Anyone else alarmed ?

Torrancetim

Been quiet for a few months now on here just watching anges transformation of our team , I am fucking delighted at what’s been happening , we seem to be on the front foot and strengthening in the correct places with exception to the defence , which is a major concern for me , we need a new LB , I like Taylor but he is not at the level to move us forward , we need another CB , again I like welsh , and Julian , not convinced about starfelt , just think we need some quality here , a back up GK of quality , fighting for a first team place with JH , would also be welcome
As we are linked with an Iranian forward today again , signing McGree today , looking for a little solice at the back , hope I am wrong but we will score more than you is a dangerous strategy

Scales is a left back.
Hatate can play left back.
I wouldn't say no to another central defender but not really a priority just now.
Definitely need to get another keeper.
Hazard is never going to be good enough, just watch him flapping at high balls into the box.
Bain isn't good enough but is better than Barkas.
I do like the loom of the young English boy , but he needs to go out on loan to get some first team experience

Our defence has been a problem area for years but its not easy to replace the likes of Tierney ,Lustig and going further back...big Virgil.They all look like they have a mistake of two in them but the lads are giving 100% .Still got the best defensive record in the league!Im more worried about missed chances at the other end.

As we are linked with an Iranian forward today again , signing McGree today , looking for a little solice at the back , hope I am wrong but we will score more than you is a dangerous strategy
I don't think there's cause for concern that we may be deficient -- and it's debatable that we are -- at one position. Bear in mind Celtic won one of its quadruple trebles with Jeremy Toljan at right back, so . . .

Members online

Latest posts

Back