Another honest mistake

when you watch the replay at normal speed he goes in with force that's not a sweeping leg he meant to do damage ,,,,and was probably told he would get away with it
looking at the picture guccis foot is already buckled with the stamp while his other leg is about to swiped
He has found his level in football
Teams cannot match us for skill, but they can resort to hammer throwing tactics with no fear of reprisals from our club, or the Masons in black
The SPFL officiating is a joke

One of a number of shockers by MIB Don Robertson in the Alloa game. 3 players crocked, Welsh lucky to avoid another serious facial injury after being deliberately elbowed by Sammon who went on to score a goal instead of have an early bath! Yet we finish the match with both sides having 1 booking each (McCarthy booked for his only foul).

If you've ever played football at any level then you know this follow through was a deliberate attempt to "do" his opponent.

View attachment 17404
100%

He has found his level in football
Teams cannot match us for skill, but they can resort to hammer throwing tactics with no fear of reprisals from our club, or the Masons in black
The SPFL officiating is a joke
Plus there was a foul through the back of Jota and an early handball that should have been a penalty* that was just ignored.

* if you are unsure what a penalty is then please watch any sevco game when you can usually see at least one given, particularly if they are struggling (or on the rare occasions every few years when one is given against them then just watch news bulletin where it is headline news cos they have spat the dummy out).

Plus there was a foul through the back of Jota and an early handball that should have been a penalty* that was just ignored.

* if you are unsure what a penalty is then please watch any sevco game when you can usually see at least one given, particularly if they are struggling (or on the rare occasions every few years when one is given against them then just watch news bulletin where it is headline news cos they have spat the dummy out).
And the attack on Rogic, cunt just charged through the back of Tam the ball was about 4 feet away!

And the attack on Rogic, cunt just charged through the back of Tam the ball was about 4 feet away!
Rogic got chopped 3-4 times by the same gy, you could see how pissed off he was getting, at one point, it looked as though he thought "Fuck it, I'm going to beat you 2 or 3 times in the same play and keep the ball away from you...after he did that, he was clattered again
The arm thrown into the face of Welsh by Sammon, was deliberate, but he was allowed to stay on the pitch, and continue to try to intimidate our defence
The CalMac injury, I didn't think was a deliberate attempt to injure, just unfortunate that CalMac's head was down, and the guy's shoulder caught his face, a sore one for sure, I'd need to watch it again but once again, the referee stopped us going forward at one point, when we had the ball, and he called it back for a foul to Celtic
We had enough chances for 6 goals, but their keeper made some big saves
I like Liam Scales, and hope he gets more game time
No Taylor, or Juranovic today, and we did alright
That tackle on Gucci was brutal and that fucker should have gone
Crap pitch, hammer thrower opposition, and shite officiating, we are through to the next round but at the cost of 3 players, such is life in the SPFL
HH

Rogic got chopped 3-4 times by the same gy, you could see how pissed off he was getting, at one point, it looked as though he thought "Fuck it, I'm going to beat you 2 or 3 times in the same play and keep the ball away from you...after he did that, he was clattered again
The arm thrown into the face of Welsh by Sammon, was deliberate, but he was allowed to stay on the pitch, and continue to try to intimidate our defence
The CalMac injury, I didn't think was a deliberate attempt to injure, just unfortunate that CalMac's head was down, and the guy's shoulder caught his face, a sore one for sure, I'd need to watch it again but once again, the referee stopped us going forward at one point, when we had the ball, and he called it back for a foul to Celtic
We had enough chances for 6 goals, but their keeper made some big saves
I like Liam Scales, and hope he gets more game time
No Taylor, or Juranovic today, and we did alright
That tackle on Gucci was brutal and that fucker should have gone
Crap pitch, hammer thrower opposition, and shite officiating, we are through to the next round but at the cost of 3 players, such is life in the SPFL
HH
Its almost like mensa fergie told his players to make sure they go In hard and leave something on our guys especially wen the game was goin into last quarter the tackles seemed to get worse and BTW playing down at they're level is no fuckin excuse for so called tackles like that just because they're shite players we make excuses for these talentless bastards well there's no reason other than trying to injure our gys to try help his heroes in ibrokes🤬🤬🤬

Along with our own ineptitude, last year saw us face suspicious Covid decisions,
surprising Covid free opponent clearance, unbelievable penalty award run by our opponents and an abnormal non red card record. All presided over by either the SFA, SPFL, referees or all.

This season it is permissible and unquestioned full out assaults on our players, that is being overseen by the same authorities.

Is Celtic the most unlucky club in Scotland, in that it always seems to be the most frequent victim? Or is there something else at play?

We the supporters believe there is.

Awaken up you braindead on the Celtic Board, and see what everybody else can see. Before a career ending assault is perpetrated on one of our players and an asset that you have a duty to protect.

An immediate campaign needs to be led by the Celtic Board, for independent, non Scottish referees to be appointed to SPFL matches. Scottish based referees are not fit for purpose. Nor are a coterie of them fit to be trusted.They do not hide their allegience.

