Apparently they are getting investment

Nothing new here then They've been receiving MILLIONS of pounds in investment through Soft Loans from directors and they are STILL in Dire Straits

That's BEFORE they are issued with negative decisions in various Court cases

Their top asset MOREORLESS has been outed as what he really is A bang average striker who cannot cut the mustard when it comes to the crunch so there"s a MASSIVE hit to an already fairy tale Asset List

Their captain admitted that they don't have a strong enough mindset to win consistently as is demanded of them

They spend MILLIONS of pounds on new players Money that they do not have and very probably won't ever have

£20 million of investment will be eaten up in minutes by that mob so any WAR CHEST that the Zombies expect to be given to Gerrard or whoever may be manager come the summer is likely to be a FRACTION of the £20 million

I also note that Douglas Park is being touted as their new Chairman
If that's the case what Celtic must do is cancel their Contract with Parks for the Team Bus

How bizarre is it watching a Club roll up to stadiums in a vehicle with the name of name of our greatest rival's tribute act emblazoned all across it?

Whoever signed that contract was surely having a laugh Surely a Club of the standing and kudos of Celtic should be more business aware in such matters

There must be plenty of companies out there who would love to sponsor such a deal Bookmakers Kit Makers Candlestick Makers even but NOT the company owned by the Chairman of our Wannabee rivals!!!

HH🍀
yes that contract with parks should be cancelled its always amazed me how we ever associated with a company whos owner is a director at i.pox

this chinese guff is another example of the lengths this shower will go to try and overtake us whether there is anything in it or not. i have said all along that whatever the case our board must remain vigilant because i have always felt that we have never maximised our global potential . there must surely be celtic minded investors on the global stage who could be brought into the club because make no mistake about it if we dont the sly underhand shysters accross the city will

this chinese guff is another example of the lengths this shower will go to try and overtake us whether there is anything in it or not. i have said all along that whatever the case our board must remain vigilant because i have always felt that we have never maximised our global potential . there must surely be celtic minded investors on the global stage who could be brought into the club because make no mistake about it if we dont the sly underhand shysters accross the city will
We don't have to go out and lure in investment when we have a perfectly good bank balance and a business model that ensures we live within our means.
Celtic won't lose the keys to the gaff unlike other high spending entities who think they can buy the league.

RANGERS are closing in on £20million worth of investment through a share issue which could bring about significant boardroom change.

SunSport understands a mystery Asian investor and a Hong Kong-based backer are poised to plough millions into the Ibrox club.

Douglas Park, tipped to become chairman when Dave King officially stands down later this month, will also provide further additional funding.
An announcement confirming the Ibrox windfall is expected to be made before the end of month.
SunSport understands both Far East businessmen have provided Gers with proof of funding.

Both are keen to become involved at Ibrox and could invest further if King is willing to sell his shares.

More dodgy dealings I suspect
More unnamed (no details at all) investors. Barasic being sold for 22million. Call me sceptical, but, are season tickets need g to be sold. McSquinty has had enough. So he announces leaving and abracadabra a mystery investor appears to take over the reins. Fucking Jackanory. Who would believe it? Sevco. That's who.

Investors on the global stage taking an interest in Rangers? Even someone with a GCHE in arithmetic would advise you no to touch them wae a barge pole. Unless, of course, you were working a tax dodge of some sort and you just had to lose some money. Or, even simpler than that, your're just a plain, fcuking numpty

I'm no financial adviser but isn't the point of making an investment to make a healthy profit?

How can anyone invest in an already failing business that is surviving on loans, is spending what it has on lawyer's fees, who cannot earn money from merchandise as they are incompetent and who have once again financially backed a losing manager with team after team?

Is it just me that thinks there's something not quite right going on?

I'm no financial adviser but isn't the point of making an investment to make a healthy profit?

How can anyone invest in an already failing business that is surviving on loans, is spending what it has on lawyer's fees, who cannot earn money from merchandise as they are incompetent and who have once again financially backed a losing manager with team after team?

Is it just me that thinks there's something not quite right going on?
index.jpg

So wee Rae,s big investors have finally blown their cover but still not shown face yet,I wonder why ???,..
Am I right in thinking it,s round about now that all the clubs are looking for their supporters to part with their hard earned for their inflated season tickets,it,s not that I think it is the usual piss coming out of the cesspit but it is the same shit year in year out with them,same fiddle just a different tune..
So the investment is £20m from 2 Asian investors who allegedly had a wee walk around Disney Hummel Land where all the dreams are created and decided this is where we want to put our money..
The strange thing about all this shit is the investors have obviously not had a look at the company books or they would have seen the money which is already owed out the £10m they need to keep the lights on this season and the potential North of £10m to be awarded to Mike Ashley,then we have this virus hanging over every club in the world threatening to bankrupt half of them and up pop 2 Asian investors for sevco,,Bill and Ben the flower pot men...
But listen Bhoys and Ghirls if the zombies are happy who are we to argue.

HH.

Last edited:
Back