Any news on transfers

We could have signed Mulumbu about two months ago if BR fancied him. The last minute business is nonsense... I doubt we're going to pick up any players today/tomorrow who are current first picks for their teams. That's fine, because our policy relies on seeing something in a player that myopic English scouts don't, but if we brought them in weeks ago then we might still be in the champions league and said players could be trained in the art of H-skelping by now.

I hope to be proved wrong.

Benkovic is going out on loan , hopefully to us , though I would prefer permanent signings rather than loans . That said at this stage........

Youssuf Mulumbu! Not sure how I feel about that one! Not confident on the quality of a potential centre half now!!!

I fear if we don't get anyone in the gaffer will leave. This was the season we had to spend money And once again we gave been let down.

the board are waiting on the outcome of tonight's game before they will commit to any signings or spend any money. there will be hopefully a couple of signings waiting in the wings once we put tonight's game to bed with a victory. coybig.

Mulumbu is a quality wee player. I agree he is just what Broonie needs along side him. Brings experience, steel and of course he knows what to expect domestically. Good signing.

This is getting beyond a joke. We are a laughing stock. Our recruitment is a mess. Handed the dark side their way back

Members online

Latest posts

Back