Any thoughts on andy walkers commentry? I thought he was more repugnent than usual!

Totally agree mate. Brown gets booked. He says that's fine and deserved as Gollum is laying down an early marker. Then spends the rest of the game repeatedly saying raging bull and laugherty shouldn't be booked for constant fouls. The man is a complete idiot.

Seems to me that he goes out of his way not to annoy the hun.
Watched the game back after I came home and he seemed to be overcompensating for the fact he played with us.

Seems to me that he goes out of his way not to annoy the hun.
Watched the game back after I came home and he seemed to be overcompensating for the fact he played with us.

That’s the feeling I get with him as well,tries to hard to appear impartial that it comes across as if he’s got an agenda against Celtic

Andy Walker is a total irrelevance His opinion carries less weight than an opinion filled with Helium

Walker plays to the galleries, believing that his voice matters. Perhaps if he could call situations accurately he might have a little more Koudos but like fellow ex Celts Messrs Nicholas and Burley they would appear to have taken the Queen'"s Shilling and deserted the beliefs which they once held dear.

I refuse to watch SKY and much prefer to watch Celtic games on CELTIC TV

HH?

some comments he makes are unfathomable maybe these guys get warned at job interviews they must not praise the hoops

In the 5-0 game earlier this year he was takin like he was enjoying it - mentioned his da bein at the 7-1 cup fina back in the day - first time I’ve heard him and thought there’s a closet fan in there. But that game at the weekend was back to usual - I don’t get it

The thing about Walker, I used to think he was just going so far out of his way to seem anti-Celtic because that's what's expected of you in the media. But listening to him lately, he really does sound like a guy who has a problem with us that goes beyond that.

Every tackle, he assumes the worst before watching a replay. Every incident, he comes down on the other side, against us. It's hard not to take it personally.

Members online

Latest posts

Back