Any coffee lovers out there ?

I'm a BIG fan of coffee. I like to use use a firm called Roast and Post to buy my beans from. Strong,dark roasted beans are my favourite. Any other coffee fans out there ?? Luv to here your recommendations.
Way down among Brazilians
They grow coffee by tgemilliins
I'm a BIG fan of coffee. I like to use use a firm called Roast and Post to buy my beans from. Strong,dark roasted beans are my favourite. Any other coffee fans out there ?? Luv to here your recommendations.

Coffee beans grow buy the billions
So they got to find those other cups to fill
They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

You can't buy Cherry Soda
'Cause they've got to sell their quota
And the way things are I guess they never will
They've got a zillion cups of coffee in Brazil

Coffee beans grow by the billions
So the have to find those extra cups to fill
They've got awful lot of coffee in Brazil

You can't get Cherry Soda
'Cause they've got to sell their quota
And the way things are I guess they never will
They've got a zillion tons of coffee in Brazil

No tea or tomato juice
You'll see no potato juice
'Cause the planters down in Santos
All say 'NO NO NO'

A Politician's daughter
Was accused of drinking water
And was fined a great big $50 bill
They got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

And when their ham and eggs need savour
Coffee ketchup gives them flavour
Coffee pickles way outsell the Dill
They put coffee in the coffee in Brazil

HH🍀

Love Nescafé espresso jar (1and half heaped teaspoon per mug)usually retail at around £4.50 but my local Tesco regularly discount to £3. So usually buy in bulk otherwise Dow Egbert Endulgence is nice 👍 can’t do cheap coffee usually rotten HH

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody heard from Kelly? I don't want him thinking that I'm worried about him but he's been a bit quiet :unsure:
Probably came oan this morning saw some a the posts and said fuck that , finding early morning posts very uplifting🙈🙈🙈🙈 sets me right up for the day ⚰️ 😂😂😂😂 stay the fuck away I’m watching fuckin heartbeat in the mornings noo 🤔🤔🤔 just fuckin happy still got wan 😂😂😂

Welcome to the Noise Rushy. I was just kidding the bhoys on, I'm a ghirl btw. I just hate coffee and can't even abide the smell of it.

Thanks shamrock ghirl,I actually love the the smell of coffee filling the air,reminds me of my time working in Holland where the smell of coffee is everywhere amongst other things lol one of my old Dutch workmates used to get me tickets to Feyenoord games where I’d wear my hoops and sing YNWA with them,some great memories and it was in Holland that I learned to enjoy a good quality coffee,especially the Dutch version of Irish coffee I was half cut after one 😂HH

Back