Another positive test at CFC

Difference is that international players fly mainly on commercial flights mixing with passengers from all walks of life... Celtic chartered a flight and everything they did was within their bubble.... Julien could have caught it the day he went to the airport..maybe he needed to go to the cashpoint? Maybe he bought a red bull at the garage and the can was infected?
Point is, where is the proof that Dubai was responsible?
They got tested before flying out and there were no positive results. 5 days later they get tested after being in dubai and there is a positive result.
Maybe he shouldn't of went to that pesky cash machine in dubai

As I stated in my earlier post today, most of what Lenny said is correct
Glad he has called out the hypocrisy , emanating from the SMSM , ban the fucking lot of them , the double standards of the government , grandstanding and playing to the crowd , and the soup takers like Walker whose whole broadcasting career has been built on the fact that he played for Celtic
Double standards everywhere from all sides , you may not have pleased everyone today Lenny but you came out fighting and calling this shower out

We all agree that this season has been shit and Lenny might not be the right man to take us forward....but
When they start attacking us from all over it's time to circle the wagons and prepare to fight back
Aye but the wagons have been circlin for months, everyone from pundits, media, hun supporters, politicians have been on the offensive.
We've all heard it, complained about it and the only voice i've heard ANYWHERE, is the man that spoke today. Taking no shite and calling as he see's it.
At least we know someone up there has the pair required

As I stated in my earlier post today, most of what Lenny said is correct
Glad he has called out the hypocrisy , emanating from the SMSM , ban the fucking lot of them , the double standards of the government , grandstanding and playing to the crowd , and the soup takers like Walker whose whole broadcasting career has been built on the fact that he played for Celtic
Double standards everywhere from all sides , you may not have pleased everyone today Lenny but you came out fighting and calling this shower out

Siege mentality is required...enough is enough

Aye but the wagons have been circlin for months, everyone from pundits, media, hun supporters, politicians have been on the offensive.
We've all heard it, complained about it and the only voice i've heard ANYWHERE, is the man that spoke today. Taking no shite and calling as he see's it.
At least we know someone up there has the pair required
Why don't you grow a set and stop blaming everyone but the club for complete incompetence?

Ok so ive read this whole transcript of the interview with Neil lennon.
Thanks to The Celtic Star for publishing it, in its complete form.

It just goes to show you how certain websites and media cherry pick their snippets and take them out of context.
Neil Lennon was not ranting. Was he angry? Hell yes. He's entitled to be after all that been written. So he came back at them, all guns blazing fighting the injustices that have been written against the Club and him personally.
I learned a few things myself. I learned how the Scottish government moved the goalposts by changing the rules on distancing from the time we left to the time we came back.
I learned they expect Celtic to hire a 52 seater coach for 3 players. (does this apply to ALL teams?)
I learned we have to endure tiny cramped dressing rooms at places like St Johnstone and Hamilton were ONE METRE distancing would be impossible. Yet not a peep is ever mentioned about this in the press.
So yes THERE IS A LOT OF HYPOCRISY COMING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

So while I have to agree with NL in all he said today I found myself asking the question, WHY NOW?
Why has he, or the club, left it till now to do this interview and air his grievances about what has been said and written? Its been happening since they came back. Why let PL make it worse with his non-apology?
Is it because that backfired?
For most of us Neil, its just a little too late.

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of the Dubai trip, Lenny was 100% right today. The vilification of our club has been ramped up to such a level that it now has Celtic fans agreeing with the Hun media and their right wing propaganda agenda.
We all come on here and other sites bemoaning the fact that the Sevco loving media constantly set the narrative with anti-Celtic stories.
We rail against their hypocrisy and their transparent agendas and the lack of response from our board.
Now, when someone, who loves the club, stands up and actually defends us ,our own fans vilify him.
Fuck me. Lenny has a lot of faults and surely his time as a Celtic manager is up but at least he called out these sycophants for what they are. What he said about Walker and the different standards we are being held to is spot on.

What exactly is Juliens injury?

Reason I'm asking is that could he not have caught the virus when he went for a scan/consultation to asses his injury BEFORE they flew to Dubai? Far fetched maybe but it seems odd that our only crocked player who maybe went to an external place contracted it?
It takes between 2 and 14 days to show symptoms
Are you thinking that he caught it when he tackled the post 😛

Back