Any of you notice Griffiths conduct as he was being subbed on ?

Would you get excited with a boss who continually gets it wrong and throws you under a bus in any occupation?
I dont know whats went on behind the scenes but that group of players on the park should be beating Ross County,i aint defending Lennon ,he was the wrong guy for the job from the start but they players need to take a long hard look at themselves.Look at the first 45 against county is that acceptable?

Last edited by a moderator:
With the 'interim manager' in place now, there's no need to rush :rolleyes:
We'll wait until the seasons end, then until Summer goes, and we'll 'just miss' all the big names who have been mentioned in the press, as our new manager
Such is how, the club has done it's business, in the past
Hopefully I'm wrong, but with the shambles of this season, and the deadwood in the ranks, it's a possibility
HH

MSM losing their shit, and now it's gone from the sublime, to the ridiculous
Latest one is Thierry Henry (that should go down well with our Irish support)
There must have been 50 potential managers touted, in the past few months
Henry was a Prima Donna when he played out here, he refused to travel and play if the opposition had plastic pitches
Fuck him and his Gauloises & Bagettes
Get someone in who knows how to motivate a team, and give him free reign when it comes to players and staff
I don't know who will get the manager's job full time, but I do know I don't want Kennedy in that position
HH

MSM losing their shit, and now it's gone from the sublime, to the ridiculous
Latest one is Thierry Henry (that should go down well with our Irish support)
There must have been 50 potential managers touted, in the past few months
Henry was a Prima Donna when he played out here, he refused to travel and play if the opposition had plastic pitches
Fuck him and his Gauloises & Bagettes
Get someone in who knows how to motivate a team, and give him free reign when it comes to players and staff
I don't know who will get the manager's job full time, but I do know I don't want Kennedy in that position
HH
DILLIGAF we are going to have to put up with months now of this bollox.
We all know the board hold there cards close to there chests without giving anything away, so we are going to have to be patient as I believe the eye from our support is on them like never before.
Kennedy getting the gig on interim is hardly inspiring and also will put this board in a very difficult position should we see such a huge upturn in form and attitude until the end of the season, as to why this decision took so long to make?
Secure 2nd and beating the scum I will settle for now and roll on next season

Last edited:
DILLIGAF we are going to have to put up with months now of this bollox.
We all know the board hold there cards close to there chests without giving anything away, so we are going to have to be patient as I believe the eye from our support is on them like never before.
Kennedy getting the gig full time is hardly inspiring and also will put this board in a very difficult position should we see such a huge upturn in form and attitude until the end of the season, as to why this decision took so long to make?
Secure 2nd and beating the scum I will settle for now
I don't think the board even have any cards to begin with, never mind holding them close to their chest. I think this has been the problem all along. We had fuck all competition for years so we eased off and got complacent. Then those in a position of power didn't know what to do when the wheels started to come off. They were makin it up as they were goin along.

I don't think the board even have any cards to begin with, never mind holding them close to their chest. I think this has been the problem all along. We had fuck all competition for years so we eased off and got complacent. Then those in a position of power didn't know what to do when the wheels started to come off. They were makin it up as they were goin along.
We had fuck all competition this season as there's not a good team to be seen in Scotland Deadner, and we still have the best of the players.
How many of them scum bastards would we say are good enough of a player that we would say "wish we had him?"
2 or 3 at the most i would say

We had fuck all competition this season as there's not a good team to be seen in Scotland Deadner, and we still have the best of the players.
How many of them scum bastards would we say are good enough of a player that we would say "wish we had him?"
Complacency /arrogance

Difference is they laid out a 3 yr plan got themsels organised ,played to a system and stuck to it and went full in money wise and got everyone playing for the arsewipe rag they wear
while we were fiddling while Rome burned ,all we could here was we had the best players the biggest squad and we stood around with our arses to the wind stumbling from one fk up to the next and not a single person in power stopped and said

'Hawd the fk on hows this happening ''

We knew they would have help along the way we knew in advance rules don't ever apply to them yet we just stood still and naval gazed

The strength of the wolf is in the pack.
You don't need a group of star players. You need players to play as a team. I've always been of the opinion that I would take a team player any day over a brilliant individual player. The huns are shite individually, but can get results as a team. That's been the difference this season.

The strength of the wolf is in the pack.
You don't need a group of star players. You need players to play as a team. I've always been of the opinion that I would take a team player any day over a brilliant individual player. The huns are shite individually, but can get results as a team. That's been the difference this season.
Very true Deadner, but we also were head and tails above them with a squad full of serial winners that knew the requirements needed.
We also had that extra quality needed for the tight games in abundance.
Yet it all disappeared?

Very true Deadner, but we also were head and tails above them with a squad full of serial winners that knew the requirements needed.
We also had that extra quality needed for the tight games in abundance.
Yet it all disappeared?
We took the foot off the throat

Complacency /arrogance

Difference is they laid out a 3 yr plan got themsels organised ,played to a system and stuck to it and went full in money wise and got everyone playing for the arsewipe rag they wear
while we were fiddling while Rome burned ,all we could here was we had the best players the biggest squad and we stood around with our arses to the wind stumbling from one fk up to the next and not a single person in power stopped and said

'Hawd the fk on hows this happening ''

We knew they would have help along the way we knew in advance rules don't ever apply to them yet we just stood still and naval gazed
Can't argue kelly they are far more organised as a team but would regards quality.
We showed for an hour how far superior we can still be towards them, even in the first game without even trying we missed a sitter and the easiest penalty to gain we refused to take.
Showed against lille, one of the best teams in France who good we can be, yet against Ross County twice how bad we can be.
That level of inconsistency is way to far apart from a team of serial winners for it not to be suspicious imo

Members online

Latest posts

Back