Time for the Celtic Board to face up and tackle this glaring issue that is damaging our club. Now.

Last edited:
Part of an article I just read online from The Scotsman.

"Failure of referee Don Robertson and Alloa to remain fully in control

When a lower league part-time team faces up to a more illustrious foe in a cup tie the ‘make sure they know they’ve been in a game’ mantra can looms large. No-one is suggesting Barry Ferguson sent out his team to confront Celtic with wild abandon, but with Callum McGregor, Liel Abada and Yosuke Ideguchi forced off by injury, the home team pushed the physicality of the contest to the limits. There was a throwback element to the tie - reinforced by the antiquated nature of the Indodrill Stadium - that made for some red-meat tackling that tends to be quickly clamped down on by officials in the modern age.

Robertson did not do this and failed in his responsibilities when M’Baye Niang studded the ankle of Ideguchi flying into a challenge that resulted in the Japanese debutant limping off. Ridiculously, on Sportscene Richard Foster claimed Ideguchi was hurt because he sought to pull out of a 50-50 rather than go in full pelt. The more thoughtful Grant rightly called the tackle as a straight red card in the 21st century. And it clearly breached the threshold for such an offence - the Senegal international crashing on through after slamming in for the ball in a manner that left him both out of control and endangering his opponent."

"No-one is suggesting Barry Ferguson sent out his team to confront Celtic with wild abandon": this is exactly what we are all 'suggesting' because they knew that they could get away with it, especially with Don Robertson in charge.

Last edited:
We all rightly moan about Beaton, Madden, Walsh, MacLean & Dallas Jr (is he still on the go) but Robertson is up/down there with the worst of them. He was refereeing when these acts of thuggery were carried out on Celtic players. But no red cards issued for these three ankle/leg breakers or a "challenge" that broke a cheekbone!

I am completely fecking sick of this. There have been several matches this season where it has been apparent that our opponents have been trying to injure Celtic players. And yet we continue to remain silent.

20220123_140932.jpg

We all rightly moan about Beaton, Madden, Walsh, MacLean & Dallas Jr (is he still on the go) but Robertson is up/down there with the worst of them. He was refereeing when these acts of thuggery were carried out on Celtic players. But no red cards issued for these three ankle/leg breakers or a "challenge" that broke a cheekbone!

I am completely fecking sick of this. There have been several matches this season where it has been apparent that our opponents have been trying to injure Celtic players. And yet we continue to remain silent.

View attachment 17409
And Cole's above the knee "tackle" on Frimpong which earned only a booking, cunt deserved 6 months in Barlinnie!

And Cole's above the knee "tackle" on Frimpong which earned only a booking, cunt deserved 6 months in Barlinnie
And Cole's above the knee "tackle" on Frimpong which earned only a booking, cunt deserved 6 months in Barlinnie!
also the time tierneys jaw got smashed in front of lineman,fourth official ,and ref scottish cup final don’t even know if that guy got booked?

And so it goes on, and on, and on, and ...

Attachments

• 418BA015-1547-41F1-8A2E-D5072401A402.jpeg
    418BA015-1547-41F1-8A2E-D5072401A402.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 7A57B46A-006E-408F-BDF4-A422EFC684D9.jpeg
    7A57B46A-006E-408F-BDF4-A422EFC684D9.jpeg
    444.6 KB · Views: 7
  • E2352A64-A430-4360-8F16-88FE16D0BACB.jpeg
    E2352A64-A430-4360-8F16-88FE16D0BACB.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • C4F67CC5-2029-4B75-98A4-4A05D0FBFFFF.jpeg
    C4F67CC5-2029-4B75-98A4-4A05D0FBFFFF.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
If Gucci’s ankle isn’t broken I’ll eat my hat.

the really strange/odd thing is why are the Celtic Board no taking this up with the SFA?
I think there was some secret meeting a while back with the LRA but obviously no notice has been taken from that.

It would be an interesting stat to see how many teams in Scottish football lost 3 players in one game to injury caused by their opposition team.

Also fractured cheek bones and jaws are thankfully rare injuries in football and can occur accidentally, but the last three players that I can remember to suffer this injury amongst the top Scottish league teams all played for Celtic.

I may have missed out other players from other teams but the last I remember were among our most important players at the time: MacGregor, Christie & Tierney.

If Gucci’s ankle isn’t broken I’ll eat my hat.

the really strange/odd thing is why are the Celtic Board no taking this up with the SFA?
I think there was some secret meeting a while back with the LRA but obviously no notice has been taken from that.

It would be an interesting stat to see how many teams in Scottish football lost 3 players in one game to injury caused by their opposition team.
Ange didn't seem too concerned by Gucci's injury which is a surprise, the close ups of it look horrible, if he escapes without a fracture or ligament damage he'll be bloody lucky.

Members online

Latest posts

Back