Another positive test at CFC

Lenny, for once, showed he had a set and gave both barrels to the smsm. This was long overdue but maybe too little and too late. The reason the media are hyping this up is because we usually sit back and say eff all but they'll find a way to get their own back. The soup takers have him in their sights now so expect to see or read worse.

He was right to have a go but I only wish the club had put more thought into their decision to fly to Dubai for a knees-up.

Lenny, for once, showed he had a set and gave both barrels to the smsm. This was long overdue but maybe too little and too late. The reason the media are hyping this up is because we usually sit back and say eff all but they'll find a way to get their own back. The soup takers have him in their sights now so expect to see or read worse.

He was right to have a go but I only wish the club had put more thought into their decision to fly to Dubai for a knees-up.
Uch it'll be all over the moras sports, lennys mad meltdown etc, loved the bit about walker."he stands up there as a Celtic legend, hes never contributed anything to Celtic, who is he speaking for , insulting my professionalism and that if my players" loved that . Have to be more vocal. About other issues buried by the media like the Celtic team bus or afolabi abuse.

Last edited:
This Dubai things become a convenient diversion for Pistol Pete and Lenny.
They have been caught out big time this season on off the pitch top to bottom, and they blew 10 from a position of strength rarely afforded.

Good as it is to see Lennon call oot those that love to stick it to fitba o like the politicians and pundits that take the easy shots at Celtic for political or career reasons- Him and Pete have lot more to answer for

Uch it'll be all over the moras sports, lennys mad meltdown etc, loved the bit about walker."he stands up there as a Celtic legend, hes never contributed anything to Celtic, who is he speaking for , insulting my professionalism and that if my players" loved that . Have to be more vocal. About other issues buried by the media like the Celtic team bus or oko flex abuse.
Better to have slung at you than cower to cnuts who hate you anyway, the hatred of the guy is relentess, had a look over his book again and its the same all over again, they really are just orange bastards with typewriters, end off.

The club could make a stand by getting people at the top that fight for those beneath them. They might get some respect then. Their silence speaks volumes. This is not the Club i value. Sad that NL , under all the Flak he is taking, is the only one to put up a defence. God, how I despise those above him! I actually feel no affinity to them, they are aliens!

This Dubai things become a convenient diversion for Pistol Pete and Lenny.
They have been caught out big time this season on off the pitch top to bottom, and they blew 10 from a position of strength rarely afforded.

Good as it is to see Lennon call oot those that love to stick it to fitba o like the politicians and pundits that take the easy shots at Celtic for political or career reasons- Him and Pete have lot more to answer for

They do have a lot more to answer for...of course they do...but from us, the fans, the people who matter and not from Huns,outsiders or some washed up incoherent ex players who are trying to hold onto any ounce of credibility they may once have had
This is our business, not theirs

Good to see Neil having a go at our "friends " in the press.

Just feel he came up short with a few other candidates. We all know who they are, they have been waiting for 9 yrs and through 2 clubs/company's to tell us they were right.

A bit of support fae the guys with the expensive suits we all paid for would be a sign that things are changing, but I doubt it will happen and fear this could be a one off. C'mon Celtic use social media only for a while at least to get your message out, the msm need you more than you need them in this day and age. Ban the "bigoted with biros".

YNWA

especially if you grow a pair.

Ok so ive read this whole transcript of the interview with Neil lennon.
Thanks to The Celtic Star for publishing it, in its complete form.

It just goes to show you how certain websites and media cherry pick their snippets and take them out of context.
Neil Lennon was not ranting. Was he angry? Hell yes. He's entitled to be after all that been written. So he came back at them, all guns blazing fighting the injustices that have been written against the Club and him personally.
I learned a few things myself. I learned how the Scottish government moved the goalposts by changing the rules on distancing from the time we left to the time we came back.
I learned they expect Celtic to hire a 52 seater coach for 3 players. (does this apply to ALL teams?)
I learned we have to endure tiny cramped dressing rooms at places like St Johnstone and Hamilton were ONE METRE distancing would be impossible. Yet not a peep is ever mentioned about this in the press.
So yes THERE IS A LOT OF HYPOCRISY COMING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

So while I have to agree with NL in all he said today I found myself asking the question, WHY NOW?
Why has he, or the club, left it till now to do this interview and air his grievances about what has been said and written? Its been happening since they came back. Why let PL make it worse with his non-apology?
Is it because that backfired?
For most of us Neil, its just a little too late.
Might be a parting shot from Lenny

Was not a knees up shammy , did you miss Lennys presser yesterday

Ok so ive read this whole transcript of the interview with Neil lennon.
Thanks to The Celtic Star for publishing it, in its complete form.

It just goes to show you how certain websites and media cherry pick their snippets and take them out of context.
Neil Lennon was not ranting. Was he angry? Hell yes. He's entitled to be after all that been written. So he came back at them, all guns blazing fighting the injustices that have been written against the Club and him personally.
I learned a few things myself. I learned how the Scottish government moved the goalposts by changing the rules on distancing from the time we left to the time we came back.
I learned they expect Celtic to hire a 52 seater coach for 3 players. (does this apply to ALL teams?)
I learned we have to endure tiny cramped dressing rooms at places like St Johnstone and Hamilton were ONE METRE distancing would be impossible. Yet not a peep is ever mentioned about this in the press.
So yes THERE IS A LOT OF HYPOCRISY COMING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

So while I have to agree with NL in all he said today I found myself asking the question, WHY NOW?
Why has he, or the club, left it till now to do this interview and air his grievances about what has been said and written? Its been happening since they came back. Why let PL make it worse with his non-apology?
Is it because that backfired?
For most of us Neil, its just a little too late.
With respect brought this to the table as soon as this happened nearly caused a riot on here , glad some see the light now 👍👍

Actually mt you're talking shite you know nothing about me or my intelligence so who you think you are to assume so? Well I don't know. I haven't watched the shock-jock video as you called it i used it as one example I've read some of it and been told about him. Oh wise one of 50 years of watching Celtic. Yes we have standards and in my 35plus years of following I have seen managers hold on til the very end and sacked so I dont know why you haven't in 50. You must believe that Celtic haven't been treated differently then? Do you think lenny is lying in that video of how we must travel? Lying to us about SPL changing rooms where everyone is crammed in? Is that what you think Kenny?

