Another hun player in the dock

Bellshill bhoy

Rangers Jordan Jones has been fined £360 for undertaking cars and tailgating on the motorway.
The Servco winger pleaded guilty to careless driving earlier this month, but was spared a road ban.
Jones, who was driving a Range Rover Sport, drifted over a chevron and white lines (more used to snorting white lines)🤣 on Glasgow’s M8 and a junction on the M77 last July.
The 25-year-old also repeatedly carried out undertaking manoeuvres of various motor vehicles.
The Northern Ireland international then drove too close to cars failing to leave a safe stopping distance.
His charge states that Jones drove “without due care or attention or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road or public place.”
Jones, from Redcar, North Yorkshire, (won’t live anywhere near that midden in govan🤣 )who was not required to attend the earlier hearing, pleaded guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court by letter.
He had initially faced a charge of dangerous driving.
But, Jones was hauled into the dock today to be fined £360 and given five penalty points.(Asked for instalments as he hadn’t been paid for 3 months 🤣)
His lawyer, Michael Gallen said: “"In my discussions with him, he said his driving was unimpressive. (Just like his football ability🤣)
“It was accepted that his driving fell below the required standard but it was careless driving rather dangerous. (Just like his tackle on Moritz Bauer🤣)
“The Crown was not able to accept that plea until more material became available.” (Asked to provide his lodge number😜)
Sheriff Valerie Mays told Jones: “The tailgating was quite concerning.
“However, having regard to what’s been said and other information I’ve received,(lodge number and funny handshake)😱 I feel I can avoid disqualifying you.”

you couldn’t make it up......(well, I did bits of it🤣)

Back