Are they sacked yet !!!!!!!

Derry Bhoy

Shocking performance just like the rest of the season. Desmond you are playing a very dangerous game with the Celtic support. You need to act tonight and sack Lennon/his backroom team and Lawwell ,as its gone beyond shocking on the pitch and in the head office. It will come back to haunt you come season ticket time.You have been warned not that you will be bothered you will remain you usual arrogant self.

Shocking performance just like the rest of the season. Desmond you are playing a very dangerous game with the Celtic support. You need to act tonight and sack Lennon/his backroom team and Lawwell ,as its gone beyond shocking on the pitch and in the head office. It will come back to haunt you come season ticket time.You have been warned not that you will be bothered you will remain you usual arrogant self.
It would surprise me if it happened tonight , but then a whole lot of stuff has surprised me. Eddie Howe,not everyone's favourite choice I'd have in a heartbeat. Hes got the credentials of working within budget restraints and took a Bournemouth side up through the divisions into the EPL. He has the abilities imo. Celtic have to push the boat out for someone like this

It would surprise me if it happened tonight , but then a whole lot of stuff has surprised me. Eddie Howe,not everyone's favourite choice I'd have in a heartbeat. Hes got the credentials of working within budget restraints and took a Bournemouth side up through the divisions into the EPL. He has the abilities imo. Celtic have to push the boat out for someone like this
Agree about Eddie Howe.

When you have a team out there like we did the result was almost to be expected. They’ll not look on tonight as anything out of the ordinary
They ain’t going to sack a manager that was in the hoose for it

I got slaughtered in here a while back for expressing this opinion but I'm stubborn so will repeat it.

If you look at NFL away from Celtic it's exactly the same as here and now.

He drive Bolton into the ground and very publicly lost the players and the fans.
He fell out with the players at Hibs

None of it was his fault according to him his players were unfit or showed no passion or didn't want to be there.

There a lot to be said about Lawwell but he doesn't pick the team
He doesn't leave the same underperforming players on the pitch week after week.
We've invested in players that NFL wanted remember all the guff in the press about him NFL talking personally to layers to come to Celtic.
Spoke to them personally but did he tell them they'd be in the stand for months waiting to play?

Lawwell has let the fans down by not buying the lad from Peterbourgh watched him against Spurs the other night and he is class.
He's also let the fans down by not sacking NFL and his team.

He's kept players past their sell by date also.
He should have took the 30 million for Eddie last year and invested in a decent striker and manager

We need a clear out from top to bottom

You know that's shite above when it says Lennon will resign as the wage thief will go nowhere until he is pushed. As I have been saying for months Lennon is not a person of good character so there is no chance of him doing the right thing.
The standards at the club when Lennon was here the first time were shocking. Ronnie wasn't happy when he came in , with the fitness and attitude of the players. Yet PL thought it was a good idea hiring him as manager again. A fucking manager who doesn't do tactics, unbelievable

The standards at the club when Lennon was here the first time were shocking. Ronnie wasn't happy when he came in , with the fitness and attitude of the players. Yet PL thought it was a good idea hiring him as manager again. A fucking manager who doesn't do tactics, unbelievable

Straight out the book of MON, who said he just sent the players out to play. Difference is MON had mjyalby, petrov, hartson, Sutton and larsson.
On another note, what a sad way for Brown to end his Celtic career. 😔

A failed manager who doesn't do tactics. As I've been saying all along the perfect appointment for a dive season. The abuse hurled at me from Lennon fanboys proves the point; a 'club legend' who could be left in long enough to hand the league to Sevco. Would have worked last year if they hadn't imploded second half. Getting rid of Lawwell won't make any difference to Desmond's business model which is dependent on the illusion of competition. Only Celtic could have stopped Celtic winning the league this year and they had the perfect man in charge. Neil Lennon loves Celtic; aye fuckin right! Neil Lennon loves Neil Lennon and he couldn't have made it any clearer he doesn't give a fuck about Celtic or the fans who pay the wages he steals.

He drive Bolton into the ground and very publicly lost the players and the fans.
He fell out with the players at Hibs
That's a bit unfair on lenny R745 he took charge of Bolton and then they were hammered with a transfers suspension and points deductions . He or his agent rather hadnt done their homework on Bolton who were on their downward spiral before he arrived. Had he known ( I think he didn't) that Bolton would have been hit with penalty after penalty for off the field financial transgressions hed have stayed well away.

That's a bit unfair on lenny R745 he took charge of Bolton and then they were hammered with a transfers suspension and points deductions . He or his agent rather hadnt done their homework on Bolton who were on their downward spiral before he arrived. Had he known ( I think he didn't) that Bolton would have been hit with penalty after penalty for off the field financial transgressions hed have stayed well away.
Also at one point, Lennon personally paid the non-playing staff their wages out of his own pocket when the club couldn't pay them.

Back