You're correct, it's not right to assume you're not intelligent. However, you chose to use Adrian Durham's soundbite as proof the media were all out to get us. In fact, his was the ONLY bit of media intervention you used! Oh btw, I'm calling bullshit when you say you haven't seen it. :ROFLMAO:

Where did I say I've never seen a manager hold on until the very end until he's sacked? I said I'd never seen a manager take so little notice of public opinion. If you're going to challenge my statements then at least read them and quote them properly.

NL had lots of time to gauge the mood and still fucked it up superbly. The fact that Celtic has not posted the press conference tells you that, in truth, they're probably (and rightly so) embarrassed by it.

I know there's an agenda in Scotland against us. I've watched it over the years and I'm acutely aware of it.

Referees in this country are by and large from hun stock. There are probably a few decent ones but I'm buggered if I can see them. They generally try to be as cute with their cheating as possible. Free kicks that break up play in attacking areas and fouls that go against us but are in neutral areas on the park so they don't cause controversy. Occasionally you'll get the whistle being blown for an invisible infringement as our corner is on its way into the box. Other things like only 2mins injury time in our last two matches when there should've been at least double that.

Then we get the occasional blatant crap like Beaton when Morelos somehow escaped being red-carded THREE times in a Glasgow derby then goes drinking with his hun pals after the game and fuck all is said about it.

I understand perfectly that there's a bias against us and I know there is a slant in the media against us also although it's not as bad as the bias ON the pitch IMO.

What I also know is that when we've done something wrong, we're still wrong and it shouldn't matter if people are biased against us or not. WRONG IS WRONG and we executed shambolic judgement by going to Dubai.

Putting the wagons in a circle and calling for a siege-like mentality is something I'd expect from the Huns or perhaps, Trump supporters.

All that does is make us look like the only thing we care about is the "whataboutery" of the situation and quite frankly we should be and need to be, bigger than that.

Jock Stein didn't whine about the situation back then. He knew what his players were up against when it came to referees etc but what did he tell them?

He told them "If you're good enough, the referees don't matter!"

That's the attitude we need to adopt and not the crying to teacher attitude of some in our support.

On a sliding scale of 1 to 10 on the Dubai trip with 10 being it was a terrible idea to go, we hit 14!

The club could make a stand by getting people at the top that fight for those beneath them. They might get some respect then. Their silence speaks volumes. This is not the Club i value. Sad that NL , under all the Flak he is taking, is the only one to put up a defence. God, how I despise those above him! I actually feel no affinity to them, they are aliens!
They are or may as well be aliens to me as well but tbh I never had any affinity to any of the Kelly's or whites either, they were even worse , seems to be the trend in those at the top at Celtic, never listen to the supporters. Only in Fergus McCann have I had any kind of true belief and faith in and shared values in what the guy at the top was trying to achieve, because he told us his plans and his vision and delivered. I have as much idea as to what DDs vision for the club is as I did the Kelly's and Whites. I once thought I did. I thought it was to keep Celtic a force in Europe but sky put paid to that literally for many big clubs. I can accept (if begrudgingly) that we cant compete with sky financed clubs financially. What I cannot accept is the lack of a clear vision for the future of the club under the current regime. One that wont interact with the supporters unless it wants something, that shouldnt be mixed with my support for the team which is undying and forever.

I know there's an agenda in Scotland against us. I've watched it over the years and I'm acutely aware of it.
I had noticed youd edited your post is that why it took so long for a response. So you watched it and you know the guys name 👏👏 you're saying I'm his audience though I didnt watch it 🙄. Glad to see from the above that you actually are aware of what the original point was. As to the rest of your side opinions? start a thread if you have a point to make, dont hijack someone else's and not get the point until its dragged out of you and insult others whilst you're at it. ☘

I had noticed youd edited your post is that why it took so long for a response. So you watched it and you know the guys name 👏👏 you're saying I'm his audience though I didnt watch it 🙄. Glad to see from the above that you actually are aware of what the original point was. As to the rest of your side opinions? start a thread if you have a point to make, dont hijack someone else's and not get the point until its dragged out of you and insult others whilst you're at it. ☘
It took me so long to respond because I don't hang around on the board all day m8.

Start a thread of my own if I have a point to make? Are you serious? I can't make points on existing threads? 😂😂

You're a strange one.

It took me so long to respond because I don't hang around on the board all day m8.

Start a thread of my own if I have a point to make? Are you serious? I can't make points on existing threads?

Yes of course you can make points on others threads , when you are missing the point of the post however many people point it out to you then I find that strange. It's taken you a while to get the jist of the post but now you say you get it, great 👍It wasnt about the wrongs of the trip and you are up to speed HH

Yes of course you can make points on others threads , when you are missing the point of the post however many people point it out to you then I find that strange. It's taken you a while to get the jist of the post but now you say you get it, great 👍It wasnt about the wrongs of the trip and you are up to speed HH
I literally have no idea what you're on about here. 😂😂

Back