Are Celtic supporters ever happy

Woodbinebhoy

I just want to ask are Celtic supporters ever happy?
We have won the past nine league titles (with players we could afford,) we have just won a quadruple treble (with players we could afford and which will probably never be repeated and was never done by the "great Rangers" at any time in their history although they don't even have a history.) Suddenly everything has gone a bit pear-shaped and it's the end of the world. My God, the people flocking to criticize and pour scorn on our efforts so far has been ridiculous. They must have very little to do in their lives. People like Charlie Nicholas, Frank McAvennie and some others were never loyal to Celtic when they played for them so I don't expect them to be loyal now, but I expect supporters now to be loyal and able to put up with not winning everything all the time and don't give me that crap about putting money into the club, I've put as much as anyone into the club for 60+ years and will continue to do so. Please! let's get behind the club as best we can under current circumstances.
By the way when Peter Lawwell decided to go to Dubai he thought he was doing the right thing and not saying to himself, "Lets f--k up these Celtic supporters that throw their money at our club." I'll tell you now that the man behind our collapse is Nicky Hammond who has indeed brought some rubbish to the club.

The short answer is no. But I wouldn't single out Celtic supporters. I think that goes for football fans in general. As for our own you only have to look at the number of comments on a game after we win compared to the number after we lose. Tis the way of things, people jist like a good moan. HH.

It's easy to support Celtic...imagine supporting East Fife or one of those shitey clubs that when they win a match, it's celebrated and not dissected by hordes of wannabe football managers/pundits... supporting these small teams that never win fuck all, teams that play in shitehole stadiums where the pies are greasy and the Bovril would take the lining off yer mouth...I often wonder what it would be like to not have to win every game..... supporting Celtic is easy

It's easy to support Celtic...imagine supporting East Fife or one of those shitey clubs that when they win a match, it's celebrated and not dissected by hordes of wannabe football managers/pundits... supporting these small teams that never win fuck all, teams that play in shitehole stadiums where the pies are greasy and the Bovril would take the lining off yer mouth...I often wonder what it would be like to not have to win every game..... supporting Celtic is easy
Its not hard to imagine what thats like, its just like supporting Scotland.

It's been easy the last 10 years but it hasnt always been so , the 90s I mightve well supported east fife but we didnt know then what we know now still for all the good times theres been plenty of bad HH

I just want to ask are Celtic supporters ever happy?
We have won the past nine league titles (with players we could afford,) we have just won a quadruple treble (with players we could afford and which will probably never be repeated and was never done by the "great Rangers" at any time in their history although they don't even have a history.) Suddenly everything has gone a bit pear-shaped and it's the end of the world. My God, the people flocking to criticize and pour scorn on our efforts so far has been ridiculous. They must have very little to do in their lives. People like Charlie Nicholas, Frank McAvennie and some others were never loyal to Celtic when they played for them so I don't expect them to be loyal now, but I expect supporters now to be loyal and able to put up with not winning everything all the time and don't give me that crap about putting money into the club, I've put as much as anyone into the club for 60+ years and will continue to do so. Please! let's get behind the club as best we can under current circumstances.
By the way when Peter Lawwell decided to go to Dubai he thought he was doing the right thing and not saying to himself, "Lets f--k up these Celtic supporters that throw their money at our club." I'll tell you now that the man behind our collapse is Nicky Hammond who has indeed brought some rubbish to the club.
Welcome to the noise woodbinebhoy.
I have to say I did find your statement a little bit insulting tbh.
Many of us have had to endure them gut wrenching years as well as those so many memorable ones which you are correct have been by the bucket load in the past number of years.
But we are currently dismayed at how the standards have dropped so alarmingly in this season of all seasons.
Are we supposed to be happy at a total lack of professionalism that is currently running through the club?
Are we supposed to be happy at the total failings of so many from top to bottom and yet get rewarded well in wages for doing so?
All that we as supporters are looking for in return is a bit of respect and a passion for the Jersey which we have and will always remain to do so.
Success will always come our way when we are united in our stand against all who rejoice in any of our failures.
I can't remember such a split within the club that is so evident at present and this is not the celtic I have adored and loved all my life.
Will that stop me supporting the club?
Never, but I want my and everyone else's celtic back and out of the hands of those responsible for destroying for all of what our great club stands for.
But sadly until PL traitor goes, I think I will remain a miserable, moaning bastard for the current harm he has created within the club.
We will return to our former glories and the supporters will follow and cheer there way to them glories as we have always done so, hopefully without PL traitor in attendance.

