Another honest mistake

The timing of the interview and the question of him being a hun fan kinda give the game away ,the slapheads being lined up for a job wi the sfa
The i only went wi ma granda to the games and then became a St Mirren fan is a well worn route for a long list of bigoted fkwits in Scotland

He's talkin shite
I went to the games, sat among the Deidco fans, celebrated goals and wins, but I never supported them! Glad he cleared that up.

So Madhun stopped follow following the Huns when he was around 12…..well according to a Hun on Folgen Folgen he was lying through his Masonic teeth…..read below…

Posted on here that he was a Rangers fan loads of times. He was a few years above me at school. An utter fanny of a boy. With his wee prefect badge on acting like a little hitler back then too the tit.

His old gran chucked her barmaids job in the Masonic because she used to get so much stick about his refereeing performances.
Was the year above me at school.He went on the same supporters bus as me during 6IAR.Can mind being at Easter road with him and Jamie.We also went to Sunday school together.He is talking pish in that video.

So Madhun stopped follow following the Huns when he was around 12…..well according to a Hun on Folgen Folgen he was lying through his Masonic teeth…..read below…

Was the year above me at school.He went on the same supporters bus as me during 6IAR.Can mind being at Easter road with him and Jamie.We also went to Sunday school together.He is talking pish in that video.
The johnjames fella exposed him about 10yrs ago , he was a season ticket holder ,went on the east kilbride bus and was a regular , so the masonic sfa are laying the ground work for a comeback ,,,,maybe he's the new compliance tosser

The johnjames fella exposed him about 10yrs ago , he was a season ticket holder ,went on the east kilbride bus and was a regular , so the masonic sfa are laying the ground work for a comeback ,,,,maybe he's the new compliance tosser
VAR man
Count on it
"Hello Hello Boaby, can you do the bouncy ?"
"OK, you're in, here's yer blue/orange tinted specs...you know the drill"
His career in Engerlund, lasted as long as his hair follicles
There's more than a few who have run afoul of the Glesga Sopranos' and who decided to head for the border, no names, no pack drill, but it happens

HH

According to the zombies, all the Masons in Black are against their klub
Absolute howling moon units
If you're ever wondering if birth control should be mandatory in Scotland, have a look on their Swallow Swallow website
Oh FFS, and they are allowed out, in public, in spite of their delusional drivel
Fucking Dribblewit FC

Just saw it. Very soft foul on their keeper. Our keeper has made a couple of great saves COYGIG 🍀
Have watched it a few times and in slow motion thier keeper jumped for the ball and she then fell to the ground at no time did Flint interfere with her movement there is no justification for the ref to disallow the goal the linemen had sharper eyes than VAR the amount of times the waved Celtic offside even when not even level with play guess they are in training for the black arts

Have watched it a few times and in slow motion thier keeper jumped for the ball and she then fell to the ground at no time did Flint interfere with her movement there is no justification for the ref to disallow the goal the linemen had sharper eyes than VAR the amount of times the waved Celtic offside even when not even level with play guess they are in training for the black arts

They’re not training for the dark arts…..they are the dark arts…

According to the zombies, all the Masons in Black are against their klub
Absolute howling moon units
If you're ever wondering if birth control should be mandatory in Scotland, have a look on their Swallow Swallow website
Oh FFS, and they are allowed out, in public, in spite of their delusional drivel
Fucking Dribblewit FC

It’s quite obvious that evolution has not been kind to the peepul…

The very same peepul insisting that this non-contact was a foul will be the very same ones who were apoplectic with rage for more than a week last month that Morelos's goal should have stood against Celtic as a two handed shove in the back of an opponent who is off their feet trying to header a cross clear is acceptable and definitely not a foul!

The very same peepul insisting that this non-contact was a foul will be the very same ones who were apoplectic with rage for more than a week last month that Morelos's goal should have stood against Celtic as a two handed shove in the back of an opponent who is off their feet trying to header a cross clear is acceptable and definitely not a foul!

It really doesn’t pay to attempt to delve in to the mind of a Hun…

Anyone know when this Brian Mcdermott fella was at Celtic ,the one who has just joined hibs and spouting off his scouting of all Ange's signings

looking at his wiki page and there's no mention of him being at Celtic

Last edited by a moderator:
Back