Anyone but Celtic if you think refs mistakes are honest

I always wonder why Celtic don’t address this. They let him film inside the stadium so must have known what it was about. Yet nothing. We all know they have an agenda, but Celtic say fuck all I remember listening to Kelky in the radio talking about it, but when he was involved at Celtic he said nothing. That’s worse.

When will we ever get a member of the board who will call for a full UEFA investigation into this?

Don’t hold your breath seems to be the best advice. It fucking sickens me. Not one member who has the balls to take them on. On anything. EBT’s, Refs, them being deed, fucking nothing.

I always wonder why Celtic don’t address this. They let him film inside the stadium so must have known what it was about. Yet nothing. We all know they have an agenda, but Celtic say fuck all I remember listening to Kelky in the radio talking about it, but when he was involved at Celtic he said nothing. That’s worse.

When will we ever get a member of the board who will call for a full UEFA investigation into this?

Don’t hold your breath seems to be the best advice. It fucking sickens me. Not one member who has the balls to take them on. On anything. EBT’s, Refs, them being deed, fucking nothing.
Absolutely TV. What we have to remember is that the people running our great club are,unfortunately , successful businessmen and almost to man conservative in outlook and as such establishment minded and will not rock the boat.
Their motivation is self interest . Mostly this is symbiotic with the club's wellbeing but occasionally not.
We all know, and have known for many years, that these masonic arseholes have subverted results for decades. Our club says nothing. Nauseating .
Best comment in Paul's documentary was from John Fallon when he stated that it is all about the fact that we are not , and never will be, subservient to them.
They can't stand us uppity fenians and now it's permarage because the inferior Tim's, 20% of the population remember, are totally dominating them.
We need to highlight specific instances of blatant injustices and pressure these people. Keep it loud and vocal. They will crumble.
Oh, I forgot. They did that in 2012 ?

Absolutely TV. What we have to remember is that the people running our great club are,unfortunately , successful businessmen and almost to man conservative in outlook and as such establishment minded and will not rock the boat.
Their motivation is self interest . Mostly this is symbiotic with the club's wellbeing but occasionally not.
We all know, and have known for many years, that these masonic arseholes have subverted results for decades. Our club says nothing. Nauseating .
Best comment in Paul's documentary was from John Fallon when he stated that it is all about the fact that we are not , and never will be, subservient to them.
They can't stand us uppity fenians and now it's permarage because the inferior Tim's, 20% of the population remember, are totally dominating them.
We need to highlight specific instances of blatant injustices and pressure these people. Keep it loud and vocal. They will crumble.

Great post and in a fucking nutshell. When I was at School
I played for the school team and we never lost to any of the Proddy Schools, all the Catholic teams were better. They fucking hated it. My ex bro in law, played for a proddy school and he said, we never beat any either. :)

We punch above our weight and it fucks me off the board as so passive,

The guys running our club care about money and only money....Celtic football club, to them, is but a small part of their goal to get rich....invest to make champs league...no chance...don't make champs league....not a problem...just sell a player or two.. This is why they will never defend our club against corruptions. IMO. To rock the boat is to jeopardise their income and bonuses

Great post and in a fucking nutshell. When I was at School
I played for the school team and we never lost to any of the Proddy Schools, all the Catholic teams were better. They fucking hated it. My ex bro in law, played for a proddy school and he said, we never beat any either. :)

We punch above our weight and it fucks me off the board as so passive,
TV that is so true. Played for my school, St Constantine's and St Gerard's in Govan in the early 70's and can only remember losing one game to a proddy school. It was Drumoyne school and we were 4-0 up at half-time and somehow managed to get humped 5-4.
Took it easy I think. I remember slagging a few guys in their team at half time who were fellow team mates of mine with Harmony Row. Think I must have motivated the daft cunts .

TV that is so true. Played for my school, St Constantine's and St Gerard's in Govan in the early 70's and can only remember losing one game to a proddy school. It was Drumoyne school and we were 4-0 up at half-time and somehow managed to get humped 5-4.
Took it easy I think. I remember slagging a few guys in their team at half time who were fellow team mates of mine with Harmony Row. Think I must have motivated the daft cunts .

That’s a get out of town for a while result. :) Or longer.

The guys running our club care about money and only money....Celtic football club, to them, is but a small part of their goal to get rich....invest to make champs league...no chance...don't make champs league....not a problem...just sell a player or two.. This is why they will never defend our club against corruptions. IMO. To rock the boat is to jeopardise their income and bonuses

Another nutshell.

Q) "When will we ever get a member of the board who will call for a full UEFA investigation into this?"
A) I've said it, so have others on many occasions. PL fancies a move there after celtic. He ain't going to rock the boat.
His selfish ambition stands in the way of his responsibilities to our club. He has made millions over the years no doubt. Money shouldn't be the issue. Even a mercenary has to show a bit of bottle or they don't get £. If he starts kicking off in little forgotten Scotland do you think he will be invited into the ultimate clusterfuck, the dizzy heights of nobility, the sword and shield of truth and fairness that is UEFA?

To me he falls into the same bracket as many of the players that have came and gone. He now sees us as a stepping stone.

Did you play at Pirie Park?

Q) "When will we ever get a member of the board who will call for a full UEFA investigation into this?"
A) I've said it, so have others on many occasions. PL fancies a move there after celtic. He ain't going to rock the boat.
His selfish ambition stands in the way of his responsibilities to our club. He has made millions over the years no doubt. Money shouldn't be the issue. Even a mercenary has to show a bit of bottle or they don't get £. If he starts kicking off in little forgotten Scotland do you think he will be invited into the ultimate clusterfuck, the dizzy heights of nobility, the sword and shield of truth and fairness that is UEFA?

To me he falls into the same bracket as many of the players that have came and gone. He now sees us as a stepping stone.

We are now officially up to our necks in nutshells.

Aye. That's exactly where it was mate. On the red ash park near Govan high .Not the grass ones further down nearer Linthouse
I went to St Anthony's and that's where we always had our sports days. No football for me as girls weren't able to kick a ball in those days apparently though I could actually play cos it's in the genes.

I went to St Anthony's and that's where we always had our sports days. No football for me as girls weren't able to kick a ball in those days apparently though I could actually play cos it's in the genes.
Stayed in elderpark st near the shipyards. Knocked down now. Think the Ants was nearer to me but ended up at the Connies. Auld man went to the Ants though and my brother Danny ended up at st saviours.

Thought you were a guy at first ha ha. Great days though . Don't know about you Shamrock but my pet hate is when people refer to sevco as the Govan club. That really rips man knitting ☺

Back