkshire Whistler the benefit of the doubt on a game to game basis but as the guy that published it said, and I am paraphrasing here, it doesn't really explain the longer term trends.

Even with the Whistler going against what I expect, sometimes, we are still, based on his assessment, at the wrong end of a 5 point swing so far this season. I'm sure it was similar or more last season. That can't just be explained away by honest mistakes.

I thought they might be, but not the Final if we get there. In the case of the semi, buy nothing in the ground, not even a tea or coffee, or Bovril.
That unfortunately only hits the catering suppliers who have already paid a premium to the sfa to sell their stuff, but I do get what your saying, and if its the VAR beneficiary people in the final there is not a hope in hell of a boycott..

Perhaps a concerted effort among the fans to contact the SPFL and sfa sponsors saying that we will boycott their products as the game is rigged etc,might see pressure put on them from another angle.

Members online

Latest posts

Back