Like the rest of us andybhoy ☘ letvthem have there wee moment in the empty stadiums no one will be there to see it just as we were denied the same. I fully expect a complete turnaround for the season next but we must move now , if they don't drop points to murderwell and livi lenny please go and on your terms dont be anyones puppet leave them with some hard choices to make , choices they should've made long ago . HH

Like the rest of us andybhoy ☘ letvthem have there wee moment in the empty stadiums no one will be there to see it just as we were denied the same. I fully expect a complete turnaround for the season next but we must move now , if they don't drop points to murderwell and livi lenny please go and on your terms dont be anyones puppet leave them with some hard choices to make , choices they should've made long ago . HH
Winter for me this season is nothing about the scum waking up from there coffin as we had the chance to nail that closed forever.
I have always enjoyed given them bloody and broken noses when they think they are good.
Can't say I'm happy with having to receive a bloody noise when allowing the scummmy bastards a free hit to do so

Thought he was in turkey 🐔
Hes on his way back from Istanbul cannypronounce FC cos he injured and the bhoy made a mistake not the only one by a long shot I'd still have laxalt before him and Greg Taylor but let's see if this whole episode has seen him mature and hopefully he can improve and be the player he was before making a stupid mistake a testosterone one at that. If not then send him on loan to Aberdeen let him play, worked for Christie and ajer might work for him to see what is required to make it at Celtic HH

Hes on his way back from Istanbul cannypronounce FC cos he injured and the bhoy made a mistake not the only one by a long shot I'd still have laxalt before him and Greg Taylor but let's see if this whole episode has seen him mature and hopefully he can improve and be the player he was before making a stupid mistake a testosterone one at that. If not then send him on loan to Aberdeen let him play, worked for Christie and ajer might work for him to see what is required to make it at Celtic HH
It may be controversial but if a new manager can see something in boli that we can't then I would say give him the opportunity to do so.
Sure if I was to condemn for making a huge mistake, I would have been stoned to death long ago on some of the huge mistakes I have made in the past

I'm happy sometimes. Not when we are losing though, that makes me annoyed and sad. Just like it probably does every other football fan on the planet...we arent a special breed you know. Celtic fans, like sevco fans, like united fans, like barca fans and so on and so on and so on are just football fans. They want their team to win. As people you all have your own belief and views and sometimes they match up with other people views but again that doesn't make us special or any different to any other fan. We have our neds, our racists, our morons and our thugs like any other fan....so please stop with all this "we are celtic fans, we are different" nonsense. This season has been terrible by our standard and fans have the right to be cross, especially the ones who have paid lots of cash for games they can't go to. If I had paid hundred of pound into anything and it wasn't what I expected I'd be annoyed. That's up to me. It's my feelings. And we need to stop living on past glories. Lennon, club legend so apparently unsackable. We won the European Cup in 67 so shouldn't get annoyed when we get embarrassed in Europe...is that how it works?? Well it must be cause we can't get annoyed at this shit season due to the fact we won 9 before. What I find worse than a fan who dares get emotional and doesn't turn all "faithful through and through" is a fan who tells us how we are suppost to support our team....so you lot of "60+, I lived through the 90s" fans enjoy yerselfs and support celtic how you want. And ill continue to be pissed off at our board and how our team have performed this season 😁👌👌

Back