Anyone else think that Sunday is a game for Burke and Weah to start

I defo think Burke should start, Weah was unconvincing against the sheep though, maybe as a sub he seems to make more of an impact.
I would play both, Burke would prevent any forrage forward from them from the flanks or they will be caught by his pace and Weah i think, would give big hen broon and cartlidge a torrid time. But I am glad i dont have to pick a team every week as most of Celtics formations could work, but defo not a game for guys like Mikey Johnson their time will come, Ralston i think should be in around the team and will be bursting to get in the wee hackers face if they play him.

Good call, especially with Burke and Ralston, those Bhoys don't mind the rough going
Burke and Weah have speed to burn, Weah's trickery and speed could cause their backline a ton of problems
We know the cluggers will be out in force, trying to maim anyone in Green & White
Hopefully, we get through this injury free, but, it's there & their deluded, rabid, hordes, will be out for blood
Hopefully, we skelp 7 shades of shite out of them
HH

Good call, especially with Burke and Ralston, those Bhoys don't mind the rough going
Burke and Weah have speed to burn, Weah's trickery and speed could cause their backline a ton of problems
We know the cluggers will be out in force, trying to maim anyone in Green & White
Hopefully, we get through this injury free, but, it's there & their deluded, rabid, hordes, will be out for blood
Hopefully, we skelp 7 shades of shite out of them
HH
Is there a problem with the avatars today?

I’d play Rogic Eddy and Burke and get the moving all across the Hun back line
Like Predator Drones going in for the Kill.
With Wee Weah coming on to finish them off.
And put the Skelp to the Hun Fuck as Yoda wid say. Big score that would be great put them in their place ?. Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back