Are the onion bears above the law in Scotland

Fucking disgusting behaviour for inside a football stadium. But we should all hang our heads in shame & I include myself. OBFA Scrap the bill not fit for purpose, criminalise football fans, Polis only pick on us etc, no alternative replacement for the bill. Result more offensive behaviour at the football, gangs of casuals/ultras running about causing disruption after the matches.

Snp could pass legislation within week's to sort out sectarianism/racism. Then they would find themselves in the European courts of human rights.

It has to be done at local council level & legislation brought in that way, don't keep blaming the SNP government they're playing the long game on this one.

Are you seriously suggesting that this is the fault of the SNP Government ?
This is a policing matter first and last . They should have gone after the thugs who were causing the trouble . They don't because they think that that will incite more trouble - and are probably correct .
However , if there was more violence as a result of police action then the Council , the SFA ( don't laugh) and Uefa ( as it is their competition ) would be involved with , hopefully more punishment for the Klan . More than 3000 seats empty after ANOTHER act of violence - maybe a game behind closed doors .

No one wants the government to get involved in football matters, we have all seen how that can go horribly wrong. The issue now is that the racism, bigotry and violence has moved out of ibrox onto our streets. The longer the SNP and local council stay silent on the matter the more empowered the Klan become. Their tactic of tarring us all with the same brush doesnt work...it only protects the hun.
When our councils and police stand back and allow sectarian marchers to take over the streets. When the councils and police openly admit that they are afraid of the marchers then it's obvious that we are going to see more violence inside their stadium. As I've said before...they feel untouchable. They feel this way thanks to the SFA, SNP and police scotland. They have all played their part IMO.

Fucking disgusting behaviour for inside a football stadium. But we should all hang our heads in shame & I include myself. OBFA Scrap the bill not fit for purpose, criminalise football fans, Polis only pick on us etc, no alternative replacement for the bill. Result more offensive behaviour at the football, gangs of casuals/ultras running about causing disruption after the matches.

Snp could pass legislation within week's to sort out sectarianism/racism. Then they would find themselves in the European courts of human rights.

It has to be done at local council level & legislation brought in that way, don't keep blaming the SNP government they're playing the long game on this one.

The problem with the SNPs "long game" is that someone could lose their life soon.

The problem with the SNPs "long game" is that someone could lose their life soon.
IMHO the snp have been in government too long with no credible alternative unfortunately that’s it the shite you’ve got or the shite you used tae have sad but unfortunately true

I would like to know if any of the brave 800 in the last 3 games at that cesspit have seen any of the away fans arrested and having to endure the same fate .

Let's face it there is no way in this world that set up should ever have a safety certificate ,ESPECIALLY
from a police perspective ,so the real question is ...................

Which senior police officer is ok with those in his command to have to go through that ,whilst doing their job .
Lets put it another way ,WOULD THE GREEN BRIGADE SECTION IN CELTIC PARK get away with such disorder .
I think we all know the answer to that .

L
I would like to know if any of the brave 800 in the last 3 games at that cesspit have seen any of the away fans arrested and having to endure the same fate .

Let's face it there is no way in this world that set up should ever have a safety certificate ,ESPECIALLY
from a police perspective ,so the real question is ...................

Which senior police officer is ok with those in his command to have to go through that ,whilst doing their job .
Lets put it another way ,WOULD THE GREEN BRIGADE SECTION IN CELTIC PARK get away with such disorder .
I think we all know the answer to that .

The answer is no GB wouldn't getbaway with it, but give the huns enough rope etc..

DOR THE LURKERS

PEDO'S IN THE BOYS BRIGADE, PEDO'S IN THE BOYS CLUB, PEDO'S IN THE LODGE, PEDO'S PLAY WITH THEIR HANDS, WHEREVER THEY GO

Members online

No members online now.

Back