Another positive test at CFC

Think you're missing the point mt or you haven't watched the video. We are being criticised MORE than anyone else. That's the point here. Not whether or not we should've gone or not. How our club has been treated for doing something that was govt approved. As lenny said some english clubs caught it and never went anywhere. We had 1 case and after the self isolation it was 2. All handled well given the circumstances that it was contained. We are being held to a higher standard and have been the target of the most ridiculous accusations from talksport and others all angles. Why ? Because we are Celtic? As far as I'm aware the virus doesn't care about the league table or Scottish football. It doesnt discriminate but we are 100% blatantly being discriminated against, if you heard what the fool said on talksport then you know. Anti-Celtic agenda that's the point
Cracker Winter. Thank fuck some of us want to stand up for the club. 👋👋👋🍀

Ive had it so I've done a lot of reading up on this subject. Its rare, extremely rare for anyone to get it twice. I think its less than 50 in the whole of Europe. even then they only tested positive and didnt get the full blown disease again.
But it doesnt really matter who got it does it? Any of us can get it if we're unlucky.
Brimcbhoy are you fully recovered mt(if you dont mind my asking ) it wasnt long ago, do you still feel any effects of it? I read somewhere that you could be vaccinated and possibly still catch one of the variants. The uk one I think?

Think you're missing the point mt or you haven't watched the video. We are being criticised MORE than anyone else. That's the point here. Not whether or not we should've gone or not. How our club has been treated for doing something that was govt approved. As lenny said some english clubs caught it and never went anywhere. We had 1 case and after the self isolation it was 2. All handled well given the circumstances that it was contained. We are being held to a higher standard and have been the target of the most ridiculous accusations from talksport and others all angles. Why ? Because we are Celtic? As far as I'm aware the virus doesn't care about the league table or Scottish football. It doesnt discriminate but we are 100% blatantly being discriminated against, if you heard what the fool said on talksport then you know. Anti-Celtic agenda that's the point
Oh my days!

You actually care what a shock-jock says?

The guy only says things that are going to provoke a reaction from the dimmest minority in society.

If it bothers you what a total cretin like that's opinion is, then I'm afraid you're EXACTLY the audience he plays to.

I'm not blinkered enough that ANYTHING Celtic does is fine and dandy.

We have standards.

As a supporter of this club for over 50yrs I've never seen a manager take so little notice of public opinion. That public opinion fully INCLUDES the vast majority of the Celtic fan base.

No coming back from this fucking disgraceful stance.

Time for DD to put a halt to this shit show!
Huns playing a match without any test results, Arfield.s party cleared and endorsed at government level and senior police level within 8 hours of the incident. Scottish national news comin' in their trousers to congratulate them on their decisive action within 15 hours of the incident social distancing guidelines changed during the flight to Dubai without the club being informed ? Get it right fucking into them Lenny 🍀🍀🍀 Time we stopped rolling over

Read the interview earlier and thought aye well said Lenny. But having watched the video I'm fucking delighted! At last someone at Celtic has the balls to stand up for themselves.
Lenny has looked meek since he came back, maybe thats rubbed off on the players. This was old school Lenny today like he was 10 years ago. Hopefully he rips the arse out of all these well paid underperformers at training tomorrow and we might see some performances.
Probably clutching at straws but fuck it got to clutch something!

You think we've come out of this looking good?

Think it's winning us plaudits?

Are we the standard other clubs are looking to?
if your wanting any of those things your in the wrong country that will never happen , Celtic were the forefront to help bring scottish football back and helped set up protocols along with the jrg while spfl and sfa sat on there hands

Dubia wrong or right was signed off with the approval of the scottish govt who would have had updates on the new virus and the lockdowns that were being readied yet one day before we are due to leave they said fk all ,,,,,,political maybe

The same mob who came out the traps to applaude sevco , it was a spectaclar own goal but one we were led into believe was ok'd by all , common sense went out the window and we fkd off anyway .

