Another positive test at CFC

So not calling them out helps? How?
Sham i made a positive statement about how they re-act when we call them out, I never mentioned don't I would call the fuckers out constantly, i would go as far as to state Leech is an Airdrieonian educated sleeping bigot who responded to the poor widows son call when the party was raided. But people would say we are paranoid. His first reaction was to praise the huns, the timing would suggest otherwise that he was informed of what the plan was to steady the fuck up. Remember we were supposed to be on a red card and the huns went partying. The positive from all this is Celtic fans are waking up to the rags and this will kill their sales and jobs, you reap what you sow, Boycott the Daily Record , The Sun, The Guardian, Radio Clyde and Glasgow Evening Times.

Sham i made a positive statement about how they re-act when we call them out, I never mentioned don't I would call the fuckers out constantly, i would go as far as to state Leech is an Airdrieonian educated sleeping bigot who responded to the poor widows son call when the party was raided. But people would say we are paranoid. His first reaction was to praise the huns, the timing would suggest otherwise that he was informed of what the plan was to steady the fuck up. Remember we were supposed to be on a red card and the huns went partying. The positive from all this is Celtic fans are waking up to the rags and this will kill their sales and jobs, you reap what you sow, Boycott the Daily Record , The Sun, The Guardian, Radio Clyde and Glasgow Evening Times.
Sky and talk fucking sport too

We don't speak on our own behalf never mind the other clubs.
I think today Lenny did speak on our behalf, he rightly called out the double standards, he rightly called out the hypocrisy and I'm fucking proud of him for telling the truth.
But now we have the media (including the Celtic Star) rounding on him and acting like he's unhinged for telling the bloody truth!
Here's a thought, if it was a tory government that set the rules that we followed, then they got tore into us for following their rules how much support would that tory government be getting right now? Absolutely fuck all right?
Celtic are forever and deserve our support, politicians are temporary and mostly arseholes.

I actually don’t read a rag or anything else online other than here. I ventured to bbc yesterday cos I was told the podcast played the full Lennon interview. Apart fae that diddly squat
If it’s not eg valuing huns players for 20-30 million it’s celtic negativity everywhere.
The media is dominated by ex huns and impartial media men 🤔
They are all pointless reads or listens when you feel the undercurrent.
But like listening to a playback of yourself being tortured really, oh wait that was a different thread from the weekend 🙄

I think today Lenny did speak on our behalf, he rightly called out the double standards, he rightly called out the hypocrisy and I'm fucking proud of him for telling the truth.
But now we have the media (including the Celtic Star) rounding on him and acting like he's unhinged for telling the bloody truth!
Here's a thought, if it was a tory government that set the rules that we followed, then they got tore into us for following their rules how much support would that tory government be getting right now? Absolutely fuck all right?
Celtic are forever and deserve our support, politicians are temporary and mostly arseholes.
It’s fucking shocking m8
When all and sundry were allowed a free hit at us the moment he speaks out to give his version he’s called out as all sorts. What ever happened to two sides, balance or free speech ?
And as an aside, where were all these cunts with opinions before we went to Dubai calling it out ? Any politician or pundit or journalist question it before we went 🤷‍♂️
as soon as a pool picture with a pint was taken it was fucking open season

Last edited:
It’s fucking shocking m8
When all and sundry were allowed a free hit at us the moment he speaks out to give his version he’s called out as all sorts. What ever happened to two sides, balance or free speech ?
And as an aside, where were all these cunts with opinions before we went calling it out ? Any politician or pundit or journalist question it before Dubai 🤷‍♂️
as soon as a pool picture with a pint it was fucking open season
Spot on pal.

I'm not saying he wasn't right to do it. If you read my posts you'll see that I'm angry that the club hasn't called out the shit that's going on. We had Lawwell giving apologies ffs before waiting for Lenny to say something in a very different but fitting tone.
I still can't understand why as a club we hadn't highlighted the issues at away grounds until the presser yesterday. We're sitting back taking this shite from the establishment day after day without uttering a peep. Include in that the 5WA, Res12 and the shocking MIB behaviour.

Maybe Lenny is angry at the club as well because they don't appear to have his back in all of this.

I'm not saying he wasn't right to do it. If you read my posts you'll see that I'm angry that the club hasn't called out the shit that's going on. We had Lawwell giving apologies ffs before waiting for Lenny to say something in a very different but fitting tone.
I still can't understand why as a club we hadn't highlighted the issues at away grounds until the presser yesterday. We're sitting back taking this shite from the establishment day after day without uttering a peep. Include in that the 5WA, Res12 and the shocking MIB behaviour.

Maybe Lenny is angry at the club as well because they don't appear to have his back in all of this.
I found myself asking the same questions Shammy.
I posed the question in an earlier post, why now Neil.
Could it be our PR dept know that no matter what we say or publish will be micro analysed by the SMSM and pulled to bits so therefore its better to say nothing?
That was kinda blown out the water by PL giving a well sanatized interview to CelticTV. All well prepared Q&A, It backfired.
So Lenny is put in front of the hounds, zoom stylie.
I have no idea if this was sanctioned by PL, or if he was given an agenda to put forward.
He was ragin, as we say, and let them know it.
The hounds fukkin luved it.
The fact its not been on the official YT says to me PL didn't luv it.
Its another sign of a disconnect at management level.
The old Union banner 'Unity is Strength' seems to have been forgotten.
There is no Unity at CP at the moment.
Even amongst us customers.

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll hear outrage and despair from politicians about 1200 (12 fucking hundred) flying to Australia for the tennis? 72 self isolating in a country that had pretty much controlled the virus. Fucking madness.

The only option is .....null and void! 😹
And surprise!! What's todays news? 2 more tennis players have tested positive for the virus, who knows how many that number of players totals? If that's the players who are catching it given their stricter protocols, then any media hack or VIP who travels there from this great(ly) fucked up and divided country called the UK and catches the dreaded virus can only blame themselves

Yes shammy you are bang on andvi get that the point you're making is a separate one. We have been silent on the bus attack, silent on Afalobis racial abuse , silent on everything that matters in fact except for when Peter lawell decides to apologise to us, and except for when lenny calls out the media. Now both were warranted given the PR disaster that was Dubai and the disgraceful anti Celtic agenda that has become a personal witch hunt against lenny. What I'm concerned with about both is that 1. Pl is only trying to save as much face and his job as possible. 2. Lenny is way late in calling out the media and again it appears only partly Celtic and partly lenny appearing to save his job. These examples of 2 of the top men at the club are quite pathetic really, though I agree with what lenny said , theres still no mention of afalobi or the team bus or even the personal insult of popcorn teeth. Are Celtic demanding an apology from Glasgow live ? I think not, they just want everyone to go away , stay behind the fences and leave us to our own devices. Sorry but had someone come forward sooner and addressed the issues perhaps we would have but no one did. Nothing from the club until individuals are under personal attack. Individuals with more clout at the club than afalobi obviously.

Actually it doesnt look great, far from it that this so called calling out of the MSM is all about the Dubai trip , poor Peter having to apologise and lenny fighting his corner on again Dubai and then the "bloodlust to see him lose his job" . These things had to happen . Did not the stoning of the bus and racial abuse of one of our own merit a response? Since they happened a few weeks ago it seems no they're not. That's a stickler for me and I could go further and call it hypocrisy from both of them. ☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back