Are the onion bears above the law in Scotland

Yes....the fact the police have chosen to walk the guy past the animals tells it's own story. They should be doing their best to protect the guy. They dont even attempt to shield him. To me this looks like the police knew what was coming to the guy.
The hun is empowered. They have forced the media to hide from them. They have forced the government to hide from them. They have forced GCC and police force to hide from them. At the moment they appear to be untouchable.

Is this what the police or even the ambulance service and opposition supporters have to expect or accept at ibrokes .
That section of there ground is out of control and it seems no one in this country is willing to
Yes....the fact the police have chosen to walk the guy past the animals tells it's own story. They should be doing their best to protect the guy. They dont even attempt to shield him. To me this looks like the police knew what was coming to the guy.
The hun is empowered. They have forced the media to hide from them. They have forced the government to hide from them. They have forced GCC and police force to hide from them. At the moment they appear to be untouchable.
yes Lubo ,the fault lies with the Scottish Parliament,? They have the power to do something in law, these walks being allowed because of the stupid reasons stated ,beggars belief! ,Gcc ,are they run by snp majority? If so that’s where the blame lays ,have been an snp supporter for longer than I can remember ,but beginning now to think is it worth it anymore ,hh

What the police, GCC and local government have shown to the hun is that of you use threats of violence you can pretty much do what you want.
"Shut down the catholic church or we will burn it to the ground"...solution shut down the church.
"Close the catholic schools or we will attack them".....solution close the schools.
I know I'm being dramatic but when you have a former police chief given air time to state practically the same views then it wont be long till these are the sorts of banners we see being carried up the center of Glasgow by bigoted thugs. Who is going to stop them...the police have already made it clear that it wont be them.

What the police, GCC and local government have shown to the hun is that of you use threats of violence you can pretty much do what you want.
"Shut down the catholic church or we will burn it to the ground"...solution shut down the church.
"Close the catholic schools or we will attack them".....solution close the schools.
I know I'm being dramatic but when you have a former police chief given air time to state practically the same views then it wont be long till these are the sorts of banners we see being carried up the center of Glasgow by bigoted thugs. Who is going to stop them...the police have already made it clear that it wont be them.
Your bang on lubo mate GCC are a fuckin disgrace they are a big part of the problem not the solution to many so called elected representatives have a vested interest in the orange order and a lot of them are fuckin extremely proud of it like the crooks from dalmarnock better leave it there 🤣🤣🤣

You paint a bleak picture ,? Maybe if deaths of innocents are forthcoming,then they will do something ,again that is a bleak picture also ,got to remind ourselves this is 2019 ,not 1619 ?or whatever ,the only way is for all citizens ,who know right from wrong is constantly harass the Scottish parliament ,and demand the rights of law abiding citizens ?only when tragedy happens ,it is then to late ,?

You paint a bleak picture ,? Maybe if deaths of innocents are forthcoming,then they will do something ,again that is a bleak picture also ,got to remind ourselves this is 2019 ,not 1619 ?or whatever ,the only way is for all citizens ,who know right from wrong is constantly harass the Scottish parliament ,and demand the rights of law abiding citizens ?only when tragedy happens ,it is then to late ,?

If, god forbid, someone where to die. I believe it would be used to empower them and shut down anyone standing against them. The people protesting against them would be stopped from standing up to them "for their own safety" the battle against the religious divide would be ramped up by banning the religions that offend them.

This rise in the showing of their ‘culture’,by that I mean ,the behaviour at their matches ,etc demands to walk down the streets with their flute bands,as their given and legal rights ,stems from one thing I see it ,may be wrong ?but since they are starting to get results ,and backed by press/media into believing they are untouchable,they have ‘risen’! Their Europe results are firing them up,,when they were down with the dregs,they where somewhat quieter,until they are dealt a curve ball it will remain so ,hh

It's all going to end in tragedy if the people who have responsibility for law and order don't do thier job who will and if they won't do thier job then why not.surely it's time for a big shake up get the people in who know what the law is.tragedy is very close avoid it by taking action ignore it at your peril.

yes Lubo ,the fault lies with the Scottish Parliament,? They have the power to do something in law, these walks being allowed because of the stupid reasons stated ,beggars belief! ,Gcc ,are they run by snp majority? If so that’s where the blame lays ,have been an snp supporter for longer than I can remember ,but beginning now to think is it worth it anymore ,hh
Where wee Nicola a woman that generally u canny get aff the telly got an opinion on everything her silence is deafening

Where wee Nicola a woman that generally u canny get aff the telly got an opinion on everything her silence is deafening

SNP govt are toothless but in the last few months they have shown how gutless they are when it comes to make a stand

They pay lip service to the wee flag wavers and they'll never change

Are you seriously suggesting that this is the fault of the SNP Government ?
This is a policing matter first and last . They should have gone after the thugs who were causing the trouble . They don't because they think that that will incite more trouble - and are probably correct .
However , if there was more violence as a result of police action then the Council , the SFA ( don't laugh) and Uefa ( as it is their competition ) would be involved with , hopefully more punishment for the Klan . More than 3000 seats empty after ANOTHER act of violence - maybe a game behind closed doors .

Are you seriously suggesting that this is the fault of the SNP Government ?
This is a policing matter first and last . They should have gone after the thugs who were causing the trouble . They don't because they think that that will incite more trouble - and are probably correct .
However , if there was more violence as a result of police action then the Council , the SFA ( don't laugh) and Uefa ( as it is their competition ) would be involved with , hopefully more punishment for the Klan . More than 3000 seats empty after ANOTHER act of violence - maybe a game behind closed doors .
whit about a game behind closed doors with only Glasgow officials allowed in🤔🤔🤔 na sorry no big enough , never thought that thru 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Back