Another positive test at CFC

Huns playing a match without any test results, Arfield.s party cleared and endorsed at government level and senior police level within 8 hours of the incident. Scottish national news comin' in their trousers to congratulate them on their decisive action within 15 hours of the incident social distancing guidelines changed during the flight to Dubai without the club being informed ? Get it right fucking into them Lenny 🍀🍀🍀 Time we stopped rolling over
Fucking too bastardin right get they Masonic bastards telt🍀🍀🍀shower a hun lovin hun supporting bastards and we aw fuckin know it unfortunately too bastardin late for you Lenny 🍀🍀HH

Hugh Keevins says the majority of Celtic fans disagree with Lennys interview.

Cunt never asked me!
🐈
Soup taking auld Cunts never wrong! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. If he's asked fur a prediction it's only a prediction (in his Finest Nasely wee voice) but if he gets it wrong (nearly every wan he's ever made) u get the chance to come back on the show & slate me! That's right Spew ya Soup taking auld CLUELESS CUNT🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Soup taking auld Cunts never wrong! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. If he's asked fur a prediction it's only a prediction (in his Finest Nasely wee voice) but if he gets it wrong (nearly every wan he's ever made) u get the chance to come back on the show & slate me! That's right Spew ya Soup taking auld CLUELESS CUNT🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It gets worse, Nosferatu (unbiased pundit) claims Lenny had a meltdown to deflect from results.
Away and scare some sheep ya ugly bastard!

Thick as Fuk, PUMPED regurarly on 'Beat the Pundit' Long past the Auld Bastards Sell by Date!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Too fuckin many cunts who claim tae be journalists love getting fucked intae us it’s that fuckin bad some so called fans join in ,they cunts are just as fuckin bad way aw there wee fuckin moans and groans sack this sack that how’s he no playin 🙈🙈🙈 well yease huv had nine years tae wait for a fuckin moan so batter fuckin in 😡😡😡😡

What difference is there Celtic travelling in an elite bubble to a training camp than travelling for a European game? Worse is individuals travelling to meet up with players from different countries to play internationals.... Celtic legally went to Dubai and when they were there, the situation worsened....the photo of them having a pint in their own time clearly hit a nerve and was an anti Celtic journalists wet dream....yes there is a lot wrong just now within our club but this has been blown way out of proportion
After Christie had to self isolate, Neil Lennon was speaking of suspending International games as International travel, even within bubbles, was too risky.
Then decided to go on a training camp involving International Travel

Too fuckin many cunts who claim tae be journalists love getting fucked intae us it’s that fuckin bad some so called fans join in ,they cunts are just as fuckin bad way aw there wee fuckin moans and groans sack this sack that how’s he no playin 🙈🙈🙈 well yease huv had nine years tae wait for a fuckin moan so batter fuckin in 😡😡😡😡
Auld Bastard tipped us tae win the league so NAE Wonder we're Fuked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still think going to Dubai was not the smartest desicion (but I've moved on now) but welcome back Lenny. Finally we see some of the much-missed fire in his belly again and he is standing up for himself and the club. Where has this passion been? I'm delighted he has banned Sky until Andy Wanker apologies - now get tore into the rest of the media bastards that make up shite about us at every opportunity.

Last edited:
After Christie had to self isolate, Neil Lennon was speaking of suspending International games as International travel, even within bubbles, was too risky.
And that's what's Fuked him m8.. Arsenal told the SFA tae go Fuk & played Tierney whereas we had tae play ball!! Fukin NULL & VOID the Season, its the ONLY ANSWER!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Difference is that international players fly mainly on commercial flights mixing with passengers from all walks of life... Celtic chartered a flight and everything they did was within their bubble.... Julien could have caught it the day he went to the airport..maybe he needed to go to the cashpoint? Maybe he bought a red bull at the garage and the can was infected?
Point is, where is the proof that Dubai was responsible?

Members online

Latest posts

Back