Any news on transfers

the board need to show on Sunday against SEVCO that their dealings in the transfer market will come too fruition, or else they can get tae f_ck

I'd welcome big Charlie Mulgrew back at the moment
He's doing the business down south and I have no idea why he left us so suddenly
Charlie, could also sort out the Zombies on his day
COYBIG

Apparently, he was at training today for the Bhoys, along wth Mulumbu
Brendan says they might feature this weekend, but we'll have to wait & see

Just a thought and correct me if I'm wrong, but can't Celtic still sign players beyond the transfer window who are currently without a club?

As far as I know: Free agents can be signed by a club at any time during the season, if they had been released by their previous club before the end of the transfer window.

I see caulker has left Dundee which makes him available for free. Good player, would he be worth a shot?

I'd welcome big Charlie Mulgrew back at the moment
He's doing the business down south and I have no idea why he left us so suddenly
Charlie, could also sort out the Zombies on his day
COYBIG
He left same as stokes and eventually commons cos the trouble makers under deila were booted by Brendan without any fuss. Brendan was briefed and new exactly who were running the dressing room. He kept broony cos he got onside straight away

Thanks for that Stevie
Unfortunately, life is full of self righteous, arrogant, pricks, who can upset the balance by giving it the big "I AM"
The dressing room needs harmony in order to thrive

HH

Lustig played alright on Sunday but given Caulker is on a free should we sign him, play 3 at the back and push tierney into left of the midfield 4 full time?

Members online

Latest posts

Back