Apparently it is our fault?

Happened his first season when he was doing well first half of the season then hardly a goal 2nd half. I personally think he’s a pretty decent striker. A prick mind you, but decent at scoring.

the last time it happened there were rumours he was promised a big move, was that 50 trillion China time? Then he got a pay rise. I wonder if there’s no rise coming? He could be arguing he’s doing more than Defoe on a fraction of the money and has spat the dummy.

In all honesty, he’s one of them so don’t care. Typical of an article on TCB. It’s why I got banned calling out the relentless sevco articles 🙄

Last edited:
Happened his first season when he was doing well first half of the season then hardly a goal 2nd half. I personally think he’s a pretty decent striker. A prick mind you, but decent at scoring.

the last tie it happened there were rumours he was promised a big move, was that 50 trillion China time? Then he got a pay rise. I wonder if there’s no rise coming? He could be arguing he’s doing more than Defoe on a fraction of the money and has spat the dummy.

In all honesty, he’s one of them so don’t care. Typical of an article on TCB. It’s why I got banned calling out the relentless sevco articles 🙄
i've a feeling there playing him for a fool , he by all accounts dosen't speak or read good english so won't have a scooby whats written or said about him or promises sevco have made to him

i've a feeling there playing him for a fool , he by all accounts dosen't speak or read good english so won't have a scooby whats written or said about him or promises sevco have made to him
Id be pretty surprised he doesn’t have an interpreter with him all the time around the club if he’s not good at English. There has been some previous on translations though 😂

Oh the pain, the suffering, the delusion. IT'S KARMA YA HUN BASTURDS, cheating Scottish football for over a decade before yee died. Now it's payback time. 8yrs & all yee have tae show for it's The Whatthefuck Cup

SO LURKERS GIRFUY YA HUN BASTURDS, THE FUTURE IS GREEN & WHITE GLASGOW GREEN & WHITE, HERE WE GO 10 IN A ROW.
☘HAIL HAIL☘COYBIG☘10IAR☘YNWA☘

OH THE RANGERS ARE 💩 OH THE RANGERS ARE 💩 OH THE RANGERS ARE 💩 SO FUCKIN 💩

Last edited:
Oh the pain, the suffering, the delusion. IT'S KARMA YA HUN BASTURDS, cheating Scottish football for over a decade before yee died. Now it's payback time. 8yrs & all yee have tae show for is The Whatthefuck Cup

SO LURKERS GIRFUY YA HUN BASTURDS, THE FUTURE IS GREEN & WHITE GLASGOW GREEN & WHITE, HERE WE GO 10 IN A ROW.
☘HAIL HAIL☘COYBIG☘10IAR☘YNWA☘

OH THE RANGERS ARE 💩 OH THE RANGERS ARE 💩 OH THE RANGERS ARE 💩 SO FUCKIN 💩
Tell them how you really feel TT 😹

Back