Anti Celtic Supporter Racism.

They are like the Hydra and should have been dealt with accordingly. Metaphorically speaking.
Sadly this is what the SFA / SPFL, together with Peter Lawells's mysterious and temporary blindness, inflicted on all of football and society in general, with their rancid 5WA. All in the pursuit of money ?

The shit has hit the fan after the shit abused the fan! Despite Kilmarnock staying silent obviously hoping that this will be forgotten about (well the Scottish media have done this perfectly), the SFA have served notice that the horrible ned will face teo charges.

If he is found guilty of breaking Rule 77, the bigot Lafferty will be hit with a mandatory 10 match suspension.

Screenshot_20220929-182417_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220929-182424_Facebook.jpg

I just think its funny they think calling us a Fenian is supposed to be an insult. šŸ˜‚
I am prepared to draft a winning defence for him. Based on the fact the term 'Fenian' is honourable, noble, patriotic and definitely not sectarian. A sobriquet that many Irish people identify with and embrace with pride. But Mr. Lafferty must deliver it verbatim in person, to Kilmarnock, the SFA and the media.

Last edited:
A video circulating on line, apparently showing a Kilmarnock player making derogatory anti Celtic supporter comments. Guess Who ?

Kilmarnock have issued a statement. But if shown to be true then it is time for Kilmarnock FC to step up, and out this individual from their club.
Fuck 2 instances of anti catholic racism within a 26, yes 26 man NI squad all within the same week as the torrid tories finally went full fat Tory
Youā€™d never have known. It not noticed outwith a collection of working class catholics that support Celtic šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

42896551_1980901011969453_3397487644177858560_n.jpg

I am prepared to draft a winning defence for him. Based on the fact the term 'Fenian' is honourable, noble, patriotic and definitely not sectarian. A sobriquet that many Irish people identify with and embrace with pride. But Mr. Lafferty must deliver it verbatim in person, to Kilmarnock, the SFA and the media.
and many of the great fenian leaders were protestants so they need to get their facts right about calling catholics fenians

Back