Anyone got a funny story/joke?

A big white horse trotts into a bar and asks the barman for a whisky...

Barman looks the big white horse up and down and says, ok then what kind of whisky and starts to rhyme of all the whiskys and then says, infact we even have a whisky named after you.

The big white horse says really I never knew that ok give me a Dobbin then.??

Guy driving through rural Ireland in pouring rain and his car all of a sudden cuts out

He tries a few times to restart it but nothing so he gets out and lifts the bonnet not really knowing what the fault may be or what he's looking for

He hears a voice behind him say 'it' s your distributor cap fella'

The guy turns around him and finds a big white horse standing with it's head over the fence looking over his shoulder and into the car's engine bay Beside the white horse is a smaller black horse

They guy is dumbfounded but the white horse repeats '*it' s your distributor cap Take it off and dry it with a rag'

Not knowing what else to do the guy takes the white horses advice and drys the distributor cap and as soon as he turns the key in the ignition the engine roars into life

The guy is incredulous and continues on his way until he reaches the hotel that he has booked himself into

After checking in he says to the receptionist 'The most amazing thing happened as I was driving here' and he continues to relate his story in full

After listening intently to the guest's story the receptionist says ' A big white horse you say'?

The guest nods and says ' yes I couldn' t believe it'

The receptionist says ' just as well it wasn' t the small black horse He knows fuck all about engines'

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back