Another honest mistake

Brother Bobby gives a decision celtics way so the head of referees makes a big deal of it.the reasoning behind it is look how can madden be biased against celtic look at the decisions he gave them in the hearts game at celtic park.so the head of referees makes a big deal about it. You won't hear from this person again until celtic get another decision. Now watch out for the honest mistakes against celtic coming thick and fast and then the predictable ' but sure look at the hearts game yous got every call" we are up against it with these fuckers.

Crawford Allan you say.....when something is wrong I give you the man who had to make a stand and have his say on honesty and integrity.

Honest mistakes you say.....fckn Hun acolyte and cheating, corrupt Masonic scumbag...

Lint (@Zeshankenzo) Tweeted:
Anyone seen that Head of Refs?
Rangers v Motherwell this season. https://t.co/XXqQjuqa3u

Last edited:
Crawford Allan’s wife you say.....how about this little bit of info.....conflict of interest you say?...

From Jambos Kickback

DETTY29​

• Season Ticket Holder

• DETTY29
  • Paid Member_20
  • team_premium.gif

• 19,432 posts
Posted January 13, 2020
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/crawford-allan-named-new-head-of-referee-operations/?rid=1482

Decent guy, Aberdeen fan, Hearts sympathies due to his wife's long term employment by the club.

Was the ref when Phil O'Donnell died.

Last time I spoke to him, if VAR was used at the Scottish Cup Final, definite penalty for Celtic.

Crawford Allan you say...

The Duke​

• The Duke
  • Registered Users B
  • team_member.gif

• 673 posts
Posted January 13, 2020
On 14/01/2020 at 03:15, DETTY29 said:
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/crawford-allan-named-new-head-of-referee-operations/?rid=1482

Decent guy, Aberdeen fan, Hearts sympathies due to his wife's long term employment by the club.

Was the ref when Phil O'Donnell died.

Last time I spoke to him, if VAR was used at the Scottish Cup Final, definite penalty for Celtic.

Expand
I worked with Crawford a few years ago and there is no way he is really an Aberdeen fan! Hearts sympathies you say? Mmmmm bit more than that in my experience!

That Butcher (well named) should have been off today. That was a potential leg breaker challenge and could have put Turnbull out for a year or more. I know a red card wouldn't have lessened the damage it could have done, but referees need to punish these challenges out of our game. In England, he's sent off all day long.

That Butcher (well named) should have been off today. That was a potential leg breaker challenge and could have put Turnbull out for a year or more. I know a red card wouldn't have lessened the damage it could have done, but referees need to punish these challenges out of our game. In England, he's sent off all day long.
Don't like this "honest mistake" expression especially when such as that wanker butcher handed out today.
Anyone who has ever played the game knows only to well what there intention is when you go into a tackle like that, and the football is certainly NOT the intended target.
Such tackles have quite rightly tried to be taken out of the game yet still remains rampant and even applauded within Scottish football.
Until the actual rules of the game are actually applied then the Scottish FA will remain one if not the worst run governing bodies within world football where the safety of a player is non existent if they wear a green and white hooped Jersey.

Don't like this "honest mistake" expression especially when such as that wanker butcher handed out today.
Anyone who has ever played the game knows only to well what there intention is when you go into a tackle like that, and the football is certainly NOT the intended target.
Such tackles have quite rightly tried to be taken out of the game yet still remains rampant and even applauded within Scottish football.
Until the actual rules of the game are actually applied then the Scottish FA will remain one if not the worst run governing bodies within world football where the safety of a player is non existent if they wear a green and white hooped Jersey.
Not only that John hes also a Scotland International, I bet Steve Clarke winced when he seen that tackle.

Not only that John hes also a Scotland International, I bet Steve Clarke winced when he seen that tackle.
That's never bothered the Scottish FA either brimcbhoy, yet the bastards have always had to depend upon us to supply players for the national team cause the scum have provided them with fuck all.
Make you wonder if the national team played in green jerseys would they get better protection?

I would agree that the "honest mistake" expression is getting played out now. It was obviously coined to be a bit sarcastic, which was possibly reasonable at the time, but now it runs the risk of people thinking that Celtic fans are viewing these constant incidents almost lightheartedly. Certainly, on The Noise, that is not the case. Today's assault, had it been Turnbull on Butcher, would have seen Turnbull sent off.

As has been said before, the Celtic board should grow a spine and call out these assaults because they are leaving those whom they employ to be put in harm's way when it is avoidable. The "we do things quietly through the right channels" has had such little efffect that it seems reasonable to wonder if they are raising the issue.

I also think that the Celtic bloggers & vloggers should call it out more instead of the "we don't like to talk about referee conspiracies and prefer to say that they are just not good enough" approach because it seems unbiased. All these incidents can't be a co-incidence.

Last edited:
I would agree that the "honest mistake" expression is getting played out now. It was obviously coined to be a bit sarcastic, which was possibly reasonable at the time, but now it runs the risk of people thinking that Celtic fans are viewing these constant incidents almost lightheartedly. Certainly, on The Noise, that is not the case. Today's assault, had it been Turnbull on Butcher, would have seen Turnbull sent off.

As has been said before, the Celtic board should grow a spine and call out these assaults because they are leaving those whom they employ to be put in harm's way when it is avoidable. The "we do things quietly through the right channels" has had such little efffect that it seems reasonable to wonder if they are raising the issue.

I also think that the Celtic bloggers should call it out more instead of the "we don't like to talk about referee conspiracies and prefer to say that they are just not good enough" because it seems unbiased. All these incidents can't be a co-incidence.
This is where I'm hoping WC may be able to do a feature on his you tube channel now to highlight the level of career ending challenges that remain unpunished within the Scottish game still.
The board are a total disgrace upon this issue, for which I've said on many occasions of not backing there manager if having to make big changes due to enforced injuries caused by brutality.
Yet we are all hoping and wanting more talented players to arrive from Asia, when they see the likes of what is potentially on offer against good for nothing useless bastards, that makes you wonder how the fuck they even made professional level, then would Scotland be a place to demonstrate your skills?
I believe and trust Ange when he says he wants to build something very special at the club and well on the way to doing so, yet the scum of Scottish football still takes preference over quality football with us having the only players that can provide it.
Scotland should be ashamed of themselves in the way they are letting the game be destroyed by letting this whole issue remaining unchallenged still

Last edited:
Back