Can't find the full confrence as it's been pulled, by the looks of it it's the video of a man fighting his corner knowing he's heading for the exit ,pity the fat ceo hadn't the same fight

The rest of scottish football have stuck the boot in from juniuor shite teams and up through the leagues to the one's who are sucking the life out of scottish football yet had theree hands out for a uefa top up because of us and loads grants brought about by our club helping get football back on the go

So plaudits

looking good

and being a standard to look up to

ain't never gonna happen ,,,,,ever

As much as I love Lenny , I personally said Lennon should go weeks ago. Dubai was not worth trip , give them all ammo.
But in a way I’m glad he is at the helm during this period , because he gets it , and understands the institutional racism our club receives, he personally has suffered a lot because of his commitment to the club and cause. It’s been happening for years with MSM and personally hate watching sky’s coverage of us , Andy Walker being one the biggest sevco cheerleaders . We do something good it’s nothing much , any team playing us gets a throw in it’s amazing play !
murdochs companies being doing it for years. Right wing agendas , and ‘Steven Gerrard’s Rangers ‘fit the bill it seems .
Keep pushing the narrative and negative comments in time people including our own believe it.
No doubt big change is needed at Celtic from board room down ( Ian bankier especially ) and this season so far hasn’t been no where good enough , I’d like to see a modern coach to improve players like Howe with maybe someome like Henrik as coach come in .
but At the minute we have the people we have at the club , good Celtic people in Lenny n his team , and I do believe we need to stand United against the onslaught our club has been receiving from all angles, operation stop the ten has been in full swing, sfa refs affecting games in favour of one club etc too and I’m glad Lenny came out swinging at them , in a year of quadruple treble ! , think it’s time support did the same ,United ,and we get behind the team and pray for a f@ckin miracle in the league !Lol HH

if your wanting any of those things your in the wrong country that will never happen , Celtic were the forefront to help bring scottish football back and helped set up protocols along with the jrg while spfl and sfa sat on there hands

Dubia wrong or right was signed off with the approval of the scottish govt who would have had updates on the new virus and the lockdowns that were being readied yet one day before we are due to leave they said fk all ,,,,,,political maybe

The same mob who came out the traps to applaude sevco , it was a spectaclar own goal but one we were led into believe was ok'd by all , common sense went out the window and we fkd off anyway .

Can't find the full confrence as it's been pulled, by the looks of it it's the video of a man fighting his corner knowing he's heading for the exit ,pity the fat ceo hadn't the same fight

The rest of scottish football have stuck the boot in from juniuor shite teams and up through the leagues to the one's who are sucking the life out of scottish football yet had theree hands out for a uefa top up because of us and loads grants brought about by our club helping get football back on the go

So plaudits

looking good

and being a standard to look up to

ain't never gonna happen ,,,,,ever
Right !! Thats me in yer fan club now 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh my days!

You actually care what a shock-jock says?

The guy only says things that are going to provoke a reaction from the dimmest minority in society.

If it bothers you what a total cretin like that's opinion is, then I'm afraid you're EXACTLY the audience he plays to.

I'm not blinkered enough that ANYTHING Celtic does is fine and dandy.

We have standards.

As a supporter of this club for over 50yrs I've never seen a manager take so little notice of public opinion. That public opinion fully INCLUDES the vast majority of the Celtic fan base.
Actually mt you're talking shite you know nothing about me or my intelligence so who you think you are to assume so? Well I don't know. I haven't watched the shock-jock video as you called it i used it as one example I've read some of it and been told about him. Oh wise one of 50 years of watching Celtic. Yes we have standards and in my 35plus years of following I have seen managers hold on til the very end and sacked so I dont know why you haven't in 50. You must believe that Celtic haven't been treated differently then? Do you think lenny is lying in that video of how we must travel? Lying to us about SPL changing rooms where everyone is crammed in? Is that what you think Kenny?

As much as I love Lenny , I personally said Lennon should go weeks ago. Dubai was not worth trip , give them all ammo.
But in a way I’m glad he is at the helm during this period , because he gets it , and understands the institutional racism our club receives, he personally has suffered a lot because of his commitment to the club and cause. It’s been happening for years with MSM and personally hate watching sky’s coverage of us , Andy Walker being one the biggest sevco cheerleaders . We do something good it’s nothing much , any team playing us gets a throw in it’s amazing play !
murdochs companies being doing it for years. Right wing agendas , and ‘Steven Gerrard’s Rangers ‘fit the bill it seems .
Keep pushing the narrative and negative comments in time people including our own believe it.
No doubt big change is needed at Celtic from board room down ( Ian bankier especially ) and this season so far hasn’t been no where good enough , I’d like to see a modern coach to improve players like Howe with maybe someome like Henrik as coach come in .
but At the minute we have the people we have at the club , good Celtic people in Lenny n his team , and I do believe we need to stand United against the onslaught our club has been receiving from all angles, operation stop the ten has been in full swing, sfa refs affecting games in favour of one club etc too and I’m glad Lenny came out swinging at them , in a year of quadruple treble ! , think it’s time support did the same ,United ,and we get behind the team and pray for a f@ckin miracle in the league !Lol HH
Agree 100% good post leebcfc and welcome back to the noise mt☘

👏👏👏👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back