Any builders on the Noise?

Steviebhoy67

Got a customer asking me if i know any builders.
On a property in Milngavie. Decent size job looking to kick off in the summer. Anyone interested or can refer one?

depositphotos_48644985-stock-photo-cowboy-builder-wearing-a-high.jpg

Am the best jiner in the toon ....building hooses since 2001 ...too busy the now though Stevie and ive just finished for the weekend..happy days
Iā€™m always weary of someone in the building industry that says theyā€™re ā€œthe bestā€ at anythingā€¦.usually their NOT, Iā€™ve been hitting in nails since 1984 professionally, but wouldnā€™t ā€œclaimā€ to be the best at anything, Iā€™d let others decide thatā€¦.but I would say I make a great cup of tea/coffee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m always weary of someone in the building industry that says theyā€™re ā€œthe bestā€ at anythingā€¦.usually their NOT, Iā€™ve been hitting in nails since 1984 professionally, but wouldnā€™t ā€œclaimā€ to be the best at anything, Iā€™d let others decide thatā€¦.but I would say I make a great cup of tea/coffee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Remember this wee gem ?
Gaffer on a building site to the new apprentice
"You're going to be making the tea, for the first couple of days..."
"OK"
"Oh, and can you drive a forklift ?"
"How big's the fucking kettle ?"
Kudos to Stevie, in trying to help guys who might be looking for work

Remember this wee gem ?
Gaffer on a building site to the new apprentice
"You're going to be making the tea, for the first couple of days..."
"OK"
"Oh, and can you drive a forklift ?"
"How big's the fucking kettle ?"
Kudos to Stevie, in trying to help guys who might be looking for work
Or, what about the guy who turned up for his first day on the site and said to the ganger man "can I put my jacket in that hut over there" hut? said the ganger, thats yer fkin hod.

When I was a site agent with Barratt many moons ago we were all coerced (they promised us free drink) into going to a management seminar at Forrest Hills one weekend, about 15 of us and we'd all been through the mill together. First up we had to stand up like an arse and introduce ourselves to the team, even though we all knew each other, so we kept it brief, then this new tit stands up "my name's........and I'm here to teach you all how to build houses"!!!!
Fuck me he was popular, he lasted three months before going off sick with a nervous breakdown, lasted longer than I expected to be fair.

Back