Another honest mistake

Tbh-looked like the boy swung an elbow at sands first-these kinda tussles happen all the time in fitba-vars gonny be a nightmare up here
He started off behind him then got tangled in His bucket and spade before being Rugby tackled to the ground so much so he wouldn’t be penalised as his arms were in the Rugby Tackle position roon the player
I’ve watched it 5 time even wee Dermot can’t understand why he wasn’t sent off and that’s saying something but hey it’s all aboot opinions

HH 😱

This whole issue surrounding cheating mibs is destroying the Scottish game and taking away all if any creditabity that was in the game.
The problem is at ridiculous levels now without a bit of shame from the Scottish FA and the cheating mib openly displaying his loyalty to hun scum and it still remains unchallenged either, not unless a decision is ever given against hun scum.
However, still believe that when an obvious huge problem exists then a solution could be found, if wanting to find it.
Believe that the time is here now even if it should have been applied years ago, to actually bring in mibs from England or beyond to take charge of games involving ourselves along with the scum.
Leave the nonsense of the Scottish cheating mib to look after games elsewhere within Scotland where there ridiculous decision making isn't going to have the same impact within the game as they currently like to imply imo.
We will NEVER get non-Scottish refs though. This would be an admission from those paid handsomely to run the game that they are failing badly. And they will never admit that, as they enjoy the gravy train too much. The best way is to break the stranglehold of the Lanarkshire Referees Association - once we get more refs from diverse origins then we have a chance, but this will take a fair bit of time. At the moment, refs are not being promoted due to their ability, but rather because of their location.

Also, as I've said many times before, pretty much every supporter of every other team truly believes that the refs are biased towards sevco and Celtic. When you ask for evidence it is usually 80%+ examples of being in favour of sevco (sometimes in games AGAINST Celtic) so when you point this out they just shrug and say the game is rigged in favour of both Glasgow giants.

We will NEVER get non-Scottish refs though. This would be an admission from those paid handsomely to run the game that they are failing badly. And they will never admit that, as they enjoy the gravy train too much. The best way is to break the stranglehold of the Lanarkshire Referees Association - once we get more refs from diverse origins then we have a chance, but this will take a fair bit of time. At the moment, refs are not being promoted due to their ability, but rather because of their location.

Also, as I've said many times before, pretty much every supporter of every other team truly believes that the refs are biased towards sevco and Celtic. When you ask for evidence it is usually 80%+ examples of being in favour of sevco (sometimes in games AGAINST Celtic) so when you point this out they just shrug and say the game is rigged in favour of both Glasgow giants.
Yet there is no repercussions in place for the cheating bastards as far as I can see BB, so a free reign to continue in the manner that they are still.
So stands to become far worse when VAR is introduced as they will look for every reason possible to support the cheating mib and keep the agenda intact also imo.

Just because we totally annihilated sevco does not mean we should ignore the flagrant and repeated cheating by a heavily conflicted Walsh. With the score still just at 1-0 and so still potentially in the balance, the MIB did not think wiping out an opponent from behind to stop him from shooting at goal is worthy of a penalty to Celtic.

Durty Bastards.........Serious Q......Do you think if they played for a different team, other than Angers......Do you think they would be as dirty as that........I don't think they would.......Yes, you will always get a dirty player......but I'm sure it is in the DNA of the Huns.......Don't matter who is the manager.......they always seem to have that dirty play about them.....

Durty Bastards.........Serious Q......Do you think if they played for a different team, other than Angers......Do you think they would be as dirty as that........I don't think they would.......Yes, you will always get a dirty player......but I'm sure it is in the DNA of the Huns.......Don't matter who is the manager.......they always seem to have that dirty play about them.....
When you get away with so much it just becomes second nature mate

I only realised how much that dirty bassa got away with yesterday after watching highlights today!
How the hell Lundstram escaped a booking yesterday is a puzzle (well maybe not). Yet CCV got booked for a minor first offence, Starfelt was booked in the 55th minute for time-wasting (despite us constantly playing quick set pieces right up to the 92nd minute) and Giakoumakis booked for correctly complaining that Goldson was only booked for scything down Maeda thigh high from behind 10 yards from the ball to stop a brilliant breakaway.

How the hell Lundstram escaped a booking yesterday is a puzzle (well maybe not). Yet CCV got booked for a minor first offence, Starfelt was booked in the 55th minute for time-wasting (despite us constantly playing quick set pieces right up to the 92nd minute) and Giakoumakis booked for correctly complaining that Goldson was only booked for scything down Maeda thigh high from behind 10 yards from the ball to stop a brilliant breakaway.
It’s absolutely deranged, I want to laugh it off but these kind of decisions could have facilitated an injury today or a fight tbh

It’s absolutely deranged, I want to laugh it off but these kind of decisions could have facilitated an injury today or a fight tbh
Like Morelos elbowing Jenz in the face and getting away with it. We were lucky to escape serious injury (Kyogo excepted - that was the result of a very clumsy aggressive challenge from Lundstram rather than the premeditated assault he usually makes).

Like Morelos elbowing Jenz in the face and getting away with it. We were lucky to escape serious injury (Kyogo excepted - that was the result of a very clumsy aggressive challenge from Lundstram rather than the premeditated assault he usually makes).

Something really has to be done here. A player is going to sue one of the MIBs if he gets hurt as a result of them not applying the rules

Said excactly the same straight after the game Bridie bhoy,,durty bastard lundstrum went in to do Kyogo’s ankle but ended up doing his shoulder but he got the result he was aiming for!!and Goldson should a seen red,,refs a midget hun cunt ....also stonewall penalty way Kent’s challenge on Abada...

The agenda was set out weeks ago after the scum v hibs game and the so called rules are only being enforced by a cheating mib to suit the agenda set out by hun scum.
The issue here is so obvious now that no team can stop ourselves on playing football so trying to kick us off the park is the only option available for hun cheats now.
Time has come now especially with VAR on the horizon that this has to be addressed in a public manner or the level of corruption and cheating will continue to rise within Scottish football to even higher sky high levels to which they are currently at.
This celtic board needs to make a public statement upon the issues and by continuing to keep quiet becomes an issue of letting the Celtic support down yet again and not protecting the interests of Ange and his team as far as I'm concerned, as there hasn't and ever been honest mistakes in Scottish football as it never existed in the first place

Now would be the time for our board to speak out. After the beaton/Morelos "kick a fenian" game, which we lost, Lawwell decided to have a secret meeting with the LRA from which he left seemingly happy although absolutely nothing had changed and nothing was revealed about said meeting.
I'd imagine, if beaton was dropped down a few leagues, we wouldn't have got the support in the media that the huns get when they go after refs. Instead it would have been "sore losers blame refs".
Bur now Lawwell is gone, and we are well on top. The Celtic board need to call it out now.

The reality in the Scottish game now is…..a straight leg studs showing lunge made at pace that makes contact with an opposing player…..is deemed to be only, at worst, a yellow card…..what a truly unbelievable indictment of how the Scottish game is governed and officiated…..
The real reality now imatim, is hun scum players are allowed to get away with such challenges, when the reality is a straight red towards anyone who dares to make such a challenge upon a scum player.
So if that's classed as a level playing field within Scottish football then I don't know what is any longer

Members online

No members online now.

Back