Anyone watching Scotland-Kazakhstan?

Nearly as good as the one someone posted the other night about the guy who was run over by the bus and he just got up and walked away.
Thanks Shamrock I think that was me. I was going to post one of a Japanese karaoke game show where the male contestants have to try and finish their songs while being given a hand job from a young lady. Bit risqué though the vital parts are not shown. The facial expressions are a hoot.

And then send him out to face The medja.
Who was trying to get CalMac to blame the cnuts in charge but he didn’t throw them under but that won’t stop mcfudden,McCheat and the coaching staff from briefing against the Tim’s who he’ll blame.

HH
Anyone see calmacs face big red mark on the left side,a said to wife at time he must have fell

I turned aff at 3-0 We never looked like scoring players passing to the touchline I'm surprised that it stayed 3-0. Think Becks record is now worse than every other manager for Scotland including levein but what do you expect from a 'manager ' out of the game for two years last seen getting his arse handed to him in Egypt fs. Feel sorry for calmac it was his big day mcburnie couldn't score in a brothel or the streets of possil.

Members online

Back