Another positive test at CFC

Thought that the whole point of isolation was to see if you develop symptoms, so it did on one of them, so thats a result. Not exactly a mind blowing story unless the media want to use it negatively, but, heres the rub, players are developing Covid at home, so why is that not a big story, suppose Celtic is the story the way its always been if you want to sell copy.

Thought that the whole point of isolation was to see if you develop symptoms, so it did on one of them, so thats a result. Not exactly a mind blowing story unless the media want to use it negatively, but, heres the rub, players are developing Covid at home, so why is that not a big story, suppose Celtic is the story the way its always been if you want to sell copy.
Players , workers all manner of people are catching it but not a ibrox. Now either the rangers have developed their own vaccine or they have the best protocols in the world. I reckon neither of the above and I'd never wish covid19 on any individual , still what happened to the investigation into those protocols? Has it taken place? If so and its found to be more sound than any other protocols then is it not the ibrox clubs moral duty to share with the world their magnificent protocols so that we might all be safer? I suspect none of the above, especially when the manager still cant wear a face mask properly. Either way we arent being told what's happening over there. I don't even think that the 2 players at the party were tested positive and that means that none at that club have contracted it. That's really fortunate and lucky or great protocol procedures, for a large bubble that frequently meets another large bubble on the field of play. Almost unbelievable ?

You can catch covid buying milk at Asda or filling up your car.....we've been unlucky and it's made into a huge story to try and shoot us down........ nearly every pro team in the UK has had positive cases

Who is to say it was caught in Dubai anyway??

Do you understand what's happening at the moment around the world?

It's not a case of simply following protocols and if we get a positive case it's just unlucky.

It's about the big picture. Clearly, you're either too stupid to see the issue (in which case, I apologise as it's not my intention to ridicule the hard of thinking), or worse, you understand the issue and you still feel we were correct in doing what we did.

As bad as PL's halfhearted apology was the other day, this is ten times worse. NL had a chance to see the reaction to PL's guff and he comes out with this!

Talk about not being able to read a room? Outrageous nonsense from Lennon. Get him tae fuck out my club.

Do you understand what's happening at the moment around the world?

It's not a case of simply following protocols and if we get a positive case it's just unlucky.

It's about the big picture. Clearly, you're either too stupid to see the issue (in which case, I apologise as it's not my intention to ridicule the hard of thinking), or worse, you understand the issue and you still feel we were correct in doing what we did.

As bad as PL's halfhearted apology was the other day, this is ten times worse. NL had a chance to see the reaction to PL's guff and he comes out with this!

Talk about not being able to read a room? Outrageous nonsense from Lennon. Get him tae fuck out my club.

No I don't, I live in a bubble and thank you for your kind words 😎👍

You are obviously buying into the rhetoric...fill your boots

Last edited:
My bet is ntcham or Eddie ,but Eddie has had it can you get it again
Ive had it so I've done a lot of reading up on this subject. Its rare, extremely rare for anyone to get it twice. I think its less than 50 in the whole of Europe. even then they only tested positive and didnt get the full blown disease again.
But it doesnt really matter who got it does it? Any of us can get it if we're unlucky.

Last edited:
Back