Another Horrendous Tackle on a Celtic Player

Said on saturday watch the ref he had a clear view and just turned away ,,,,not a feckin word said #

then there's our gutless lot no players in the refs face no manager screaming from the touchline ,,,,sweet fk all
so past caring if any our players get crippled you reap what you sow,,,if you don't learn to call it out i've no sympathy for you at all
Any Celtic player going to complain to the ref runs the risk of a card, and we all know that's the case
Happened right in front of the ref, a clear view and no action taken
No wonder we despise the bastards and all they stand for

Any Celtic player going to complain to the ref runs the risk of a card, and we all know that's the case
Happened right in front of the ref, a clear view and no action taken
No wonder we despise the bastards and all they stand for
Could solve it all by just letting the refs talk for themselves there's no accountability if they had to explain themselves they wid have to do the job properly

Could solve it all by just letting the refs talk for themselves there's no accountability if they had to explain themselves they wid have to do the job properly
They'd probably hand in their referee badges
In any other job, you have to accept responsibility for your actions, and the outcome, as well as answer question posed, but not in the closed shop, that is the SFA

Last edited:
The silence of the board to stand up for the players speaks volumes of where their heart actually lies. Tory board, tory ideals, they care only about their wallet. They are losers, we need to progress and they are not able to accept it. 100 per cent behind ange. we will prevail, despite the board.

We live in a country where tribes openly march past anothers house , protected by the police , when they spit on others. The scottish government are in no mans land, pretend to want scotland to be independent but how many feed from the westmonister trough? Even if we got free from the tories, our own establishment hate us more. we fight a battle thats only just starting

Aint that the truth.....a wee bit of smart retribution wouldn't go amiss though.....all we need is someone smart enough to do it...
Game's changed from the time people were made to pay for their transgressions, against our players
Gone are the days of the big centre half or centre forward 'having a word' with certain cluggers who targeted our skilful players
Big Bad John, Sutton, big Mjallby and Bobo would go in, if anyone came near Henrik, or they'd wait their turn and exact their revenge on the pricks during the game
Of course, the ref might get involved, but the bastards knew not to act the hardman with those guys on the park
The game today, is run by Masons, and money men, who are only interested in their bank balance
In certain pro sports, a captain is allowed to ask the ref, for an explanation of decisions, sadly the SFA will never allow this
We deal and we move on

COYBIG

HH

We live in a country where tribes openly march past anothers house , protected by the police , when they spit on others. The scottish government are in no mans land, pretend to want scotland to be independent but how many feed from the westmonister trough? Even if we got free from the tories, our own establishment hate us more. we fight a battle thats only just starting
I love your passion CE. I read your post two or three times before finally deciding to reply. Not because I struggled to understand your points, no, rather because I find so much we could get our teeth into.
As a left-leaning, independence supporting political activist, I actually have much in common with your opinions CE. However, when supporting this wonderful club of ours I tend to leave my obsession with the things I would like to change behind for the duration of the game. If the person sitting next to me held opinions opposite my own, well, that's ok. Even if he/she was an ardent tory it wouldn't bother me. At least for 90 minutes. Anyway, let's talk bad tackles ?

Carragher says McArthur should have seen red for free whack on back of Sako’s calf in Arsenal game last night..compared to some of the 💩 our players have to put up with it was a loving tender moment.
Can you even dream of a time that pundits and media up here could be so open and unbiased in their opinions and call it as they see it?
Naw….neither can I….

The silence of the board to stand up for the players speaks volumes of where their heart actually lies. Tory board, tory ideals, they care only about their wallet. They are losers, we need to progress and they are not able to accept it. 100 per cent behind ange. we will prevail, despite the board.
I think it's got more to do with their being yellow rather than blue.

Carragher says McArthur should have seen red for free whack on back of Sako’s calf in Arsenal game last night..compared to some of the 💩 our players have to put up with it was a loving tender moment.
Can you even dream of a time that pundits and media up here could be so open and unbiased in their opinions and call it as they see it?
Naw….neither can I….
Carragher the fake hard man who thinks its ok to spit on a female Man U fan having a bit of banter ..fanny should have been sacked for that

I watched that game and there's a few seconds elapse before he hoofed Sako
He probably thought "Ach fuck it, you're getting it..."
Or words to that effect
He should have walked because it was intentional, and he had no chance of getting the ball
Much like big Tam Gemmell, when Helmut Haller kicked his ankles all the way down the pitch, until...

Last edited:
I watched that game and there's a few seconds elapse before he hoofed Sako
He probably thought "Ach fuck it, you're getting it..."
Or words to that effect
He should have walked because it was intentional, and he had no chance of getting the ball
Much like big Tam Gemmell, when Helmut Haller kicked his ankles all the way down the pitch, until...
Gemmells boot size went from a ten to a three and back to a ten when he walked off.

We need to fix our Board first I reckon.....get a hold of this...

The trust resolution is a small starter that could go
But for a board of directors to treat supporters and shareholders in such a contemptible way
We’re having our AGM early in order that you have a days notice to put your resolution officially to us with other shareholder agreement
What kind of way is this to treat your paying customers.
this is the type of manoeuvres that were pulled by the ex hun board consisting of Ashley’s men and the Easdale’s
It’s fucking contemptible
What have they got to hide ?
Are a board of directors not accountable to their shareholders ?

The trust resolution is a small starter that could go
But for a board of directors to treat supporters and shareholders in such a contemptible way
We’re having our AGM early in order that you have a days notice to put your resolution officially to us with other shareholder agreement
What kind of way is this to treat your paying customers.
this is the type of manoeuvres that were pulled by the ex hun board consisting of Ashley’s men and the Easdale’s
It’s fucking contemptible
What have they got to hide ?
Are a board of directors not accountable to their shareholders ?

What are our custodians afraid of?...

But it just isn't Celtic players that receive horror tavkles. Who can forget this absolute horror leg breaking foul by a Dundee Utd player on a sevco Galactico last season which genuinely deservedly resulted in a straight red card? And all the Scottish media agreed it was very dangerous and out of control!

wins.png

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back