Another positive test at CFC

So...erm..Who is this second player?
All I'm aware of so far Docco is that the club have stated that the player wishes to remain anonymous which is his right. Does make me wonder a little if it's one of our wantaways like ntcham ( to be clear I'm not saying it is any player just speculating) . We have had players who have stated theyve caught it and this instance is different since the player hasnt revealed themselves, nor do they have to in medical matters. I'm thinking about possible Celtic transfers outgoing players. Would the fact that they have or had caught covid19 affect any possible future negotiations? Idk I'd like to hope not but I've heard (again nothing I can clarify) that some people are never going to be the same such has been the damage done to their lungs and respiratory system.

Ok so ive read this whole transcript of the interview with Neil lennon.
Thanks to The Celtic Star for publishing it, in its complete form.

It just goes to show you how certain websites and media cherry pick their snippets and take them out of context.
Neil Lennon was not ranting. Was he angry? Hell yes. He's entitled to be after all that been written. So he came back at them, all guns blazing fighting the injustices that have been written against the Club and him personally.
I learned a few things myself. I learned how the Scottish government moved the goalposts by changing the rules on distancing from the time we left to the time we came back.
I learned they expect Celtic to hire a 52 seater coach for 3 players. (does this apply to ALL teams?)
I learned we have to endure tiny cramped dressing rooms at places like St Johnstone and Hamilton were ONE METRE distancing would be impossible. Yet not a peep is ever mentioned about this in the press.
So yes THERE IS A LOT OF HYPOCRISY COMING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

So while I have to agree with NL in all he said today I found myself asking the question, WHY NOW?
Why has he, or the club, left it till now to do this interview and air his grievances about what has been said and written? Its been happening since they came back. Why let PL make it worse with his non-apology?
Is it because that backfired?
For most of us Neil, its just a little too late.
that knt peter smith on itv did a right hatchet job on it

I'm putting this here just in case anyone missed it.
Purely to highlight the Quote of the year.

“Some people think football is a matter of life or death. I assure you it us more serious than that.” We all know what Bill Shankly was getting at when he made that comment and to be fair it is from a different era. The man who is currently filling Mr Shankly’s boots at Liverpool FC, brought it up to date with words we can only marvel at for a man with English as his second language. Mr Klopp told us that during the current pandemic, football is “ the most important of the least important things”.

Well said Mr Klopp.

Think the point was about people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
well there's load to choose from and there's a bigger story they could step forward and give there view instead of the rantings of an attention seeking dribblewit next they'll be doing exclusives with Tanner Boyd and McCann

"The Scottish government have the moral high ground, they are currently fighting a noble battle to save lives."

Its the NHS that's currently fighting a noble battle to save lives, not the Scottish Government.

And saying the Scottish Government have the moral high ground is astonishing as they signed off on the trip, then stuck the boot in to us for going!

The very hypocrisy Lennon referenced.

well there's load to choose from and there's a bigger story they could step forward and give there view instead of the rantings of an attention seeking dribblewit next they'll be doing exclusives with Tanner Boyd and McCann
I couldn't see WC giving them 3 real oxygen, never mind the oxygen of publicity could you?

Back