Another humiliation

I can't stomach watching our games anymore. The only thing I can liken it to is being forced to watch someone you love being utterly humiliated and you aren't allowed to do anything about it. The part that makes you really angry is the people who run the Club sit back and convince themselves everything is ok whilst we're being ripped apart. All the years of hard work working towards 10iar has been completely obliterated at an alarming rate. The hope of 10 is almost completely gone for me now. It's heartbreaking and soul destroying even thinking about how far we've fallen in such a short spell.

How can we win 9 leagues in a row, Europe of some kind every year, 11 cups in a row, no rangers for many years and now we are in this stinking position. We should be miles ahead of where we are now. Its not all his fault by any means. Total lack of ambition from the board. I feel so sorry for Laxalt. What must he think he's got involved in? He's the only player that passes every game with a winning mentality. Somethings got to give and give now!!!! So sad 😞

Our focus is now domestic and we have some historic goals remaining. A Quadruple Treble if we beat Hearts. A Decima. A League cup and a Scottish Cup win. A Quintuple treble if we win all 3 again. If we achieve this then we will have had a successful season.

Members online

Latest posts

Back