APOLOGIES

J

JFanCelt

What a lot of transfer shite coming from our media sites and other sites. Non of which are true!

What a lot of transfer shite coming from our media sites and other sites. Non of which are true!

It’s the same every single one. It’s a cottage industry of pulling names out of their arses for some. The thing is you can’t help but look.

Burke? Might be a player, but a loanee.
Weah? Unknown again a loanee
Bayo? £2m at signing??
Gutman? Unknown supposedly a left back. Does this mean Tierney now goes for his operation?
Still desperately need a RB and a CB.
Will Celtic bring in anyone else? Are we building a Team or What?

Burke? Might be a player, but a loanee.
Weah? Unknown again a loanee
Bayo? £2m at signing??
Gutman? Unknown supposedly a left back. Does this mean Tierney now goes for his operation?
Still desperately need a RB and a CB.
Will Celtic bring in anyone else? Are we building a Team or What?

A few $64,000 questions there. Still a fortnight to go, but one thing seems likely and that is the higher cost players we have been reading about are a non starter. Disappointing but I don’t think anybody was surprised we wouldn’t be spending much.

Gues I was correct about the big announcement:
Sky Source: Celtic have announced that Damien Duff will join the club as reserve team coach and former club captain Stephen McManus has been appointed as the club’s U18s coach.

Gues I was correct about the big announcement:
Sky Source: Celtic have announced that Damien Duff will join the club as reserve team coach and former club captain Stephen McManus has been appointed as the club’s U18s coach.

Is this meant to divert us from what we are desperate to see. A RB and at least one CB? Well, I hope not. All it did was raise hopes and leave us feeling, is that fucking it? A big announcement my arse. No doubt both lads will do well and o wish them every success, but it ain’t a big announcement. Unless our big announcements have taken a total nosedive.

JFC I thought i was a moody so and so but you are proper pissed off buddy. So far you've attacked the team, the manager, the board and now the Celtic bloggers ??? Hopefully a treble treble will cheer you up at the end of the season. I'd rather timmy weah and Bayo over Defoe and Davis any day

JFC I thought i was a moody so and so but you are proper pissed off buddy. So far you've attacked the team, the manager, the board and now the Celtic bloggers ??? Hopefully a treble treble will cheer you up at the end of the season. I'd rather timmy weah and Bayo over Defoe and Davis any day

I would rather they couldn’t bring in anyone as we are constantly being told they are a baw hair away from
folding. Must be some size of baws, that’s all I’m saying.

Maybe next week though, after all it’s only been seven years they have been teetering.

PR is an art .
It takes some subterranean level of incompetence from the Celtic PR dept. to announce in advance ( if that's where the story came from ) that a BIG announcement is forthcoming - then with the support waiting agog for the new RB or CH (or even both ! ) to be revealed , announce a new reserve team coach AND an under 18's coach .
WoW ! Talk about a let down .
These may be important positions but - not what we are all waiting to hear .

I much prefer my club to announce to the world that we have signed X , or Y or Z ( or any other letter of the alphabet ) without any fanfare . That is effective PR.

Let's hope that these announcements are in the offing .

Back