Another positive test at CFC

I still think going to Dubai was not the smartest desicion (but I've moved on now) but welcome back Lenny. Finally we see some of the much-missed fire in his belly again and he is standing up for himself and the club. Where has this passion been? I'm delighted he has banned Sky until Andy Wanker apologies - now get tore into the rest of the meedia bastards that make up shite about us at every opportunity.
Get that Fukin Fat Cunt Boydchunko away fae oor games & NAE WAY that Fukin Bell-end shd be allowed in Paradise! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Al bet yi he widny be there if Fans were attending, wid be Fukin LYNCHED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Difference is that international players fly mainly on commercial flights mixing with passengers from all walks of life... Celtic chartered a flight and everything they did was within their bubble.... Julien could have caught it the day he went to the airport..maybe he needed to go to the cashpoint? Maybe he bought a red bull at the garage and the can was infected?
Point is, where is the proof that Dubai was responsible?
CORRECT , should they huv went IMO naw but I don’t and don’t want tae know how you set up a international trip for 30/40 cunts did they break any laws , rules naw did nippy sweeties government know about it aye dose it deflect fae certain cunts ain mistakes you better fuckin believe it does is it time. Real supporters stood up for oor fuckin team ,manager, club aye it fuckin is , tae aw the moaning faced bastards remember the song goes”faithful through and through” no just when we’re fuckin winning 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

CORRECT , should they huv went IMO naw but I don’t and don’t want tae know how you set up a international trip for 30/40 cunts did they break any laws , rules naw did nippy sweeties government know about it aye dose it deflect fae certain cunts ain mistakes you better fuckin believe it does is it time. Real supporters stood up for oor fuckin team ,manager, club aye it fuckin is , tae aw the moaning faced bastards remember the song goes”faithful through and through” no just when we’re fuckin winning 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Krankie Fukin hates Fitbaw m8, hates Alcohol as well! Ma only 2 vices, Fuk the wee Cow🐄🐄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What exactly is Juliens injury?

Reason I'm asking is that could he not have caught the virus when he went for a scan/consultation to asses his injury BEFORE they flew to Dubai? Far fetched maybe but it seems odd that our only crocked player who maybe went to an external place contracted it?
It takes between 2 and 14 days to show symptoms

Back