Another honest mistake

always get a reply from him so no harm in firing an email away he's there to gauge the supports reactions
Sent one off now Kelly to him and will keep you updated on any responses.
Thanks for supplying the information kelly and imo better off airing your concerns to him, than keep moaning on here and getting nowhere on an issue that many of our supporters feel so strongly about

That was a shocker right enough and defo a red card. 😡

Considering a hibs player got a straight red when he never even made contact with a scum player!!

What makes me even more angry though is the complete and utter inaction of our own players and bench. Ange and his coaches are looking right at it and just stand there....fuck sake, the Dundee united coach jumped up and was vocal in defence of the bastard butcher. Our players and management staff let it go again. Our board will say fuck all. Celtic will remain silent as usual. The refs have been given the green light by their boss to allow these sort of challenges to happen and still we remain silent.

Wont hear Neilson bleating about this! Or Crawford Allen sticking his knib into this to admit yet more mistakes by Officials.
Yet if it involves Celtic, hold the front page.

His team of bus drivers probably deserved to lose. I see the wee dealer has decided that the mini huns lost to an offside goal on Thursday.

Just another joke of a refereeing decision..Crawford will be on Clyde tomorrow night to explain that ref got it wrong , think not!..We were leading 2 v 0 and that would have meant game over ..What was Don Robertson thinking or under what instruction the last few seasons..Regarding the thread John, your right , sarcastic "Honest mistake" doesnt feel appropriate but if i wrote a thread headline that was , it would get me banned lol ..

Just a reminder what happened at the weekend and it tends to involve the same referee lots..Nick Walsh didnt give hearts a pen that even Boyd said was one and he sends off hearts player who initially tried to break up row but then was attacked by Barasic..

A friend sent me something interesting about Nick Walsh ...What do Micheal o halloran,Callum McGregor,Ryan Porteous,Stephen ODonnell and Josh Ginelley have in common ?

Nick Walsh has sent them ALL off in matches against Rangers* in less than 12 months..FIVE red cards for opponents in his last seven Rangers* games !!

Just a reminder what happened at the weekend and it tends to involve the same referee lots..Nick Walsh didnt give hearts a pen that even Boyd said was one and he sends off hearts player who initially tried to break up row but then was attacked by Barasic..

A friend sent me something interesting about Nick Walsh ...What do Micheal o halloran,Callum McGregor,Ryan Porteous,Stephen ODonnell and Josh Ginelley have in common ?

Nick Walsh has sent them ALL off in matches against Rangers* in less than 12 months..FIVE red cards for opponents in his last seven Rangers* games !!
Yet his bosses at the SFA don't think this is worthy of further review, if they have even noticed this 'coincidence', and Crawford Allan is more concerned with butting into a nothing debate caused by a nothing pundit.

Last edited:
Dundee ace crashs car ,pissed while sniffing his sisters pants

Interesting that the tabloids don't have about it being an ex-rangers player in their headline about the washed up lush crashing his car at 4:25am while drink driving! I'm pretty certain if he had spent 2 weeks on the books of Celtic then that would have been very prominent in their headlines.

Adam should get the book thrown at him anymore who drIves are not only in dangering thier lives but the lives of many inocent people.the thing about this is people will die over this Christmas period because of drunk drivers so please stay safe everyone and take the car keys of friends and family if it looks like thier taking the car after a few drinks over Christmas they'll thank you for it the next day.

Interesting that the tabloids don't have about it being an ex-rangers player in their headline about the washed up lush crashing his car at 4:25am while drink driving! I'm pretty certain if he had spent 2 weeks on the books of Celtic then that would have been very prominent in their headlines.
Its not that long ago they had some ex Celtic youth player who moved on a while back as a big story for something similar if my memory serves me right.
Anything will do for a negative Celtic story.
Here’s a quick question, can anybody actually remember the last time any scottish daily rag printed a story that could even be remotely close to being classed “ negative”?
Nae wonder the huns walk on water and have the untouchable about them, they never read any truth about their club and when some poor sod tries he is immediately set upon.

Let's be honest, our national sport has become a joke thanks to the many different small-minded administrators who do a crap job of running and promoting the game in Scotland.

From the referee's association which actively promotes people based mostly on their location and allegiance to the handshake mob rather than on ability right through to the incompetents paid large salaries to oversee the game who continually undermine the very rules that they make up and are supposed to enforce, so many self-serving arseholes involved are more interested in benefiting the biggest rule breakers of them all.

No wonder it is so difficult to sell the sport when you see so many horrendous matches made worse by a string of appalling and frankly baffling decisions. Now today I have read that Barclays are going to be putting £30m into English Women's Football over a three year period when their current sponsorship deal is renewed in 2025.

Compare this value to the astonishing pittance that cinch are paying to sponsor all 4 senior men's leagues up here in Scotland in our biggest ever deal (only £1.8m per year for five years). Scottish men's fitba has had a headstart of about 130 years on English women's football, has a well-established fanbase (highest % match attendance per population for Europe, I believe) and yet the arseholes administering our sport are so delighted that they managed to negotiate such a terribly low valued contract (mainly due to their crap running of the sport and allowing it to become an often poor spectacle).

The less said about the painfully low tv and radio deals they have negotiated too the better (smaller than countries like Finland, FFS!).

The whole sport needs a good shake up, cut out the layers and layers of deadwood, sort out the running of the sport to make it more exciting and appealing and a total rebrand. Now some of this is long-term and we wouldn't see benefits for many years, but there is still an awful lot of much-needed changes that could be done to make a big impact on the sport in the very short term.

Is any of this new? No!

Is any of this a surprise? No!

Is there anything that will be done about it? Of course not! The blazers with the local bowling club mentality are happy enough to plod on year after year getting their comfy seats at all the high profile matches and their all-expenses paid for jollies to international events and matches while sneering at the plebs below them.

Back