Another honest mistake

He has a name as a hammer chucker. He will never get the benefit of the doubt...
These handy men have use two fold.
Against and for.
The scraps elsewhere are contested with games that us or them don't give a flying **** about.

I'll admit I'm a big fan of the Celtic by numbers lad. It's the americanized stats that over a course of games show patterns....its linked up with our play a few times.
His facts and stats don't attribute to compensation for scrappy real life but over the course it seems the shouting at the telly is actually a dropped xcr725# percentage.

I might not be alone but I need an idots key of reference on every post.
I get it overall. Low this means he was pish.
High that he was crackin.
Decline stats...fuck me. Dig a grave for an ageing legend.

Again it's a metric and analysis I'm just glad someone is grafting at, and well.

Best I've done is sit with a few cans and watch highlight runs of games on YouTube. For prospective signings.

Just to remind. The young croat cb from the summer was a pussy, barkas is a nightmare, ajeti needed it on a plate with a team of cl quality back up, boli never tackled anyone, McCarthy has played less football than anyone.
It's mo farha v a slug in meters covered as a career average.

Very long winded. + a free bottle of flat champs for the bus home aided my defense and destruction.

Refs...ffs

Keep at it CBN

Virtual Anal Ramit has been the brotherhood response to var.

It's the last season for them to get the cl dough.
Again is our failings that give them hope.
We either sort it the fuck out in our own fuckin midden or we ship another fucking title.

(Note to anyone about our fight back about ill decisions, lenny fucked it but his ref attack wasn't backed. We have the servers to do a DVD file size transfer to the sfa. Them to us.
He sent that by post because the board didn't back his fight to send that from our servers)
Pish in the wind as he should of walked well before.

Note that the board didn't back the challenge of the mib.
They don't give a flying f*** fact

Last edited:
RIGHT CELTIC COME TAE F*CK!!!!!!
Enough is enough you need to start calling this out Bitton fouls 30yards out and Blobby Madhun gives a red the majority of us say fair enough it was a stupid clumsy foul to give away no arguments. In the same game he holds Guffalo back to Save him getting a red for fighting even though he should have got a straight red at the start of the game. Their KEEPER brings somebody down with his hand after he couldn’t connect with his boot. We have to start growing a pair and calling it out for what it is BLATANT CHEETING! What other club in the world get so many decisions for them and their biggest rivals seem to have so many “HONEST” mistakes against them? That’s 2 weeks in a row that has got them four point that they shouldn’t have got the goal against Motherwell being offside and the keeper should not have been in goal for the penalty. Let’s stop arsing about and think we’re being paranoid CALL IT OUT FOR WHAT IT IS!!
Rant over for the now’
You must be new to supporting Celtic, strap yersel in son, it doesny get any feckin better ☹

Probably mate,just my opinion,been wrong before, just like to pick my battles.Honestly dont think maddens the worst
Mike McCurry-now that was a biased prick...
Mike McCurry! That's your bugbear? Not Dallas senior? Not Kenny Clark? Not the dozens who requested a hun game to be they're last, sentimental game? NO EVEN DAVID FECKIN SYME! I know I'm cellic da'ing it tae fuck but Mike McCurry practically sang Wolfe Tones songs in Bairds compared to some of these rabid, orange bastards.
I need to go and find my anti-depressants.

You must be new to supporting Celtic, strap yersel in son, it doesny get any feckin better ☹
New??😂😂 Guilty of towing the celtic party line I don’t deny that, of just greeting about the corruption and like everyone else doing Feck all about it. Not sure your age TS but I’m sure between us we could could go back a good few years but no matter what we can come up with nothing compares to anything that has happened since 2011.
Where we’ve had cheating bastards in black reaching levels in some of the seasons that we haven’t seen before or at least as consistent.
The SFA and SPL brushing more things under the carpet and making up lies and secret rules that make the cadette incident look like a bad wind up just to try and keep a club and fans happy and believe that it doesn’t matter you couldn’t get a CVA agreed and save the club from dying!
Being a fan and watching all this going on and finding out our club is complicit in a lot of it makes it worse.
Probably anything we do now maybe too late for anything to change but after all the years of telling story’s and moaning about corruption we ALL should start doing something about it!

Dived in like a clown Stevie ..you ve got to be smarter than that
That’s what Lumberstrum done he caught the player studs up not even a booking actually thought Walsh should’ve booked him for diving the Hobs player the fix is in if you bet with your heart you back your own team but if you go with the head back the Huncheats you win a fortune until the bookies wake up and smell the FIX.
Cause no one will say fuckall no one

HH 😞

New??😂😂 Guilty of towing the celtic party line I don’t deny that, of just greeting about the corruption and like everyone else doing Feck all about it. Not sure your age TS but I’m sure between us we could could go back a good few years but no matter what we can come up with nothing compares to anything that has happened since 2011.
Where we’ve had cheating bastards in black reaching levels in some of the seasons that we haven’t seen before or at least as consistent.
The SFA and SPL brushing more things under the carpet and making up lies and secret rules that make the cadette incident look like a bad wind up just to try and keep a club and fans happy and believe that it doesn’t matter you couldn’t get a CVA agreed and save the club from dying!
Being a fan and watching all this going on and finding out our club is complicit in a lot of it makes it worse.
Probably anything we do now maybe too late for anything to change but after all the years of telling story’s and moaning about corruption we ALL should start doing something about it!
Pass the Woad...pitchforks at the ready

L67
Its just rotten total corrupt to the core ,the league hierarchy in this country is not fit for purpose a complete sham, and it will never change ,nae chance we are all being deluded if you think it will change ,a dirty shower of shysters that will not change ,absolute disgusting, this season to make sure the Stinkies win the league this season ,champs league money at stake there is only gonna be one winner and it ain’t us ,fed up with honest mistakes that are mistakes.at the end of the day we can all debate this,that,and the other it will not make one blind bit of difference we will all still be paying for a rigged game ONLY in SCOTLAND (FACT) a absolute disgrace

I wanted to keep this as a diary of the corruption thats going on this season just like last seasons..I got the blasted covid so i didnt update last weekends honest mistakes but on wednesday we had the worst pen decision ive ever witnessed to help Rangers* by John Beaton..Then in our game Ryan Porteous actually committed a foul that deserved a red card and Robertson gave a yellow plus Mickey Johnstone didnt get a stick on pen at the beginning of the game..

Quick theory. The best move that was ever made was to let the fans speak to Ange before any other bugger. That way, we were able to warn him about, a) the press, and their almost pathological hatred of celtic, and b) the refs, and their demonstrable overwhelming inclination to impede Celtic at any and all opportunities. I'm sure at the time he thought, 'Well, all teams' fans think that.' But the seed was planted and now he's witnessed it for himself, he'll know that if anything it was downplayed. The press are willing morons, happy to abandon the most sacred aspects of their profession if it keeps ibrox happy. The officials are the least scrutinised in the game, with no prior affiliations, and I can't stress this enough, even being enquired into! So I'm glad the bloggers and the guys had the chance to picturise him in good time.

Back