arbitration

10 in a Row

After reading "Lord" Clarks conclusions it brought me right back to the Nimmo and Lennon scandal..Nimmo one being, that he couldnt see a "sporting advantage" from a team cheating to buy players they otherwise couldnt afford by side letter payments that were illegal with No tax paid on these payments..Lennon scandal being Lennon getting attacked at Tynecastle but a jury of 13 people from Edinburgh found Wilson "not proven"even though millions witnessed the assault.. QC Paul McBride, who acted for Lennon in the past, said at the time: "It's a day of shame for Scottish justice."

Clark bent over backwards to help Hearts and Partick Thistle but ironically the law beat him..He had to put it to arbitration as his hands were tied..A Rangers supporting friend of mine conceded that Clark was in his mind , from "good stock" before his judgement..Partick i feel some sympathy towards and i feel they deserve compensation.Hearts on the other hand deserve NOTHING. Davie McKinnon revealed in minutes of a zoom meeting" Scot Gardiner told a Championship Zoom call that he was working with Hearts and ‘Rangers’ to create a Null and Void outcome to the SPFL season. "

I dont care if its arbitration or an open court..Any judge or court that tries to reverse a democratic vote by 42 clubs will face a tsunami .People fought wars to protect democracy and another WAR could be coming to any judge or court if a democratic vote is reversed..We place our trust in the law of the land for fairness but we have seen injustices like above, happen before..But trying to reverse a democratic vote MUST not be allowed to happen !!

After reading "Lord" Clarks conclusions it brought me right back to the Nimmo and Lennon scandal..Nimmo one being, that he couldnt see a "sporting advantage" from a team cheating to buy players they otherwise couldnt afford by side letter payments that were illegal with No tax paid on these payments..Lennon scandal being Lennon getting attacked at Tynecastle but a jury of 13 people from Edinburgh found Wilson "not proven"even though millions witnessed the assault.. QC Paul McBride, who acted for Lennon in the past, said at the time: "It's a day of shame for Scottish justice."

Clark bent over backwards to help Hearts and Partick Thistle but ironically the law beat him..He had to put it to arbitration as his hands were tied..A Rangers supporting friend of mine conceded that Clark was in his mind , from "good stock" before his judgement..Partick i feel some sympathy towards and i feel they deserve compensation.Hearts on the other hand deserve NOTHING. Davie McKinnon revealed in minutes of a zoom meeting" Scot Gardiner told a Championship Zoom call that he was working with Hearts and ‘Rangers’ to create a Null and Void outcome to the SPFL season. "

I dont care if its arbitration or an open court..Any judge or court that tries to reverse a democratic vote by 42 clubs will face a tsunami .People fought wars to protect democracy and another WAR could be coming to any judge or court if a democratic vote is reversed..We place our trust in the law of the land for fairness but we have seen injustices like above, happen before..But trying to reverse a democratic vote MUST not be allowed to happen !!
Well said.

Everyone involved knew they could not take this case to court and it had to go to arbitration it'swritten in the SFA rules also in Uefas rules and there are punishments for doing so

So the question should be WHY did the SFA allow this to go into a court room they should have stepped forward as soon as papers were served , they sat on there hands as usual ,,,,,,,or did they allow it in hope

Everyone involved knew they could not take this case to court and it had to go to arbitration it'swritten in the SFA rules also in Uefas rules and there are punishments for doing so

So the question should be WHY did the SFA allow this to go into a court room they should have stepped forward as soon as papers were served , they sat on there hands as usual ,,,,,,,or did they allow it in hope
Anyone can take anyone to court mate, you don’t need anyone’s permission to do so, judge threw it out because no laws were broken, spfl is a members club, they all agree/make the rules, any 1st year law student would have told them that, why did their lawyer tell them to go to court?...because that’s how they make money, 3 days in court, plus preparation time....bill for £50k coming, no doubt their lawyer will be wanting them to appeal 🤣🤣

Enjoy it while you can !
These are the moments which ,when the Football is absent , give us a wee laugh .

Watching these ''honest'' custodians of the game tie themselves in knots trying to appear neutral and not self-serving arseholes/bigots is such a delight .

Hearts and Partick pissing away money ( which they claim is in short supply) on lawyers in order to prove - what ?
That they are not a busted flush ? That they don't deserve relegation ? That they are fighting for the good of the game ?
The Law Society must be adding these eejits to their Christmas card list - along with the GASL- who have all ensured that Scottish lawyers do not go hungry in these desperate times.

You'll notice that despite all the piss and vinegar issuing from Ibrokes when they were ( for the good of the Scottish game - pause for laughter ) compiling their 200 page dossier ( or was it a family size pack of Andrex Tissue ? ) they never reached for the lawyer option . It would appear that someone ( Everyone-Anyone ? ) in the Big Hoose realised that this was money down the drain , like all the monies pissed away by the GASL when he was resident .

No , they let Annie Get your Hun over in Edinburgh do their work for them - knowing that it was wasted effort - but getting them off the hook with the Gullibillies who expected court action from their puppetmasters .
Comedy Gold !!

HH

👏 👏👏👏👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back