Any thoughts on andy walkers commentry? I thought he was more repugnent than usual!

Theres a few on the sky paylist provan walker nicholas and now kris commons
All kissing arse to keep themselves in a job,, sit on the fence slag off the celtic
Job safe ,,,,,

It's in the job description. Slag of the Hoops and proclaim that Sevco are comming (Again )Slippy G is better than his auld teacher..Gaun for 55, despite being only 6years old. Thats why Liquidation is never mentioned and the Survival Lie blossoms. The medjia are terrified of the KLAN intimidation, despite the fact that most of them are weans baskin in the reflected glory of their auld da's lies about what he did in his Yoof to defend the Cause.)
Sky are shoite scared of the Klan.The knuckledraggers openly boast that they write to Sky and threaten to cancel if one of their front men ctiticise Sevco or praise the Hoops. Then an unsuspecting manager from their Customer Retention Team in Indiac calls back offering them all sorts of goodies to stay.( free Sky for 3 months etc..) You know the Klan, Entitlement, WATP etc.

The thing about Walker, I used to think he was just going so far out of his way to seem anti-Celtic because that's what's expected of you in the media. But listening to him lately, he really does sound like a guy who has a problem with us that goes beyond that.

Every tackle, he assumes the worst before watching a replay. Every incident, he comes down on the other side, against us. It's hard not to take it personally.
Agree yet he got stuck into simon jordan on talksport regarding poor rangers demotion very unwalker like

I thought some of comments were utterly cringeworthy!
He doesnt usually bother me as much but on Sunday the pish he was talking couldnt have been by accident.
Big Jabba must be feeding him crumbs or something. He cant be that much of a moron to believe what he was saying!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back