Anyone watching Scotland-Kazakhstan?

I turned aff at 3-0 We never looked like scoring players passing to the touchline I'm surprised that it stayed 3-0. Think Becks record is now worse than every other manager for Scotland including levein but what do you expect from a 'manager ' out of the game for two years last seen getting his arse handed to him in Egypt fs. Feel sorry for calmac it was his big day mcburnie couldn't score in a brothel or the streets of possil.
*Big ecks

I turned aff at 3-0 We never looked like scoring players passing to the touchline I'm surprised that it stayed 3-0. Think Becks record is now worse than every other manager for Scotland including levein but what do you expect from a 'manager ' out of the game for two years last seen getting his arse handed to him in Egypt fs. Feel sorry for calmac it was his big day mcburnie couldn't score in a brothel or the streets of possil.
The whole football scene up here is corrupt ,to have this clown in charge is just unbelievable,and his backup team of muppets,we will never proceed to a higher level ,wish the Celtic players would withdraw from all, the zombies say they don’t support the team , surprised at that , as the man in charge is die hard one of them,useless by still one of them,I realise playing for your country is or WAS an honour!!!!not any more it ain’t ,hh

The whole football scene up here is corrupt ,to have this clown in charge is just unbelievable,and his backup team of muppets,we will never proceed to a higher level ,wish the Celtic players would withdraw from all, the zombies say they don’t support the team , surprised at that , as the man in charge is die hard one of them,useless by still one of them,I realise playing for your country is or WAS an honour!!!!not any more it ain’t ,hh
Spot on where's the 'honour' in getting 50 caps or more and having never won a domestic trophy? We couldn't have asked for a better fixture list to start us if we tried and yet this result still surprised no one everyone knew this would happen at some point. Peter Grant should do the honourable thing and quit first.

Back