Anti Celtic Supporter Racism.

POD

A video circulating on line, apparently showing a Kilmarnock player making derogatory anti Celtic supporter comments. Guess Who ?

Kilmarnock have issued a statement. But if shown to be true then it is time for Kilmarnock FC to step up, and out this individual from their club.

Last edited:
A video apparently circulating on line, showing a Kilmarnock player making derogatory anti Celtic supporter comments. Guess Who ?

Kilmarnock have issued a statement. But if shown to be true then it is time for Kilmarnock as a club to step up, and out this individual from their club.
Not heard anything about it out and about in Killie this morning.If it is as we suspect Lafferty then he must be booted out the club.

It is that odious arsehole It’s on Twitter and Facebook He’s getting a photo with a young guy and after it the wee guy Up the Celtic and he calls them a bunch of Fenian bastards How mature
Very mature eh Shottsghirl. These people remind me of a by gone age when parents would say to children should be seen not heard. And if you cannot speak kindly about some one don't speak at all. He's a very childish human being.Reminds me of Bob Malcolm ex sevco who always signed his autographs with a F T P. 🍀🍀

Very mature eh Shottsghirl. These people remind me of a by gone age when parents would say to children should be seen not heard. And if you cannot speak kindly about some one don't speak at all. He's a very childish human being.Reminds me of Bob Malcolm ex sevco who always signed his autographs with a F T P. 🍀🍀
If I mind right he had a girlfriend and a wee boy The girl was Catholic and she left him and now his wee boy is at a Catholic school

Hopefully for good. Up to Kilmarnock now. It will be interesting to see what their conclusions and subsequent actions are. If it is shown to be true, they must wash their hands of him, if they want to be respected as a club. Should this happen, I suspect his next destination will be Linfield, where he will be welcomed with open arms and feted like a Lord.

Hopefully for good. Up to Kilmarnock now. It will be interesting to see what their conclusions and subsequent actions are. If it is shown to be true, they must wash their hands of him, if they want to be respected as a club. Should this happen, I suspect his next destination will be Linfield, where he will be welcomed with open arms and feted like a Lord.
If not Linfield Larne or Mutantards.

91947035_1308142402707699_315133832250523648_n.jpg

Last edited:

This was a comment by a Stockport County fan in the comments section of video discussing the actions of Celtic and Dundee Utd supporters on You Tube.​

I started going to watch my team again over the last year; I had struggled with mental illness too badly over the last 10 years or so to go to matches. My team is Stockport County, and to my absolute despair, I’ve just realised it’s full of extreme loyalists that have a brotherhood with Rangers (which has been going on for a long time apparently). During the match against Harrogate Town on Saturday, to my disgust the vocal support at the back of the stand started singing the fucking orange flute song, along the lines of “I bought a flute for 50p and the only song that it could play was fuck the pope and the IRA”. I was so livid, I stood up and shouted at them to shut the fuck up - other people around me looked disgusted at it too, but it seems do be quite deeply ingrained. The club received loads of complaints afterwards so they issued a statement that sectarian chanting won’t be tolerated and that they’re investigating it with the intention of handing out banning orders for anyone involved, but I know for a fact they’ll do nothing; it’s gone on for years seemingly, and these lot are all openly Rangers fans as well as County fans; they’re completely confident that their behaviour will only receive minimal challenge. There’s loads of young lads that are part of it too that are just going to carry it all on for another generation, so if the club do nothing about it they’re acquiescing to being a sectarian club and I want no part of them which is a massive shame because I loved going when I was younger.

Members online

Latest posts

Back