Another MIB exposed

I'm sick looking at Helium Harry's coupon and even more sick of his voice. ?
thats VAR Rab

Honest a hun as your likely to get

Im surprised he hasn't been head hunted for SFA job

totally unbiased and fair

thats his Rangers he talking about and well they done him proud

the fact its actually sevco and they have never won anything worth mentioning doesn't stop his honesty

His Nacho Novo make over just adds that extra level of class

fake tan to hide his drug habit and the oblivious demented stare should earn him extra knuckle dragger points with his fellow crypts

from apprentice to fellow crypt onto master in 3 knuckle handshakes

If he wasn't so ill looking id say he should apply for full ref role rather than VAR

im sure he would do his Rainjurs proud

thats VAR Rab

Honest a hun as your likely to get

Im surprised he hasn't been head hunted for SFA job

totally unbiased and fair

thats his Rangers he talking about and well they done him proud

the fact its actually sevco and they have never won anything worth mentioning doesn't stop his honesty

His Nacho Novo make over just adds that extra level of class

fake tan to hide his drug habit and the oblivious demented stare should earn him extra knuckle dragger points with his fellow crypts

from apprentice to fellow crypt onto master in 3 knuckle handshakes

If he wasn't so ill looking id say he should apply for full ref role rather than VAR

im sure he would do his Rainjurs proud
He looks like a fat Novo

apparently his day job is helium ballon man

still owed 35 quid from real rainjurs along with his pal the face painter who loves hard men midfield generals

full of hot air and all that blowing has left his voice an octave higher than the average bear
??

Bumped into a big group of them on holiday years ago Dill and the guys were sound ,it was their gfs that were bitter as fuck ?one took a serious dislikin to me and told me i had an annoying face ?Couldve been nasty and told her to shave her tashe?
More hair on her beaver, than a buffalo's forehead, most likely
*Bleugh...not a good visual, there mate ;-)
HH

The scourge of Freemasons in Black and Orangemen in Black is unique to Scotland. You cannot trust that the referee is fair and unbiased when you watch Celtic or rangers. That is appalling. It is not who is the better team. They all became referees principally in order to favour 'Rangers" by awarding them outrageous decisions and by penalising their opponents. It is not like that in New Zealand where we chant "Same old Aussies.....always cheating." when the referee who is sponsored by Specsavers fails to spot fouls. Why is it considered tolerable in Scotland, Come on grow a pair, Show Masons the Red card

Latest posts

Back