Apparently they are getting investment

just a word of caution to our younger members i grew up in an era when discrimination against us was far greater than it is today i remember one of my earliest games against them when we lost 5-1 against them at parkhead in 1960 and at one point i shouted c'mon celtic get into these bastards and was shot down in flames by adults all around me and an was told dont be like them you are better than that our supporters were singing hymns
like hail glorious st patrick meanwhile at the other end the battle hymns of hate were being belted out and a pal of mine who was a hun said if he had done what i done at the other end he would have been patted on the back and told thats right son you tell them what im trying to say is that the alter boy image was killing us it was not until big jock came in that he told us that in order to win the war we had to win the battle first we dont care if we win lose or draw was the motto then try pulling that one off now

The investor is Ms Trey Chinese Billionaire with toilet rolls off the Radar. She’s e will deposit the Cash when her self isolation is done
This story has gone Viral. She’s not been Oan thi Corona.
story sponsored by Chinese NHS 💩💩💩😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
Ma sides

HH 😂
I'm not one for starting rumours, as you know, but I heard the mystery investor we a Mongolian dirt billionaire called Win Wan Soon.

They're still creaming their pants over in La La Land, at the possibly of 2 trillionaires from the far east investing in the Ranjurs.
Ach let them dream, I'm sure when reality returns they'll realise, another couple of spivs tae replace, out going King of the Spiv DK himself.

I can’t see the lying King going anywhere.....until some gullible idiot ponies up and buys his shares.....Or perhaps a deal with a shell company with Big Mike pulling the strings?

Back